剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Why is that, hotshot?
为什么 小能人
I don't mean it as an insult, Dad.
我没有冒犯的意思 爸
Hey. You're... odd, Maurice.
你太古怪了 莫里斯
And you dress funny.
而且你打扮得很奇怪
Don't...
别...
What's this?
这怎么回事
Nothing. Some meathead, Dad, just being a jerk.
没什么 爸 就有个混♥蛋♥
Should've seen what I did to him.
你应该看看我把他打成什么样
You ought to learn to defend yourself.
你得学会保护自己
I'm hoping it won't happen again.
我希望不会再有第二次
I tried showing him how, Dad.
我试过教他 爸
You tell me who did this,
你告诉我是谁干的
and I'll have Grant take care of him.
我会让格兰特去收拾他
I don't need his help.
我不需要他帮忙
I got it.
我自己能行
I do.
真的
Maurice never told you who gave him the black eye?
莫里斯一直没告诉你是谁打的他
It wasn't easy for Maurice.
莫里斯也很不好受
Big brother-- this great athlete.
他哥是出色的运动员
Girls going after him the way they did.
女孩们总是追随着他
That's some balls on that bully,
欺负人的家伙胆子够大
picking on your kid brother?
敢挑你弟弟下手
Some people are real jerks.
有些人就是混♥蛋♥
I got inventory to do.
我得去理库存了
You okay, Dad?
你可以吧 爸爸
All this time,
这些年
I'm thinking Maurice would turn up one day and...
我一直想着莫里斯有一天能回来
"Hey, Dad,
"嘿 老爸
Got the wandering out of my system.
我不想再在外漂泊了
I'm back home."
我回家了"
Not going to happen, huh?
再也没可能了 是吗
If somebody picked on me when I was little...
如果有人在我小时欺负我
I'd tell him who my brother was,
我会告诉他我哥哥是谁
guy would step off in a hurry.
那些人会落荒而逃
That's right.
没错
You didn't have Maurice's back like that?
你没有像那样保护莫里斯吗
Believe me, I did--
相信我 我有
it was known.
大家都知道
So who gave him that black eye?
那是谁把他打成乌眼青的
I told you, nobody!
告诉你了 没有人
Nobody picked... on my kid brother.
没有人欺负过我弟弟
Except you.
除了你
It was for his own good.
那是为他好
The only way to get through to him. What's that mean?
只有那样才能让他懂事 什么意思
One night, I'm jogging in the neighborhood,
有天晚上 我在附近慢跑时
I find Maurice doing something
看到莫里斯在做一件
would've given our old man a heart attack.
能把老爸气死的事
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What?
什么
Are you a queer?
你是同性恋吗
Tell me.
告诉我
Are you a queer?!
你是同性恋吗
I-I'm not.
我不是
You're sure acting like one.
你表现得很像
Leave me alone, Grant.
别管我 格兰特
Get up, little brother.
快起来 小弟
Oh, no, you don't! Get away from him right now!
你住手 你赶快离开他
I am not even kidding.
我可不是开玩笑
Excuse me? No, excuse me.
麻烦您我没听清 不 麻烦你了
I'm Crystal, this is my boyfriend,
我是克丽丝特尔 他是我男朋友
and you must be the piece of scum on the bottom of my shoe.
而你肯定是给我提鞋都不配
He's your boyfriend?
他是你男朋友
I don't think so.
我觉得不可能
You okay, baby?
你没事吧 宝贝
I'm okay... baby.
我没事... 宝贝
Get out of here.
赶紧滚
Is this your girlfriend, Maurice?
她是你女朋友吗 莫里斯
Yeah.
是的
You heard her.
你听见了
Get lost, Grant.
赶紧走吧 格兰特
Blew my mind.
我很吃惊
I thought he was... you know.
我以为他是... 你懂得
Uh, why didn't this
为什么这名女友
girlfriend come up in the original investigation?
在最初的调查里没有出现
I couldn't take about her-- my dad would've lost it.
我不能提她 我爸会疯掉的
'Cause Crystal was black.
因为克丽丝特尔是黑人吗
She was a dancer.
她是个舞娘
And so was your brother.
你弟弟也是跳舞的
That's the kind of thing gets you offed around here.
在我们这儿可不是什么体面的事
Boy dancer...Kensington.
跳舞的男孩遭遇肯辛顿
Dance class Maurice's brother saw
莫里斯的哥哥看到的舞蹈班
was at the Jacob Hays School of the Arts.
在雅各伯海斯艺术学校
Art school in the middle of Kensington.
肯辛顿中部的一间艺校
Yeah. Bet the neighbors loved that.
对 估计周围人都"喜欢"那个
Bunch of freaks run amok.
一群变♥态♥发疯
You find anything on this Crystal?
克丽丝特尔的线索找到了吗
She's back at that school teaching now.
她回到学校执教了
I'll send Kat and Scotty.
我派凯蒂和史考特过去
For you. Jersey State Police.
给你的 泽西州警局发来的
Case file on Isaac Keller.
艾萨克·凯勒的案宗
Okay.
好
This is for the Hall case?
这是关于豪尔的案子吗
Nope.
不是
Okay.
好吧
Crystal Stacy?
克丽丝特尔·史黛西吗
Detectives Valens, Miller.
我们是瓦伦斯和米勒警探
Got a few questions for you.
我们有些问题要问你
Remember this kid?
你记得这个孩子吗
Maurice Hall.
莫里斯·豪尔
I remember this boy.
我记得这个男孩
Saw him get into a fight with some jerk.
我看见他跟一个混♥蛋♥打过架
His brother. I didn't even know his name.
那是他哥哥 我都不知道他的姓名
I thought Maurice was your boyfriend.
我以为莫里斯曾是你男友
No. I never met him before that night.
不 在那晚之前我跟他都没说过话
He's a total stranger who you save from a fight?
他只是你从斗殴中救下的陌生人吗
Not a total stranger.
不完全是陌生人
I had seen him outside our class
我在教室外面看到过他
almost every night, doing the routine with us.
几乎天天都到 和我们一起做常规动作练习
Is that why you intervened on his behalf?
这就是你要帮他出头的原因
It was my superhero act.
我那是逞英雄
Saving my people from evil.
拯救同类于水火
Your people.
你的人
The inspired ones.
那些有天分的人
Who are you?
你是谁
Best in the school.
本校高材生
Star of the future.
明日之星
Crystal Stacy.
克丽丝特尔·史黛西
Maurice Hall.
莫里斯·豪尔
You're good-- your moves. I've seen you.
你动作做得不错 我看见你了
Really?
真的吗
Who do you study with?
你跟谁学的
And don't tell me it's just natural talent
可别跟我说是天才
because then you're a liar or I have to hate you.
那你就是说谎 我会恨你的
My mom taught me some things.
我妈妈教了一些
She would dance in the kitchen, and...
她以前在厨房♥里跳舞
and I'd try to keep up.
我就试着跟着学
And now she lets you dance on the street?
那现在她让你在大街上跳舞吗
She's dead.
她去世了
Sorry.
对不起
Look, if you're serious,
听着 如果你是认真的
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表