剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
We repaired what we could, but he's in critical condition.
之后12小时很关键
The next 12 hours will be crucial.
本周的《时事纵横》
This week on "Newsline" --
华盛顿特区爆出惊天大案
a stunning revelation in Washington, D.C.,
给残忍♥的河流浮尸谋杀案
brings a shocking conclusion
带来了令人震惊的结局
to the brutal River Murders case.
联调局已经掌握了确切证据
The FBI has definitive proof
阿♥拉♥斯特制药的首席执行官尼尔斯·哈根
that the CEO of Alastor Pharmaceuticals, Nils Hagen,
雇佣职业杀手暗♥杀♥三名女性
hired a contract killer to assassinate three women
她们在参与阿♥拉♥斯特头疼药
who experienced devastating side effects
瑞普里索临床试验后
when they participated in a clinical trial
均产生了严重的副作用
for the Alastor migraine drug Reprisol.
这些女性本打算公诸于世
These women planned to come forward
说出真♥相♥ 然而她们的生命却悲惨地被人夺去
and speak out when their lives were tragically cut short.
下面有请获奖记者为我们陈述这个故事
Here to tell us her story is award-winning journalist
瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼
Rebecca Clark-Sherman.
如果安吉拉·伯德 苔丝·洛提
If Angela Bird, Tess Laughty,
和桑德拉·毕肖普没有站出来
and Sandra Bishop hadn't come forward,
瑞普里索将依然被开具
Reprisol would still be being prescribed.
数百万名女性将经受令人心碎
And millions of women would be going through the heartache
和因出生缺陷导致的流产
and the devastation of pregnancy complications,
而引起的悲伤怀孕并发症
from miscarriages to birth defects.
安吉拉 苔丝和桑德拉应被视为英雄
Angela, Tess, and Sandra deserve to be remembered as heroes.
我竞选时的口号♥ 是与藏匿在
I ran on a message of fighting a war
我们之间的怪物作斗争
against the monsters among us.
司法部 华盛顿特区
司法部长 露丝·马汀
但我亦从未忘记
I will never again forget to support
我们中的幸存者
the survivors among us.
我的部门成功阻止了尼尔斯·哈根
My office was able to stop Nils Hagen
和阿♥拉♥斯特制药公♥司♥继续犯下滔天大罪
and Alastor Pharmaceutical from committing heinous crimes
司法部 华盛顿特区
司法部长 露丝·马汀
并摧毁更多无辜人的性命
and destroying more innocent lives.
但这个案子还有更多帮凶
But there are more accomplices in this case.
立法者从阿♥拉♥斯特处拿了竞选资金
Lawmakers who took campaign money from Alastor
并参与合谋拖延阻碍这次调查
have actively conspired to delay and obstruct this investigation.
今天 我要指认一位特殊检察官
Today, I'm appointing a special prosecutor
调查与此案相关的国会议员
to investigate any such congress people,
从卢埃林·甘特开刀
beginning with Llewellyn Gant.
还有我本人
And myself.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you'd come.
我以为你不想让我来
I didn't think you'd want me to.
我之前来过这里
I was in here before,
在野牛比尔之后
after Buffalo Bill.
没人来探访我
No one visited me.
你母亲也没来吗
Not your mother?
其中有个心理医生说我不能有访客
One of the counselors told me I wouldn't allow it.
我完全不记得
I have no memory of that.
比尔真的搅乱了我的脑子
Bill really screwed with my head.
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
我意识到她在保护我
I realized she was protecting me.
见人太危险了
It's too dangerous.
对你也是 对我们也是
For you, for us.
你得脱身了
You have to get out.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我从十岁后就没见过我母亲了
I haven't seen my mother since I was 10.
为什么
How come?
她把我送走了
She sent me away from home.
一开始是和亲戚住
First to live with relatives.
后来送去了孤儿院
Then into an orphanage.
我一直
I have been
记恨着她
mad at her for so long.
她只是想保护我
She was just trying to protect me.
我要让你停职
I'm placing you on administrative leave.
真可惜 马普
It's a damn shame, Mapp.
我希望你能听从命令
I wish you could just follow orders.
你那个"联盟"的投诉已经在审核了
Your "Coalition's" complaint is under review.
现在势头越来越旺
It's really gaining momentum.
但你们这些人
But you people,
干这种事对你们自己没好处
you don't do yourselves any favor with stuff like this.
在学院 他们告诉我们 一个机构
At the Academy, they tell us "An institution
是一个人的长影
is the lengthened shadow of a single man.
没错
Yes, sir.
你确实让胡佛局长很骄傲
And you would certainly make Director Hoover proud.
马普 我...
Well, Mapp, I --
你非常努力保护他的机构
You work so hard to protect his institution.
不知这是否是你对我最不满的地方
I wonder if that's what bothers you most about me.
我更在乎保护人♥民♥
That I'm more interested in protecting the people.
或只是因为我是黑人
Or is it just because I'm Black?
怎么了
What?
我不能叫你"老大"
I can't call you "Boss."
我不 我不在乎你是代理还是什么
I don't -- I don't care if you're acting whatever.
别喊 我讨厌这些
Don't. I hate this crap.
我这里一屁♥股♥事
I'm up to my briefs in briefs.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我殴打了一位目击证人 才得到史达林的信息
I-I coerced a witness to get the information on Starling.
司法部长不会追究你这点
The AG is not gonna hang you on this.
你找到了史达林
You found Starling.
她活着是因为你
She's alive because of you.
特别探员主管永远不会知道这点
The SAC is never gonna hear about this.
他已经知道了
He already has.
我提交了完整报告
I filed a full report.
小子 你 你干了什么
Kid, what are -- what are you doing?
我做了选择 好吗
I made a choice, alright?
我做了选择 我会承受
I made a choice, and I'm living with it.
你一直在这里吗
You been here the whole time?
我们轮流来的
We took shifts.
多数时候是克拉克
Mostly Clarke.
我们抓到他们了
We got 'em.
我们抓到他们了
We got 'em.
这是简短的版本
That's the short version.
我可以告诉你一切 但我觉得你该休息
I can tell you everything, but I think you should rest.
你放弃了小组
You quit the team.
我放弃了自己
I quit myself.
但我想回来
But I'd like to come back,
如果你愿意要我
if you'll have me.
不
No.
我要让你休整一番
I'm sitting you down.
最少两周 强制的
Two weeks, minimum, mandatory.
-如果你... -那 那听上去很棒
- And if you -- - That -- That sounds good.
听上去很棒
That sounds good.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, Sir.
我该多多挨子弹
I should get shot more.
华府最好汽车销♥售♥
华盛顿特区
你为什么不给我在高级车里
Why are you denying me this chance to own the radio
选电台的机会
in that fancy car?
独处很好
Well, alone is good.
不愧是你
You're so you.
这是什么
What's this?
我修好了
I had it fixed.
我知道
I know.
但它救了你的命 克拉丽丝
But it saved your life, Clarice.
如果我没看到
If I hadn't seen it,
就不知道该去找你
I wouldn't have known to find you.
所以我为此加了一颗珠子
So I added a bead for that.
我们的珠子
Our bead.
这是你的旧项链
It's your old necklace.
但也是新的
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表