剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
并想找个地方释放
and looking for a place it could land.
你为什么这么想
What makes you think that?
因为你生活的世界
Because you live in a world
需要业绩和精准
of performance and accuracy.
这是你感觉最安全的地方
That's where you feel safest.
那给了你目标和意义
That's what gives you purpose and meaning.
在你跟康韦先生谈话后
You spoke inaccurately to your partner
你对搭档说了不准确的话
after you had the experience with Mr. Conway.
我不觉得你撒谎了
I don't think you lied.
我的手足没有跟我一起被送走
None of my siblings were sent away besides me.
只有你吗
It was just you?
只有我
Just me.
其他人有工作吗
Did the rest have jobs?
我的哥哥姐姐有
My older brother and sister, yes.
但我的弟弟比我还小
But my little brother was younger than me,
所没有
so, no.
你当时怎么想
What did you make of that then?
我想跟我母亲在一起
I wanted to be with my mother.
那你现在怎么想
And what do you make of that now?
我没有好的答案
I have no good answer.
你会想她吗
Do you think about her?
会
I do.
经常吗
Often?
经常
Often.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好的
Okay.
下周见
I'll see you next week.
好吧 你欠我的
Okay. Uh, you owe me.
你的长睫毛只能帮你到这了
Those lashes are only gonna get you so far.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是杰茜
Jesse.
验尸官助理
The Assistant Medical Examiner.
她帮了我们
She helped us.
她人真好
That's very nice of her.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我们约会快两年了
We've been dating almost two years now.
她人很不错 但我们没公开
She's awesome, but we keep it quiet,
因为 你懂的
because, you know...
当然
Yeah.
-这是工作 -对
- It's a work thing. - Yeah.
完全理解
Totally get it.
你收到了克拉克的呼叫吗
Did you get the page from Clarke?
对 收到了
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
我在车♥库♥看到了克伦德勒的车
I saw Krendler's car in the garage.
不知道我们还能瞒着他多久
I don't know how much longer we can keep this from him.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
关门
Close the door.
楼上办公室耳目太多了
Too many ears and eyes up in the bullpen.
我知道你们对我有疑问
I know you have questions about me.
所以我来回答
So here it is.
乔·哈德林让我进退两难
Joe Hudlin has me in a vise.
你是说他威胁你
You mean extortion?
暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组之前就要被解散了
ViCAP was about to go down.
我有动机让麻烦消失
I had motive to make that go away.
这事你跟特别探员主管说了吗
Did you report this to the ASAC?
除了我们队 我不相信其他人
I don't trust anyone but our team,
目前这也包括司法部长
and at the moment, that includes the AG.
DNA证明你是对的
DNA says you were right.
哈德林就是你在伍德黑文看到的男人
Hudlin was the man you saw at Woodhaven
就是玛丽莲·费尔克自杀的当晚
the night Marilyn Felker killed herself.
取决于你了 史达林
It's up to you, Starling.
他袭击了你
He assaulted you.
我们可以逮捕他 我也很乐意这么做
We could cuff him and I'd be happy with that.
或者我们继续查
Or we keep going...
证明他是幕后黑手
and tie him to everything,
让他为所有事付出代价
make him pay for all of it.
他的律所还在处理我的离婚案
His firm is still handling my divorce,
所以我能继续与他周♥旋♥
so I can keep playing him.
继续吧
Let's keep going.
我们能查出更多
We can get more.
好
Okay.
有什么信息
What do we got?
卡洛琳娜·萨维奇 自杀
Karolina Savich. Suicide.
她本来想跟助理检查官说哈德林的事
Wanted to talk to an Assistant US Attorney about Hudlin.
可能跟哈德林还有私人关系
Might've had a personal relationship with Hudlin.
你觉得他杀了她吗
You think he killed her?
她当时是一个人
She was alone out there.
只有一组走进去的脚印 没有出来的
One set of footprints in, none out,
而且她在跳河的地方留下了戒指
and she left a ring when she jumped.
如果有人跟她在一起
If someone were with her,
他们不会把戒指留在那
they wouldn't have left it there.
我们偷偷做了尸检
We got us an autopsy on the low.
她还怀孕了
She was also pregnant.
哈德林的吗
Hudlin's?
我们不知道
We don't know,
但那胚胎有点问题
but there's something wrong with the fetus.
-是... -像临床试验的那些婴儿一样
- It was -- - Like the babies in the clinical trials.
颅骨异常
Cranial abnormalities.
器官缺失
Missing organs.
发育不良
Improper growth.
那些临床试验都是好多年前了
Those trials took place years ago.
我们还在等毒理测试报告
Well, we're still waiting on the tox report,
但或许那种药现在已经上市了
but maybe that drug is just out on the market now.
好吧
Okay.
还有一件事
One more thing --
我们不告诉任何人
we tell no one about this.
不对局里说 谁都不说
Not the Bureau. Nobody.
只有我们 所以如果这事处理不当
It's just us, which means if it goes wrong,
我们可能与之一起完蛋
we might go with it.
如果有人有异议 门在那边
Anyone has a problem with that, door's that way.
不准问问题
No questions.
但最后的机会
But last chance.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表