剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
见过诺瓦克很多次
Met Novak a dozen times.
看着聪明 体面 真的想帮助别人
Seemed smart, decent, really wanted to help people.
是有点怪 但怪人多了去了
Eccentric, sure, but we got a lot of eccentrics.
你觉得他会把那里炸毁吗 不管里面的人死活
Think he'd light up that place, risk everyone inside?
我不知道
I don't know.
但为什么他要囤那么多自动武器呢
But why does a man keep that many automatic weapons?
再往前走十步 你就进入收音范围了
10 steps forward, you're in speaker range.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么了
What?
韦科邪教惨案时考雷什是教主
你们在韦科时对考雷什进行犯罪侧写了吗
Did you have a criminal profiler at Waco for Koresh?
你想说如果我们听了心理医生的话
You want to tell me it would've worked out differently
结果就会不同吗
if we just maybe listened to the shrink?
我当时不在场 我不会那样说
I wasn't there. I wouldn't say that.
-很好 -我是想说
- Good. - I was gonna say
行为科学也能用在你们的进攻行动上
that behavioral science can be used for your offense, too.
-任何这样活着的人 -荒谬的幻想吗
- Anyone who lives like this, the - Delusional crap?
需要保持不崩溃而花费的脑力
The mental effort it takes to hold it all together.
非常耗费精力
It's a lot to maintain.
从中斡旋 压力巨大
Spinning plates. A lot of pressure.
你不该在这 史达林
You shouldn't be here, Starling.
克伦德勒准备把我调走
Well, Krendler's gonna transfer me.
不该待在局里
Shouldn't be at the Bureau.
-我 -我知道
- I - Look, I get it.
我只是暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组里干粗活的
I'm just ViCAP's resident knuckle dragger.
但你在新闻发布会上公然抗命
But you broke ranks at the press conference.
可能你后悔了 可能没有
Maybe you regret it maybe not.
但有东西在侵蚀你 也会影响到你周围
But something's eating you, and that's true wherever you go.
如果你继续办案
And if you stay in the field,
克伦德勒是对的 我们都有危险
Krendler's right -- we're all at risk.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你要是跟我说你每晚都能睡八个小时
You tell me you sleep eight hours a night yourself,
我现在就交证走人
and I'll hand in my credentials right now.
这钢丝钳好难用
Wire cutter ain't worth a damn.
我去给你拿个新的
I'll get you a new pair.
我的工具箱在帐篷里
My toolbox is in the tent.
瑞茜
Reesey!
瑞茜
Reesey!
警♥察♥来了
The police are here!
老爸出事了
Something happened to Daddy.
我们得回家去
We got to get home.
等一下 请别走
Wait! Please!
你是里面的吗
Are you from inside?
我是克拉丽丝·史达林 联调局的
My name's Clarice Starling, FBI.
你叫什么
What's your name?
等一下
Wait!
那是个小孩吗
Was that a kid?
热力成像显示里面有20人 全副武装
Heat-mapping says 20 people inside, armed to the teeth.
档案中的设计图上没有画这一带区域
The blueprints on file don't show anywhere near this square footage.
房♥子是这几年新建的
House has been added onto over the years.
房♥屋内部很可能会是像养兔场一样的隔间
Probably carved up like a rabbit warren inside.
老大 房♥子里有个孩子
Boss, there's a kid in the house.
你说了没有孩子
You said there were no children.
或许是当地的孩子来看热闹
Could be some local kid checking out the commotion.
他跑进了那间农舍 长官
He ran into the farmhouse, sir.
事态有变
This changes things.
给我接通司法部长的电♥话♥
Get me the Attorney General on the line.
前门有动静
There's movement at the front door.
请指示 是个男孩
Please advise. It's a boy.
他手上拿着东西
There's something in his hand.
看起来不像是武器
It does not appear to be a weapon.
重复一次 看起来不像是武器
I repeat, it does not appear to be a weapon.
卢卡斯·诺瓦克想谈谈
Lucas Novak wants to talk!
但他只会和我见到的那个女人谈
But he'll only talk to the woman I saw.
他想谈谈 但只和她谈
He wants to talk, but only to her.
信♥号♥♥器已经装在这个发夹里了
So, the transmitter's built into the clip.
我们能听到所有对话 但他不会发现
We'll hear everything, but he won't see it.
行了 行了 让我来吧
Alright, alright, here, let me.
收工后你要去什么地方吗
You going somewhere after this?
那个档案中有一半是年轻的女性
Half the people in that file are young women.
卢卡斯·诺瓦克集♥合♥她们 控制她们
Lucas Novak collects them. He controls them,
即便是让她们戒掉毒瘾
even if it is getting them clean.
你真的认为他在帮她们戒毒吗
And you really believe that's what he's doing?
我认为他是个自恋狂
I believe he's a narcissist.
我想让他觉得我在他见我之前
I want him to think I took the time to put my face on
花了点时间化妆
before he saw me.
行了 准备好了吗
Okay, are we good?
好了 我们能听到你在里面几乎所有的对话
Yeah. We'll get pretty much everything you say in there,
但如果可以的话 尽量试着靠近些 行吗
but, uh, try to get close if you can, okay?
-带这个好吗 -或许不好吧
- That a good idea? - Probably not.
我们能帮你藏一把枪
We can hide a weapon for you.
或许我信不过他们 但他们得信我
Maybe I can't trust them, but they've got to trust me.
好了
Okay.
知道吗 我们也想信任你
We want to trust you, too, you know.
我是名反狙击手 我总是独自行动
I'm a counter sniper. I work alone,
但没有我的团队 我办不了任何事
but I can't do a damn thing without my team.
团队帮我扫除障碍 让我瞄准
The team clears a space for me to work.
我帮团队清理对手门户
I clear the space for the team.
你不信任我们 我们也不能信任你
You don't trust us, we can't trust you.
这对大家来说有什么好处吗
Where's that leave anybody?
他想让你进去 并不是因为你是个女人
He doesn't just want you in there because you're a woman.
你还是克拉丽丝·史达林
You're also Clarice Starling.
到处都是关于你的报道
You're all over the news.
这是权力攻势
It's a power play.
你要是在里面碰到困难 找我们帮忙
If you get in trouble in there, look for us.
让我们知道你在哪儿 我们会去支援
Let us know where you are. We'll be there.
好吧
Alright, then.
给我五分钟时间就位 好吗
Just give me five minutes to get into position, okay?
下午好
Good afternoon.
这是司法部的官方声明
This is the official statement from the Department of Justice.
民兵组织"政♥治♥家"已经取得联♥系♥
The militia group The Statesmen have reached out,
我们开始展开沟通对谈
and we have begun communication.
-她什么时候录的视频 -几小时前
- When did she record this? - A few hours ago.
她的专机已经在田纳西州这边降落
Her plane's already touched down here in Tennessee.
她在来的路上
She's on her way.
我将前往那里 因为我深刻了解
I'm traveling there because I am a human being who understands
司法部 华盛顿特区 直播
那里的所有人都是某个人的孩子
that every person in there is someone's child.
我已经派出暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组
I've already sent down ViCAP, my team,
和拯救我女儿性命的那个女人前去
and the woman who saved the life of my daughter.
他们都在说她可能会竞选这里的州长
They're talking she might run for governor down here.
所以这事必须谨慎处理
So it has to be a nuanced resolution,
不能招人非议
not rolling in the tanks.
要是诺瓦克决定和史达林在里面发动
What if Novak decides to start World War III
第三次世界大战呢
with Starling in there?
但我承诺美国人♥民♥在事情和平解决前
But my promise to the American people is that we will not leave
我们绝不会离开
until there is a peaceful resolution.
谢谢
Thank you.
史达林正在接近目标
Starling is moving into position.
琼斯 我们在东南方的屋顶看到四名敌军
Jones, we count four hostiles on the roof facing southeast.
收到 我看到他们了
Copy that, I see them.
摩尔 注意你三点钟的方向
Moore, watch your 3:00.
阳台上还有两名持枪敌军
We got two more armed hostiles on the balcony.
我盯着史达林
I got eyes on Starling.
她和那个男孩在一起
She's with the boy.
你好啊
Hey, there.
我给你带了点吃的
I brought y'all some food.
我叫克拉丽丝
I'm Clarice.
你很有名吗
Are you famous?
还行吧
Sort of.
我看到你在揉肩膀
I saw you rubbing your shoulder.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表