剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
Wake up!
快滚出我家
Get the hell out of my house.
快滚 为什么你们这些人不能放过我
Go! Why can't you people leave me alone?
我不是一名记者
I'm not a reporter.
他死了
He's dead.
都结束了
It's over.
等等
Wait.
那些卷发
Those curls.
老天
Oh, Lord.
你是那个参议员的女儿
You're the Senator's girl.
你是凯瑟琳
You're Catherine.
你知道我的名字
You know my name?
我就知道我认得你
I knew I recognized you.
你现在变样了
You look different.
你之前不那么瘦
You weren't skinny.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我得...
I need to...
-问你... -我什么都不知道
- ask you -- - I don't know anything.
你一定知道
You have to.
为什么
Why?
他两岁的时候就去寄养中心了
He went into foster care when he was 2.
我强迫自己忘记他
I pushed him out of my brain
直到去年在报纸上看到他的消息
until I read about him in the newspaper last year.
所以我知道了你的名字
That's how I know your name.
就像我知道"野牛比尔"这个名字一样
Same way I know the name "Buffalo Bill."
-滚出去 -请别再撒谎了
- Get out. - Please don't lie.
他就像一场事故残骸
He was like a wreck that happened.
一场车祸
A car crash.
滚出去
Get out!
别再对我撒谎了 你了解他
Stop lying to me! You know him!
我不了解 快走
I don't! Go!
去哪
Go where?
他无处不在
He's everywhere.
除了这里 他无处不在
He's everywhere except here,
而这根本说不通
and that doesn't make any sense.
所有人都觉得这很酷或很有趣
Everybody thinks it's cool or funny.
这些禽兽...
These monsters...
他们留下了人类
...they leave human beings behind,
比如
like...
比如你
...like you.
和我
And me.
我要是能帮你 我会的
If I could help you, I would.
你难道不认为自己有好好生活的资格吗
Don't you think you were entitled to a life?
是的
Yeah.
但他父亲离开时 肯定不这么想
But his father sure didn't when he ran off,
把我抛下 就好像...
left me behind like...
他们都这么做 亲爱的
Oh, they all do it, honey.
无论如何 他们会想办法把女孩们扔进狼群
Some way or another, they toss the girls to the wolves.
你只是个很晚才认识到这点的富家女
You're just a rich girl who found that out late.
回家去找你母亲
Go home to your mother.
让她告诉你生活的真♥相♥
Have her tell you the facts of life.
你不了解我母亲
You don't know my mother.
我知道她想让你没事
I know she wants you to be alright.
你赢了
You won.
什么
What?
宾果游戏
The bingo game.
对 我赢了
Yeah, I did.
我这辈子什么都没赢过
Never won anything in my life.
我把它当作一个征兆
I took it like it could be a sign.
孩子...
Look, girl...
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我说过 他就是个陌生人
I told you, he's a stranger.
他的护肤霜就在你的浴室里
His skin cream is in your bathroom.
什么
What?
那个味道
The smell.
我从来没有在其它地方闻到过
I've never smelled it anywhere
除了那个地洞
but the hole in the ground.
我身上就有那股味道
I had to smell like that!
告诉我你做了什么 让他变成那样
Tell me what you did to make him --
基尼女士
Mrs. Kinney?
闭嘴
Shut up.
莱拉·基尼 联调局
Lila Kinney? FBI.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
你看 我们给首席风险官的支付方式有点奇怪
If you look, something's weird about how we paid the CRO.
这是给洛克耶实验室股份有限公♥司♥的付款
Here are payouts to Lockyer Laboratories, Inc.
这是给瑞普里索三♥期♥临床试验的
That's for the Phase Three Reprisol trial.
一年后有更多付款
Here are more payouts a year later.
洛克耶实验室有限责任公♥司♥
Lockyer Labs, LLC.
它们是两个不同的联邦税号♥
They're two different Federal Tax IDs.
是两家不同的公♥司♥
They're two different companies.
是家壳公♥司♥
It's a shell company.
阿♥拉♥斯特成立它是为了在销♥售♥前清理结果
Alastor set it up to scrub the results before the sale.
至少他们在杀害三名吹哨人之前
At least they tried something
还尝试做了些努力
before murdering three whistleblowers.
还有一件事
And there's something else.
乔·哈德林拿到了对律师来说
Joe Hudlin is getting an absurdly high percentage
高得离谱的佣金
of the sale for a lawyer.
万分之八
Like, 0.08%.
是一千万美金
It's $10 million.
所以哈德林伪造试验结果能谋利吗
So, Hudlin stood to gain from faking the trial results?
肯定的
Definitely.
有什么要我帮忙的吗 克拉克探员
Is there something I can help you with, Agent Clarke?
没 没有...
I-I don't think so. Uh...
我从你的眼睛里看到一连串的问题
Yeah. I can see the buffet of questions in your eyes.
"茱莉亚 你用什么卫生间
"Uh, Julia, what bathroom do you use?
你怎么会放弃当男人"
Uh, how could you ever give up being a man?"
"如果我觉得你性感 那我是不是同性恋
"If I think you're hot, does that make me gay?
-什么时候--" -好了 停 停 停 停
- When did --" - Okay, stop, stop, stop, stop.
我 我懂了 但你并不了解我
I ge-- I get it, but you don't know me,
我 我 我不用知道所有那些内容
and I-I don't -- I don't need to know all that.
那你想要知道什么
Then what do you need to know?
我是打算问...
Wh-- I was gonna ask if, um...
你是不是染了头发
you dyed your hair.
我妹妹 十三岁生日时
My sister -- on her 13th birthday,
我母亲同意她染头发
our mother let her dye her hair.
和你一样的颜色
Same color as yours.
她特别喜欢 又买♥♥了几盒
She liked it so much, she bought extra packets of the stuff.
只是她再也没机会用了
Not that she ever got to use them.
她去世了吗
Did she pass away?
她失踪了
She disappeared.
有人绑♥架♥了她 把她卖♥♥了
Someone took her, trafficked her.
我们还在找
Yeah, we're still looking.
我还在找
I am.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
几年前 这个色号♥停产了
Anyway, a few years back, they discontinued the shade.
我 我在想也许...
So, I-I was thinking that maybe...
他们现在又开始生产了
they brought it back again.
这 这是我天生的发色
It's -- It's my natural color.
这样
Yes.
挺好看的
It looks nice, anyway.
那我们继续工作吧
Okay. Uh, let's get back to work, huh?
有人要喝咖啡什么的吗
Anybody want a coffee or...
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 只是...
Yeah, I just...
我感觉 你们让我还在房♥子里时
I feel like you're asking me to burn my house down
就把房♥子烧了
while I'm still standing in it.
房♥子总是在着火
The house was always on fire.
你走进去时已经在烧了
It was burning when you walked in.
如果史达林来电 告诉我
Let me know if Starling checks in.
我的人都不知道她走了 更别说她去哪了
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表