剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
If you had your arm blown off, wouldn't you?
如果你的手臂被炸掉了 会一样吗
Just asking a question.
直接回答问题就好
Yes. She was different.
是的 她不同以往了
When I got back from vietnam,
当年我从越南回来后
my wife and I had some troubles. Adjusting.
我和我妻子之间也有问题 需要调整
We were working it out.
我们正在努力
Till she walked out the door that night and
直到她那晚走出那扇门
I became a widower.
我就成了孤家寡人
She happen to mention she was headed toward the river that night?
那晚她提到了要去河边吗
She used to go on long walks alone.
她经常一个人走很久
Never said where she went.
从没说过她走去哪里
Any problems with friends, neighbors?
和朋友邻居间有什么矛盾吗
No way.
不可能
Fish town's a military neighborhood.
费什镇是个军人社区
Dana went over, did her duty.
戴娜去前线服役
People respected that.
人们都很尊重她
I hate to ask, but suicide?
我不想这么问 但可能是自杀吗
I thought we were finding our way back.
我以为我们正在重拾过去
Maybe Dana couldn't make it.
也许戴娜觉得做不到
Like you said, she came back different.
就像你们说的 她回来后变了
And it... threw me.
让我很受挫
You know what I miss the most?
你知道我最想念什么吗
Your leg?
你的腿
The chow?
军粮
The danger.
战场的危险
Geoff.
杰夫
Hey, Linds! Mommy!
琳琳 妈妈
They couldn't put your arm back on?
他们不能把你的手臂接回去吗
No, baby, they couldn't.
不行 宝贝 他们没办法
It's okay. Give your mama hug.
没事 快抱抱你妈妈吧
Come here.
过来
We're all going to get used to it.
我们都会习惯的
Yeah, sure.
当然
I don't like it. It's weird.
我不喜欢这样 怪怪的
Lindsey!
琳赛
Hey, it's just an arm, Okay?
没事 只是少了只手臂而已
I got another one.
我还有另一只啊
I'm so glad to be back.
能回来我真高兴
We're glad, too.
我们都很高兴
Hey, Tommy.
汤米
Neighborhood's been pretty sleepy without you around raising some.
没有你闹腾 整个社区都没什么生气
Been busy kicking Iraqi ass.
忙着收拾伊♥拉♥克♥呢
Whoa, Tommy.
注意点 汤米
Sorry.
抱歉
You...
有孩子在
forget.
我忘了
It's okay.
没事
When are you coming home?
你什么时候回家
In a week.
一周内
I'll have a prosthetic by then.
那时就装上假肢了
Be 100%.
百分百完整
Well, 90%.
好吧 只有九♥成♥
I couldn't look at her.
我无法直视她
And she knew it.
她能感觉到
So, maybe that hurt enough,
也许那样就足以伤害她到
she put herself in the river.
让她跳河轻生了
The person who'd know better than me?
比我更清楚会不会的人
Tommy.
是汤米
Tommy from the hospital?
医院的那个汤米吗
Yeah, he was just a guy we knew from the neighborhood,
是的 他原本只是我们社区的邻居
but after what they went through,
在他们一起经历那件事后
he was her new best friend.
他成了她最好的朋友
Was he in the rpg attack, too?
那次手榴弹袭击他也在吗
He was the one she saved.
是她救了他
If Dana had any secrets, it's Tommy who'd know 'em.
如果戴娜有什么秘密 汤米肯定知道
Me and Dana fought in Iraq,
我和戴娜在伊♥拉♥克♥
93 days and nights.
并肩作战了整整93个日夜
Brings you together, huh?
所以你们变得亲密了
In a way you can't understand.
这种感情你们不会明白的
Her cell phone records show a lot of calls to you,
她的手♥机♥记录里 有很多是打给你的
Tommy, after you both got back.
汤米 就在你们回国后
Includes the night she disappeared.
包括她失踪的那晚
Uh, it's 'cause we talked every night.
因为我们每晚都会聊天
It's not what you think.
不是你们想的那种
We talked about the war, rehab.
我们聊的是战争 康复
Frank.
弗兰克
Who's Frank?
弗兰克是谁
Our friend.
我们的朋友
Died in the attack.
死于那次袭击
That you and Dana survived?
就是你和戴娜死里逃生的那次
What'd you talk about the night she disappeared?
她失踪的那晚 你们聊了些什么
Well, the usual.
和平时差不多
Night terrors. Seeing Frank in our dreams.
夜惊 在梦里见到弗兰克
How the thanks you get for fighting
我们从战场回来 得到的回报就是
is people back here looking at you like you're a freak.
人们把我们像怪物一样看待
Sounds hard to live with.
听起来很难忍♥受
No one else gets it, so we'd tell each other.
别人没法理解 所以我们只能互相倾诉
I wrote the guard.
我给警卫队写了信
Yeah?
是吗
Asked them to send me back over.
请求再派我去前线
You're kidding. Nope.
你开玩笑吧 真的
I'm walking good as new.
我能完全正常走路了
Why not?
为什么不呢
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
It was just...
只是有点
Oh, Dana, they're precious.
戴娜 做得好精致啊
No, it's the best I can do at the moment.
哪里 我目前只有这种水平了
They're sweet.
看起来很不错啊
Brenda? No.
布兰达 不用
Look at that face.
看这张可爱的小脸
I see Frank every time I look at her.
每次看到她就像看到了弗兰克
Missed you at his memorial.
你没去参加他的葬礼
I heard it was beautiful.
我听说仪式很感人
Out on the bridge...
在那座桥上
I guess you had something better to do?
我猜你有更重要的事要做
I didn't think you wanted me there.
我想你不希望看到我去
Oh, you got that right.
你说对了
So what should I have done?
那你要我怎么做
Just don't act like we're friends.
别装成我们是朋友一样
We're not.
我们不是
And we never will be again.
而且永远不会再是了
Brenda, you've had a few...
布兰达 你喝多了
You blew it off, too, Tommy, so you just save it!
你也不是个好东西 汤米 省省吧
It's hard on us, too.
我们也一样很难受
You didn't lose anyone.
你们可没失去什么人
We lost Frank.
我们失去了弗兰克
You don't have a baby with no father.
你的孩子没有失去父亲
I can't stand to see you alive
我无法接受你活得好好的
when he is nothing but as he sat the bottom of that river.
但他却要在河底长眠
Why was Brenda laying this on Dana?
为什么布兰达要怪罪戴娜
Dana was driving the truck when...
当时 是戴娜在开车
So she blames her for her husband dying?
所以她把丈夫的死怪罪到她身上
But Brenda wasn't in her right mind.
但布兰达那时有点失去理智
She was drinking all the time,
她一直在喝酒
and half crazy over losing Frank.
失去弗兰克后 精神就不太正常
Crazy enough to kill someone?
不正常到会去杀人吗
Crap!
见鬼
Are you trying to smoke us out?
你想把我们都熏出去吗
A nudge would have worked.
推我们走就可以了
I was trying to make breakfast.
我想做顿早餐
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表