剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
Sorry. I-I was just...
给我奶奶
To my grandma.
她住在博伊西[爱荷华州]
She lives in Boise.
她叫莱娜
Her name's Lena.
三到五个工作日后你们会收到所有文件
You'll have everything in three to five business days.
天呐
Holy crap.
好一个神探南茜
Nancy Drew.
无论是什么 我猜不是好消息
Whatever it is, I take it it's not good.
我升职了 是...
I've been promoted. That's --
现场安全主管
Onsite Security Supervisor
负责新的指纹存储库
for the new Fingerprint Repository.
在克拉克斯堡吗 在...
In Clarksburg? In --
在远郊
In the boonies.
基本就是建筑工地的保安
Basically construction site security.
大概要在拖车里工作
Probably working out of a trailer.
没有特遣队 没有其他探员 肯定没黑人
No squads, no other agents, certainly no Black agents.
肯定没有你
Certainly no you.
他们想孤立我们
They want to isolate us.
我不接受 我的职业就完了
I don't take it, my career is over.
你接受 你的职业也完了
You take it, your career is over.
这就是排挤
This is the squeeze.
他们表面好像在帮你
They act as if they're doing you a favor.
其实只是更加挤兑
It's only gonna get tighter.
我们现在就要谈判
We're making a deal right now.
你在无法呼吸时告诉我
You tell me when you can't breathe.
我也会告诉你
I'll tell you.
我是穆西劳克营地的潜水冠军
I'm the underwater champion of Camp Moosilauke
连续三年
three years in a row.
他们可以滚蛋了
They can kiss my ass.
我能呼吸
I'm breathing.
私人安保 要多久
A security detail? For how long?
当然了 24小时全天候保护 为了让你安全
Of course. 24-hour protection. To know you're safe.
最终杀了我的肯定是艾琳
Erin will be the one who kills me.
就这些吗
That's it?
暂时是的
For now.
我很抱歉你和艾琳被卷入了这些
I'm sorry you and Erin got caught up in all this.
真♥相♥的狡猾之处就在这里
That's the funny thing about the truth.
一旦你知道了 就不能回到不知道
Once you know it, you can't un-know it.
我想不到自己能做到这些
I wouldn't have thought I could do all this.
我之前就相信你
I would have.
喂
Hello?
你现在在哪 你一个人吗
Where are you right now? Are you alone?
怎么了
What's going on?
如果没有阿♥拉♥斯特
If there wasn't an Alastor,
还会有全球健康地平线吗
would there be a Global Health Horizons?
我 我们有足够的资金
I -- Uh, we have enough capital to...
对 没错 我们依靠阿♥拉♥斯特生存
Yeah. Yes. We're dependent on Alastor.
对
Yeah.
克拉丽丝
Clarice, w--
我父亲发生了什么吗
is something happening to my father?
他有危险吗
Is he in danger?
我不能再说了 抱歉
I can't say any more. I'm sorry.
泰 我需要你帮忙
Ty, I need your help, and please,
我问你是因为
I'm only asking you because...
如果你或你公♥司♥发生了什么事
...well, I would be heartbroken if anything were to happen to you
我会很心碎
or your company.
泰
Ty?
你说的够多了
You've said enough.
那是什么意思
What -- What does that mean?
你就干这个吗
Is this what you do?
把人们变成你想要的角色
Turn people into whatever you need them to be.
你想知道我父亲的事
You wanted to know about my father,
所以你炮制了一些
so you concoct a little...
创伤货币吗
traumatic currency?
丧亲的羁绊吗
A connection over loss?
不 泰森
No. Tyson.
不是吗
No?
那是什么 告诉我
Then what is it? Tell me.
别再打给我了
Don't call me again.
你知道你要怎么做 对吧
You know what you need to do, right?
你是我好样的小副队
You're my good little deputy.
你♥爸♥爸是个贼
Your daddy's a thief.
你也做噩梦了吗
Nightmares, too?
没睡着 不知未来如何
Awake, and living in uncertainty.
对
Yeah.
什么噩梦
What nightmares?
比尔吗
Bill?
不是
No.
我一直做一些关于我父亲的古怪梦境
I keep having these weird dreams about my father.
全都是...
They're all...
不堪入目
messed up or something.
我们成长时相信的事情
You know, we grow up believing the things
都是大人所说该信的事 但是
they tell us to believe, but...
我是说
I mean...
如果你发现自己的过去都建立在
what happens if you find out you've been
谎言上该怎么办
building yourself on a lie?
喂
Hello?
露丝
Ruth?
我是尼尔斯·哈根
It's Nils Hagen.
尼尔斯
Nils.
我们多久没联♥系♥了
How long has it been?
很明显够久了
Just long enough, apparently.
我打电♥话♥给你
I am calling with a...
是有事相求
begging bowl.
你这辈子从没求过谁 尼尔斯
You've never begged a day in your life, Nils.
但你有 作为大胃口的参议员候选人
But you have, as a hungry Senate candidate.
你是个很慷慨的捐赠者
You were a very generous donor.
你手下的队伍在关注和审查
Your team is bringing attention and scrutiny
我公♥司♥的收♥购♥计划
to the sale of my company.
我知道了
I see.
我们现在处在微妙的时刻
We are at a delicate point.
虽然我很感激这些年
Though I am very grateful for all the support
你对我的支持
you've given me over the years...
叫停 露丝
Call it off, Ruth.
我从没有 也绝不会
...I have never and will never
妨碍司法公正
impede the course of justice.
再见
Goodbye.
莱拉·古姆没有起诉
Lila Gumb did not press charges.
但不意味着她永远不会
That does not mean she never will.
至于凯瑟琳 她能有未来
And for Catherine, she had a future
只要她是受害者
as long as she was the victim.
如今她成了加害者
Now she is a predator.
如果有必要我会搞垮你们母女
I will bend you both until you break.
叫停调查
Call it off.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表