剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Practicing what?
练习什么
Dancing.
跳舞
I've been dancing, Dad,
我一直在跳舞 爸爸
and I've been getting really good and...
我跳的很好
and there's a school that I want to go to.
有家学校我很想去
Let's get you upstairs, Grant.
咱们上楼 格兰特
There's an audition tomorrow.
明天有场选拔
You're not going to any damn audition.
你什么选拔都不准去
Oh, my knee. I can't... I can't...
我的膝盖 我不能 我没法...
Sorry, Grant. I-I didn't mean to.
对不起 格兰特 我不是故意的
You're sorry?
对不起
Your brother can't walk because of you.
拜你所赐 你哥走不了路了
It's not his fault, Dad.
不是他的错 爸
If you ruined it all for him,
要是你把他整个都给毁了
God help you, Maurice.
你就祈祷上帝保佑吧 莫里斯
God help you!
你就祈祷上帝保佑吧
What happened after that?
那之后怎么了
I beat it out of there.
我从那儿跑出去了
Leaving Maurice with his dad.
留莫里斯一人面对他爸
And Dad's pride and joy with a bum knee.
还有他爸随着膝盖一起粉碎的荣耀
It's my fault.
是我的错
I pushed Maurice to stick up for his dream.
我逼莫里斯捍卫他的梦想
And his father went ballistic.
而他父亲发飙了
I found out, Pat,
帕特 我发现了
what Maurice did to Grant.
莫里斯对格兰特做的事
Kids were messing around,
孩子们总是打打闹闹
next thing you know he wrenches his knee.
接着膝盖就伤到了
Never got back on the horse.
再也没有恢复过来
Your loser son ruins it for the good son.
你那个软蛋儿子毁了你优秀儿子的前途
Your family was going to be something if he made it.
如果他成功了 你们家就成气候了
But Maurice blew it for all of you.
可是莫里斯毁了你们所有的希望
That ain't how it was.
不是那样的
We got a witness says you lost it that day,
有目击证人称你那天情绪失控
threatening Maurice.
威胁莫里斯
No, that wasn't what happened.
不 不是那样的
"God help you, Maurice."
"你就祈祷上帝保佑吧 莫里斯"
Your words.
你的原话
Yeah.
是
The last I ever spoke to my son.
是我对我儿子说的最后一句话
How do you think that feels?
你觉得这滋味如何
What's your problem?
你笑什么
I'll bet you were relieved when he didn't come home.
我猜你发现他没回家时应该感到解脱吧
Get Twinkletoes out of the house?
把闪闪脚趾尖从家里赶出去
That kid had more fricking talent
那孩子脚趾尖蕴藏的能量
in his little toe than you've got in your whole body.
比你整副身躯蕴藏的能量都多
I thought you said the last time
你记得你说最后一次
you talked to him was at the store.
跟他谈话是在店里
So?
所以呢
So...
所以
When did you see him dance, Pat?
你什么时候见过他跳舞 帕特
I went... to the audition.
我去看他的选拔了
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Dad.
爸
I'm Maurice Hall.
我叫莫里斯·豪尔
I'm 16.
我16岁
I've only been to one dance class
我只上过一堂舞蹈课
and... it didn't go very well.
进展并不是很顺利
I learned from my mom,
我是跟我妈妈学的
and if she's watching me tonight...
如果今晚她在看着我
...I hope I make her proud.
我希望我能让她骄傲
Maurice!
莫里斯
Maurice!
莫里斯
He thought I was coming after him.
他以为我要收拾他
You can't blame him.
这不怪他
The night Maurice's dream took off,
莫里斯放飞梦想那晚
Grant's was going down the tubes.
格兰特的希望却落空了
Big disappointment.
失望至极
No Olympics, no gold.
与奥林匹克赛无缘 与金牌无缘
Tell you what's even worse--
更糟糕的是
disappointing your father.
让他父亲失望
I love Grant, gold medal or not.
我爱格兰特 金不金牌无所谓
You ever tell him that?
你跟他说过这话吗
It haunts me.
我为此深感不安
The way I was a father to those boys...
我抚养这两个孩子的方式
...ignoring the one and pushing the other.
忽视一个 逼迫另一个
I paid for that.
我为此付出了代价
You didn't tell us what a good dancer your brother was.
你没说过你弟弟的舞蹈跳得有多好
Or how he ruined your life.
没说过他是如何毁掉你的人生
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
A knee injury ruined your wrestling career.
膝盖的伤毁了你的摔跤生涯
Everything you'd worked for.
毁了你为之付出的一切努力
Things happen when you're an athlete.
这对运动员而言是常事
I blew my knee out senior year.
我高年级的时候伤了膝盖
Football dreams down the drain.
橄榄球的梦想付诸东流了
That's rough.
真惨
Think you know who you are, then... not so much.
以为自己计划得很好 结果并不是
It didn't get me that way.
事情对我的影响不是那样
Made me real angry.
让我特别生气
For a long, long time.
气了好久好久
And right when your dreams are dying,
而你梦想消逝的时候
Maurice takes the spotlight.
莫里斯成了焦点
The look your dad had on his face when he saw Maurice dance...
你♥爸♥爸看莫里斯跳舞的表情
that was how he used to look at you.
就是他过去看你的表情
You couldn't let Maurice have it.
你不能让莫里斯占有这一切
What did I care about his fricking dancing? Come on.
我会在乎他那个破舞蹈吗 拜托
Shattered foot, crushed skull.
脚骨粉碎性骨折 头骨碎裂
Lot of rage there.
凶手怒气冲天啊
Kind of injuries could have been caused by a crutch.
正好 拐杖就能造成这种外伤
Is that what you think?
你是这么想的
Yeah.
是
That's what we think.
我们都这么想
Um, Mom... Maurice was her baby.
我妈把莫里斯视作她的宝贝
Me, I only ever had my dad thinking I was somebody.
我呢 只有我爸曾觉得我是个人物
So Maurice took that away?
结果也被莫里斯夺走了
I used to have this crazy dream.
我曾做过一个很疯狂的梦
I had it again last night.
昨晚我又梦见了
I find Maurice, and I grab him,
我找到莫里斯 抓住他
and I put him on a bus to New York City.
把他送上去纽约的车
And even though he's scared,
即便他很害怕
I give him my big brother look, you know,
我还是摆出了大哥该有的样子
and I say, "Forget about us, Maurice...
我说 "忘了我们 莫里斯
Just go."
走吧"
What happened after the audition, Grant?
选拔之后到底出了什么事 格兰特
Talk about regret...
说到后悔
feeling it every second of your waste of a life.
我余生的每一秒都感到懊悔
He never should have come back.
他不该回来的
Never.
不该回来
Got to face the old man sometime.
总要面对老爹的
He's not asleep yet, is he?
他还没睡呢 对吧
Sitting in his chair.
在椅子上坐着
How mad is he?
他有多生气
"Now, that stuff don't come all naturally.
"那可不是天生就能会的
That's real training."
那得着实下一番功夫"
He said that?
他说的
About me?
他这么说我
Said him and Ma used to go down to Atlantic City,
说他和妈妈以前常去大西洋城
dance all night,
跳一晚上舞
but he never saw anyone do it like you.
但他从没看过有人像你那么跳
He's saying that tonight, but once your knee's better,
他只是今晚那么说说 等你膝盖好了
he'll be on my case again.
他又该挑剔我了
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表