剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Like what, Bobby?
比如什么 鲍比
He was going ahead with the walkout,
他要发起罢♥工♥
but he had no idea what he was walking into.
但他根本不知道后果
Change of plans. Things are getting stepped up.
计划有变 我们要提前
Stepped up?
提前
We need to know who's with us now. Can't wait.
我们要知道谁站在我们这边 等不及了
Why all of a sudden?
怎么这么突然
I think Bertleman found out about the walkout.
我觉得伯特曼知道罢♥工♥的事了
What is it, Bobby?
怎么了 鲍比
Heard Bertleman hired goons. Pinkertons.
听说伯特曼雇了打手 平克顿公♥司♥
Who told you that? Guys are talking, Donny.
谁告诉你的 大家都在说 多诺
Those pinkerton thugs are good for
这些人最拿手的
only one thing-- cracking skulls.
就是教训不听话的人
Guys don't need to hear that now.
现在没必要告诉他们这些
Means the boss is brining in scabs,
老板准备动真格了
and I got a family to feed.
我还有家人要养
What are you saying? You're out?
你什么意思 你要退出吗
Look, Bobby, things get rough,
听着 鲍比 如果事情变得棘手
I need to know I can count on you.
我得确保你能靠得住
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
Bertleman knows what you're planning, he knows everything.
伯特曼知道你的计划 什么都知道
What? How's he know?
什么 他怎么知道的
Aw, no.
不是吧
I'm sorry. Bobby.
对不起 鲍比
He threatened my job.
他用工作威胁我
Big Mac, too.
还威胁我父亲
I had kids. A family.
我有家庭 有孩子
So you told.
所以你泄密了
I'm sorry, Donny.
对不起 多诺
I never forgot the look in Donny's eyes.
我永远忘不了他当时的眼神
You never mentioned it.
你从来没提过这事
Couldn't have help your big union career.
这可会影响你在工会的声望
You being a stooge and all.
你背叛朋友这种事
It's something I'm not proud of, believe me.
我对此也深感羞愧
He was like a brother to me.
他就像我的亲兄弟
You got any idea what that's like?
你明白这种滋味吗
What, Bobby?
什么滋味 鲍比
Wondering if I was the one that got him killed.
感觉是我害死了他
Hey, you.
喂
What's going on?
怎么了
I got a meeting over in family court this afternoon,
我刚才在家庭法庭有个会议
and so I figured I'd stop by, see if you ate lunch.
所以过来看你一眼 看你吃了没有
Oh, uh, yeah. I kinda ate on the run. This case.
我在办案的路上吃过了
Yeah. No, I figured as much.
我猜也是
I know you called last night. I, um, just got...
我知道你昨晚给我打电♥话♥了
Caught up on the job.
我有事脱不开身
No, forget it. I was just seeing if you
没事 我就是想问问你
wanted to grab dinner. That's all.
要不要一起吃个晚饭
It turned into a long night.
我昨天加班到很晚
Don't worry about it. Some other time.
没关系 改天就是
Great. Uh. Maybe tonight?
好啊 不然今晚吧
Uh... we'll see.
看看吧
Look, I better run.
我该走了
Wait. What?
等等 怎么了
Just a second.
等一下
I love you, too.
我也爱你
You don't have to say it just 'cause I did.
不要因为我说了你就逼自己说
No, I want to say it.
不 是我想说的
Okay.
好吧
Hey, kids!
孩子们
Hey, guys. Nick Vera.
伙计们 我叫尼克·维拉
Joseph Shaw.
我叫乔瑟夫·肖
I remember.
我记得你
Will Jeffries.
这是威尔·杰弗里斯
So you're still in town?
你还住在这里
Yeah, I'm working with the DHS, court and community services.
我在国土安♥全♥部♥法♥院♥及社区服务部工作
Yeah, that's right, delinquent youth.
没错 专管少年犯
At-risk juveniles, yeah.
是有犯罪倾向的青少年
It's good work. Yeah. II think so.
是份好工作 我觉得也是
We better go.
我们该走了
Why can't I meet a nice girl at a halfway house?
我在感化院怎么碰不到好女孩
Save it.
别说了
I didn't know the guy stuck around Philly.
我都不知道他还在费城
Well, now you do. Anything new on Bertleman?
现在知道了 伯特曼那边有新消息吗
McCallister's story checks out.
查过麦卡利斯特说的事了
Turns out Bertleman was going to squash
伯特曼确实雇了平克顿公♥司♥
the strike by hiring Pinkertons.
准备瓦解罢♥工♥行动
Goons for hire.
职业打手
Specialize in bashing skulls.
专长是砸人脑袋
Might explain the blunt-force trauma.
这样尸体上的伤就解释得通了
Real interesting guy, your old man.
你老爸很有意思
Not the most ethical, but... interesting.
道德方面就不说了
He was a businessman. Sometimes you gotta play hardball.
他是生意人 有时候就是得玩点硬的
Yeah, the Pinkertons were pretty handy with a bat.
是啊 平克顿的人相当强硬
He ever tell you about them?
他告诉你过这些吗
Heard about that, but he didn't
听说了 但他不需要
need them to deal with Donovan.
雇这些人去对付多诺万
That right?
是吗
Already had him over a barrel.
早就把他搞定了
What do you mean? Donovan was for sale?
什么意思 多诺万被收买♥♥了吗
No. Let's just say Donovan put
这么说吧
himself in an untenable position.
他的把柄被抓到了
That's something, ain't it?
挺不错的 是吧
You wanted to see me?
你找我吗
I know what you're planning, son.
我知道你的计划 孩子
I'm here to tell you it ain't gonna happen.
我是来告诉你 你是不会成功的
Ain't up to you, Mr.Bertleman.
那可不是你说得算的 伯特曼先生
Either you drop this whole strike nonsense,
要么你放弃罢♥工♥那些乱八糟的事
or your life's about to get a whole lot bumpier. Got me?
要么你麻烦就大了 明白吗
The only way you're gonna stop this strike,
唯一能停止罢♥工♥的方法
is across the table hearing our demands.
就是你坐下来听我的诉求
I don't think you're hearing me.
我觉得你没明白我的意思
We lost a good man down in the hole--
一个好人死在了隧♥道♥里
Nate Stallworth, you might recall the name.
内特·斯托沃斯 你还记得这名字吗
I can't be threatened, and I ain't for sale.
我不受你威胁 也不会被收买♥♥
No.
对
Kinda figured that already, son.
这点我也知道
And if I get hurt, that's just gonna put
如果我出了意外
more of a fire in the boys' bellies.
只会让其他人更加愤怒
You're right. But...
你说得没错 但是
If another poor colored woman
如果是那个可怜的黑人寡妇
disappears on her way home from work,
突然在下班回家路上失踪了
Well, ain't nobody really miss her but you.
除了你应该就没人会想她了
You son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
It's my job to know what's going on.
这就是我的工作
What'd you say your friend's name was again?
你刚说你朋友叫什么来着
You think about that real hard.
你好好想想
You leave her alone.
你别碰她
Now get your shovel and get back to work.
拿上你的铲子 回去工作
One thing I learned from my daddy about being the boss--
我从我父亲那里学到的一点做老板的心得
Most times it ain't what you do,
大多时候重要的不是你的作为
it's what people think you're capable of.
而是让别人知道你的能耐
But Alice lived.
但爱丽丝还活着
He never laid a hand on her. Heard she left town.
我父亲没有碰她 听说她搬走了
That right? When?
是吗 什么时候
Around the time Donovan disappeared.
多诺万失踪前后
Alice Stallworth left Philadelphia on April 28 of 1948.
爱丽丝·斯托沃斯1948年4月28日离开费城
The same day Donovan went missing.
多诺万失踪的同一天
Right. Move to Chester, Pa.
没错 搬去宾州切斯特市了
What's in Chester?
为什么去切斯特
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表