剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
你知道科迪·菲尔普斯的案子吗
You know the Cody Phelps case?
当然 连环杀手
Sure. The serial guy.
我以为克拉丽丝·史达林负责
I thought Clarice Starling did the --
和阿蒂丽娅一起
With Ardelia.
要是没有阿蒂丽娅 这还是一桩悬案
Without Ardelia, it'd still be a cold case.
-是吗 -是啊
- Is that true? - Well, yes.
史达林和我一起调查 我们一起抓到了他
Starling and I investigated. We took him down together.
我铐住了他 我的DNA研究让我们找到了他
He was in my cuffs. My DNA research found the guy.
然后又让我回去处理悬案
Then I got put back on cold-case duty.
我的工作让我们得到了
My work secured the funding
继续从事DNA研究的经费
to continue the DNA research,
但他们让一个白人男同事来管我
but they put a white male colleague in charge of me,
而我还得培训他 因为他...什么都不懂
and I have to train him, because he knows...nothing.
我知道这很难量化
I know it's tricky to quantify.
不 其实 这就是案子
No, actually. That's the case.
案子就是那个无能的人吗
The feckless hack is the case?
不 不 不 是史达林
No, no, no. Starling is.
她是联调局的明星 小报红人
She's the FBI's poster girl. She's tabloid red meat.
如果故事里有她 人们就会去看报纸
If she's in the story, people will pick up the paper.
通过比较你们两人
By comparing you two,
我们能在人们看见的地方攻击联调局
we hit the FBI where people see them.
好
Okay.
如果你站出来 如果你主诉
If you'll step up -- if you make Clarice Starling
克拉丽丝·史达林 我就接你的案子
your lead complaint -- I'll take your case.
而且我会赢
And I'll win it.
老大在哪
Where's the boss?
在见哈德林
Meeting with Hudlin.
我刚见了我的医药代表 她买♥♥了辆奔驰车
I just saw my drug rep, who bought a Benz
靠推瑞普里索得来的高得离谱的奖金买♥♥的
with the ridiculous bonuses she gets from pushing Reprisol.
如果和最初试验里用的是同一种药
Well, if it's the same drug from the original trial,
他们应该已经知道这种药会引起出生缺陷
they would have known it caused birth defects.
她的支票上有
Her paycheck has the name of someone
会计销♥售♥和分销部门的人的名字
from accounting and sales and distribution --
茱莉亚·罗森
Julia Lawson.
追踪这笔钱 继续 去侦察
Follow the money. Go on. Go detect.
茱莉亚·罗森 去找她 去
Julia Lawson. Go find her. Go.
曼迪今天会收到这个
Mandy will receive this today.
你申请了单方面请求
You filed for an ex parte order?
即使法官不批准 对我们也有帮助
Well, even if the judge doesn't grant it, it's gonna help us.
哈德林和梅里韦瑟律师事务所
华盛顿特区
曼迪对我们的孩子没有"迫在眉睫的危险"
Mandy is not an "Imminent danger" to our kids.
她绝不会伤害他们
She would never hurt them.
我答应过你帮你取得抚养权
Hey, I promised I would get you custody.
这会要了她的命
This is gonna kill her.
她已经是个死人了
She's already dead.
你这么想会对你有帮助
It helps if you think of it like that.
你爱的那个女人已经不在了
The woman you love is gone,
取而代之的是一个无情可恨的婊♥子♥
and she's been replaced by a ruthless, hateful bitch
她想夺走你的孩子
who wants to take your children.
你能明白吗
Can you see that?
我最近能做的事让我自己惊奇不已
I'm constantly surprised at what I can do lately.
你认识这个女人吗
You know anything about this woman?
卡洛琳娜·萨维奇
Karolina Savich.
我以为我们有共识 保罗
I thought we had an understanding, Paul.
这个放在我桌上
This crossed my desk,
你的名字和她联♥系♥在一起
and your name was in connection with her.
我确实是想与你合作 但...
Now, I'm trying to be a team player here, but...
给我这些的
that came to me
是一个美国助理检察官
from an Assistant U.S. Attorney.
我为一家非盈利机构无偿做移♥民♥工作
I do pro bono immigration work for a non-profit.
所以我的名字才在上面
That's why my name was there.
为什么司法部在查她 她怎么死的
Why is the DOJ looking at her? How did she die?
我还想问你呢
I was gonna ask you that.
也许你应该按要求去做
Maybe you should just do what's asked of you.
让它消失
Make it go away.
惠韦集团
我知道 不会 不会一直这样
I know. Look. It's -- It's not forever.
那里面是什么
What's in there?
保罗 我们的案子取决于你是否要高风亮节了
Paul, our case depends on you taking the high road.
你要告发我吗
You gonna tell on me?
惠韦集团
十六年的单一麦芽威士忌
16-year-old single malt.
茱莉亚·罗森住♥宅♥
马里兰州伍德摩尔
打扰一下 茱莉亚·罗森
Excuse me? Julia Lawson?
我们是联调局的 可以和你说句话吗
We're with the FBI. Can we talk to you a second?
抱歉来家里打扰你
Sorry to bother you at home.
我们打过你公♥司♥的电♥话♥ 但是
We tried to call at work, but --
我约了医生 不好意思 什么事
I had a doctor's appointment. I'm sorry. What's this about?
可以找个地方说话吗
Is there some place we could talk?
这里就挺好
Right here's good.
你是阿♥拉♥斯特制药公♥司♥的高级会计
You're a senior accountant at Alastor Pharmaceuticals?
对
That's right.
你能不能回答我们几个问题
We wondered if you could answer some questions
关于药物瑞普里索
about the drug Reprisol.
这是专利信息 我不能说
That's proprietary information. I-I can't discuss it.
这是谁
Who's this?
他们是联调局的人
They're from the FBI.
他们来问关于工作的问题
They're asking questions about work.
这是 这是我的室友艾琳
This is, um -- This is my roommate, Erin.
她不用跟你们谈
She doesn't have to speak with you.
艾琳说得对 茱莉亚 你不用
Erin's right, Julia, you don't.
但如果你改变心意
But if you change your mind...
就是她 克拉丽丝·史达林
This is her. It's Clarice Starling.
你们能走吗 赶紧 我们要叫律师吗
Can you please leave? Now. Do we need to call a lawyer?
不不 没事
No, no, no. No. It's okay.
谢谢你们抽出时间
Thank you for your time.
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
不好意思
Excuse me?
三个女人死了
Three women are dead.
她们之前参加了瑞普里索的临床试验
They were in a clinical trial for Reprisol.
她们三人的孩子都有天生缺陷
All three had children with birth defects,
当她们想开口发声时 却被谋杀了
and when they tried to speak up, they were murdered.
查查瑞普里索 如果你能帮忙
Look at Reprisol, and if you can help
帮她们三人讨回公道 打给我
get justice for these women, then, please -- call me.
哈德林说他正在筹备大收♥购♥
Hudlin said he was in the middle of a big acquisition.
他那里有标着惠特菲尔德和韦伯的文件
There were files with the Whitfield & Webb logo.
阿♥拉♥斯特制药要被人买♥♥下了吗
Is Alastor Pharmaceuticals in the middle of a buyout?
突然一切都开始明朗了
Suddenly, a lot of things start to make sense.
比如他们为什么要让一个陈旧失败的临床试验
Like why they'd make an old, failed clinical trial
完全消失
just disappear.
为什么泰森·康韦不愿开口
And why Tyson Conway's unwilling to talk
谈他父亲的公♥司♥
about his father's company.
去找那个销♥售♥代表
Get back to that sales rep.
史达林 让那个会计配合我们工作
Starling, get this accountant on our payroll.
长官 我觉得这事不会容易
Sir, I'm not sure how easy that will be.
她有些反抗
She had some resistance --
去克服
Overcome it.
长官
Sir.
默里 等等
Murray, hang on.
哈德林要控制住我
Hudlin needed me under his thumb.
我想让他自以为得逞 好让他开口
I wanted to get him comfortable, so to get him talking,
我让他使我戒酒失败了
I let him knock me off the wagon.
对
Yeah.
我不能告诉我担♥保♥人原因 所以我告诉你
Can't tell my sponsor why, obviously, so I'm telling you.
好吧
Okay?
无论你接下去要说什么 都是放屁
Whatever you're about to say is a load of crap.
你是个好探员 你能找到其他方法让他开口
You're a good agent. You could find another way to crack him.
我会说是你看到了一个可乘之机
I am going to suggest that you saw a side door
因为你自己想喝酒
because you wanted a drink.
就算不是这样
And even if that's not true,
你最好表现成那样
well, you'd better damn well act like it is.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表