剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
Okay. Okay.
特帕迪和我要去趟洛克耶实验室
Tripathi and I are heading over to Lockyer Labs.
或许我们能找到更多袭击你的男子信息
Maybe we can find out more about the man who attacked you.
他认识玛丽莲·费尔克 而她做临床试验
He knew Marilyn Felker, and she ran the clinical trials.
好 太好了 我会开车跟来
Okay, great. I'll ride along.
你吗 不行
You? No.
带薪休假
Admin Leave?
老大说的 如果我们执勤受伤后
Boss says, and it's Bu standard
这是局里的标准规定
when we experience trauma in the field.
我又没中枪
Hey, it's not like I was shot.
行吧 行吧
Yeah, yeah.
克拉丽丝 听着 我愿意朝你开枪
Clarice, listen, I'll shoot you
要是这样能让你好好坐下休息两周的话
if it'll make you sit your ass down for two weeks.
没错
Hear, hear.
如果我们不尽快找到线索
If we don't find something soon,
两周后这个案子就要变成悬案了
this whole case will be on the shelf in two weeks.
如果你想找人聊聊 李医生让你打电♥话♥给她
Dr. Li said to call her if you want to talk through anything.
阿蒂丽娅...
Ardelia --
我说了我会送你出去
I said I'd escort you out the building.
有人用电♥话♥砸我的头
Some guy hit me across the head with a phone.
我很生气 我还知道他和
I am pissed off, and I know that he has something to do
我们从河里打捞出的那些女人有关
with the women we pulled out of that river.
我要抓到他
I am going to get him.
我听到了
I hear you.
但你知道你该找谁聊聊
But you know who you need to talk to.
蕾妮·李医学博士
精神病医生
她主治精神创伤
She specializes in trauma.
谢谢
Thank you.
华盛顿特区 司法部
你拿着这么厚的文件夹
Oh, you're carrying a big folder.
我在女厕所听到了消息
I heard a thing in the ladies --
甘特议员寄了封信
Congressman Gant sent a letter
要求对司法部进行审计
demanding an audit of the DOJ.
-你能把他的信弄一份给我吗 -好的
- Can you snag me a copy? - Yeah.
克拉丽丝 你来这儿有什么事
Clarice, what are you doing here?
下午好 女士
Afternoon, ma'am.
不知能否耽误你几分钟
I was wondering if you could spare a few minutes.
当然可以
Sure.
如果我驳回克伦德勒的命令
If I over-rule Krendler,
还有所有的现行规定
and all existing protocols, by the way,
司法部长办公室
露丝·A·马汀
我就是冒险让你在
I risk putting you out there
没有百分百恢复时就出外勤
when you're far from 100%.
你需要休息一下
You need to take a minute.
女士 我知道我需要什么
Ma'am, I know what I need,
绝不会是休息一下
and it is not to take a minute.
但这不只关系到你
But it's not about you.
对 确实不是
No, it's not.
还关系到这些吹哨人本该得到
It's about justice for those whistleblowers,
却没机会争取到的正义
but they don't get to fight for it.
-而我还活着 -你差点没命了
- I'm still here. - Barely.
对于受害者来说 你算是个烈士了
You're practically a martyr to the victims.
恕我直言 这不正是你让我加入的原因吗 女士
Respectfully, isn't that why you brought me in, ma'am?
作为一个乡村姑娘 你脑子倒是聪明
You're pretty savvy for a country girl.
但还不够聪明
Not savvy enough to see
你不该再避着凯瑟琳了
that you should stop avoiding Catherine.
我知道她还在不停打电♥话♥给你
I know she's still calling you.
你为什么不愿和她谈谈
Why won't you talk to her?
我觉得这对你们俩都好 跟一个...
I suspect it would do you both good to talk to someone who's...
经历过的人谈谈
been there.
我觉得我帮不了她
I don't think I can help her.
你可以试一试
You could certainly try.
如果你求我为你赌上我的名誉
If you're asking me to risk my reputation on your behalf,
那你至少来吃个晚饭吧
then you can damn well come to dinner.
今晚
Tonight.
七点
7:00.
凯瑟琳需要这次见面 我想你也是
Catherine needs this, and I think you do, too.
克拉丽丝
第一季第六集
跟你说了要敲门
I told you to knock.
我邀请了克拉丽丝·史达林来共进晚餐
I invited Clarice Starling for dinner.
为什么
Why?
我以为这是你想要的
I thought you'd like that.
改天吧
Make it for another night.
-为什么 -今晚不行
- Why? - Can't tonight.
我准备
I was going to --
我想把这个系列画完 然后
I wanted to finish this series of sketches, and then
你可以之后再画
There's time for you to do your sketches later.
你一直想要和克拉丽丝联♥系♥
You have been asking for Clarice.
我知道我想
I know I've been asking,
但我现在不想和她说话
but I don't want to talk to her now.
我已经和她谈过了
I already talked to her.
什么时候 她回你电♥话♥了吗
When? She called you back?
不是
Not really.
我假装是你 给她留了言
I left a message pretending I was you.
她以为她是给你回电♥话♥
She thought she was calling you.
什么 凯瑟琳 你是
What?! Catherine, are you --
疯了吗
Crazy?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
你从来都不懂
You never get it.
爸就肯定会懂
Dad would have gotten it.
爸就肯定会理解
Dad would have understood.
我也希望他还在
I wish he was here, too.
但他不在了 所以我刚要说的是
But he isn't, so what I was going to say
史达林是联邦探员
is that Starling is a Federal Agent
在我手下听命
under my command.
装成是我给她打电♥话♥ 这
Calling her pretending to be me, it's -- it's --
这很不合适
it's just inappropriate.
你不帮我
Well, you wouldn't help me,
没人帮我
and nobody would help me,
我觉得自己又疯又傻
and I feel like a total, crazy idiot,
我现在不想见她
and I don't want to see her now!
凯瑟琳 我不会取消晚餐的
Catherine, I am not calling this off.
去洗个澡
Go take a shower.
过来和我们共进晚餐 像个...
You come and join us at the table like a--
像个什么
Like a what?
晚餐七点开始
Dinner is at 7:00.
你不用去的
You know, you don't have to go.
马汀完全不知道怎么和凯瑟琳交心
Martin doesn't have any idea how to reach Catherine.
她觉得我知道
She thinks I do.
所以你就准备带着
So, you're going over there
满是神奇想法的糖果罐过去
with a PEZ Dispenser full of magical thinking,
她们就能开心和好
they'll have a happy reunion,
然后你就会不顾所有合理的建议继续去调查
and you'll go back in the field against all rational advice.
对
Well, yeah.
你知道一般人在被一个打扮成护士的疯女人
You know what people do after they've been kidnapped
绑♥架♥后会做什么吗
by a crazy lady dressed as a nurse?
向《阁楼》[成人杂♥志♥]投稿吗
Write to Penthouse?
我本来想说他们会辞职 过正常人的生活
I was going to say they stand down and have a human life.
找乐子 去看电影打保龄球之类的
With laughing and movies and bowling and stuff.
他们不会让自己伤上加伤
They don't re-traumatize themselves.
你一直躲是有原因的
There's a reason you've been hiding --
我说了
I said what I said --
躲凯瑟琳是有原因的
hiding from Catherine all this time.
一年之后再见她 肯定不会很好受
After a year, it's gonna be a lot, seeing her.
我没事
I'm good.
真的吗
Really?
所以你穿了两只不同的鞋吗
Is that why you're wearing two different shoes?
你看
Look.
克拉丽丝 我知道你很想归队
Clarice, I know you want to be reinstated,
但别这样做
but don't do this.
她是美国司法部长
She's the Attorney General of the United States.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表