剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
for the past...
50年里
...50 years.
但我爱这家公♥司♥
But I love this company.
他们在疯狂博舆♥论♥同情
They are eatin' this up, boy.
"我是个虚弱的老人"
"I'm a weak old man."
你知道能帮助到那个哮喘患者的办法
You know what would help that wheezing
是好好拍打他的心口
is a nice tap to the solar plexus.
我被一些不法分子蒙蔽了双眼
I've let myself go blind to some bad actors.
但我向你们保证 我现在清醒了
But I promise you, my eyes are open now.
我打算全力配合执法机构
I intend to cooperate fully with law enforcement.
哈根先生
Mr. Hagen.
-喂... -没关系
- Hey -- - No need.
你是...
Agent...
克伦德勒
Krendler.
探员 我可以吗
Agent, may I?
这太过分了
This is outrageous.
他在做自己的工作
He's doing his job.
我会竭尽全力找出
And I will do whatever I can to find out
我公♥司♥是如何步入歧途的
how my company has gone astray,
我们会
and we will
弥补已经造成的伤害
heal the harm that has been done.
我已经清醒了
My eyes are open.
我现在清醒了
My eyes are open now.
谢谢 声明完毕
Thank you. No further statement.
克拉丽丝
第一季第十二集
我在看的是什么
W-What am I looking at?
我有个侄子 在故事时间
I had a cousin who painted like this
和午睡之间会像这样画画
between story time and nap time.
尼尔斯说这是克罗诺斯
Nils said this was Cronos --
希腊神话中的一位神 他阉♥割♥了自己的父亲
a God in Greek mythology who emasculated his father
并坚信他自己的孩子也会推♥翻♥他
and believed that his own children would overthrow him,
所以他把他们都吃了
so he swallowed them.
不错 老天
Nice. Geez.
"掉书袋" 你能说简单易懂的话吗 拜托
"Li-berry," Will you put us out of our misery, please?
这是原版的伊娃·加洛斯
This is an original Eva Gallows.
尼尔斯在她是新锐画家时委托她画的
Nils commissioned it when she was an up-and-coming artist.
这很特别 但不像我之前看过的
It is extraordinary. But it is unlike
任何伊娃·加洛斯的画作
any Eva Gallows I've ever seen before.
她不常用这些色块
She doesn't usually use these color blocks,
她也不是用这种重堆的
and she doesn't work in this encaustic style
彩画风格
of thick build-ups of paint.
如果是尼尔斯委托的
If Nils commissioned it,
那他会告诉她该怎么画 对吧
he gave her instructions, right?
一幅受委托的画作往往都是客户的映照
A commissioned painting is, uh, usually a mirror of its patron.
那她大概知道他的那套
Well, then she probably has an in on his psychology
-别人不懂的心理 -我想是这样
- that no one else does. - I believe that.
我们盘问下哈根这件事
Well, let's grill Hagen about it.
美国检察官让我们一小时前释放了他
U.S. Attorney asked us to cut him loose an hour ago.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
他和司法部长大概为了在镜头前
He and the AG are probably at each other's throats
那点闹剧正闹别扭呢
over that little melodrama in front of the cameras.
你和史达林去看看这个画家
You and Starling go see this artist.
看看她有没有什么可说的
See if she's got anything to say.
你们两个 去仔细调查我们今天掌握的证据
You two, get into the evidence we seized today.
如果我们不抓住这个人的铁证
If we don't tie this guy directly,
他就会飞去某个私人小岛了
he is flying off to a private island somewhere.
哈德林的住所
弗吉尼亚阿灵顿
这栋房♥子你建了很久了
You've been building this house for a long time.
刚开始的时候 你和索菲娅还没离婚
When you first started, you and Sophia were still married.
-是的 -孩子们那时还小
- That's right. - The girls were, ah, tiny.
现在都不小了
Not so much anymore.
今天...很抱歉
I'm...sorry for today.
有电♥话♥打进我的...
I've got calls into my cont--
一旦这次合并达成
Once the ink is dry on this merger,
你就要成为富翁了
you will be a rich man,
他们就会回来
and they will be back.
我一上午都在打电♥话♥
I've been on the phone all morning.
每个人都依然希望能继续推进
Everyone is still very eager to move ahead.
所有的一切只需交罚款就能解决
This will all get taken care of with a fine.
你会很好地完成
You will handle it beautifully.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 乔瑟夫
Thank you, Joseph.
抱歉 让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
感谢你抽出时间 加洛斯女士
Thank you for your time, Ms. Gallows.
在这里时间过得真快
Time passes quickly here.
谢谢 很高兴你能喜欢这些画
Thank you. Glad you like them.
所以你是来谈论
So, you're here to talk about
我之前为尼尔斯·哈根画的画吗
the painting I made for Nils Hagen?
事实上 我们想谈谈那副
Well, um, actually, we wanted to talk about
为什么不是你的画
why it's not your painting.
我研究过孤儿画作
I've studied orphans --
有意遗落在画家作品集之外的画作
works that are intentionally outside of an artist's oeuvre
往往是一位画家之旅
are, uh, oftentimes the more interesting chapters
更有趣的篇章
of an artist's journey.
但这一幅画不是
Well, not this one.
人们丢弃物品是出于冷漠
People abandon things out of callousness.
或出于需要
Or necessity.
你不希望署名这幅画吗 加洛斯女士
You don't want to own this, Ms. Gallows?
尼尔斯付了我一笔不菲的金额
Look, Nils paid me. A lot.
而且这个委托要求非常具体
And the commission was very specific.
细节不由我决定
The details weren't up to me.
他控制了一切
He controlled everything.
他甚至有一间颜料实验室用来定制颜料
He even had a -- a paint lab make custom pigment.
所以说到底 看起来
So, in the end, it seemed like
他其实只想要一副有我签名的空白画布
he really just wanted that blank canvas with my name on it.
你没法抛弃一件本来就不属于你的东西
You can't orphan something that was never yours.
你这么说有点推卸责任了吧 加洛斯女士
Well, that's kind of passing the buck, Ms. Gallows.
这是一份工作 我完成了
It was a job, and I did it.
你没法理解这一点吗 探员
You can't understand that, Agent?
我想谈谈最初的主题
I'd like to talk about the original subject matter --
史达林探员 我觉得我们已经问了所有问题
A-Agent Starling, I think we got everything we're gonna get.
谢谢 伊娃
Thanks, Eva.
不客气
Sure.
你为什么要打断我
Why did you cut me off?
抱歉 我们还不知道正确的发问方向
Sorry, we don't know the right questions yet.
我们可以把她逼得紧一些 她知道得更多
We can push her harder. She knows more.
首先 我们得拆解一下她已经告诉我们的
Well, first, we need to unpack what she did tell us.
她告诉我们是她画的
She told us that she painted it,
但是她什么都不知道 这是扯淡
and she doesn't know a thing about it. That's crap.
她说的是我们以为自己在看一幅画
She told us that we might think we're looking at a painting,
但事实上我们在看的是一副空白的画布
when in reality, we're looking at a blank canvas.
索菲娅号♥
-克伦德勒 -我是乔
- Krendler. - It's Joe.
乔
Joe.
尼尔斯·哈根从来不会恭维人
Nils Hagen doesn't pay compliments.
-乔 发生什么事了 -我希望你告诉我女儿们
- Joe, what's going on? - I want you to tell my daughters
我从来没做过那些...性方面的事
I never did any of the... sexual stuff.
我甚至试图帮助卡洛琳娜
I even tried to help Karolina out.
我给她钱 帮她找地方住
I gave her money, a place to stay.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-乔 -我不想让我女儿们觉得
- Joe? - Don't let my girls think
我是个变♥态♥的怪物 我从来没碰过
I was a sick monster. I never touched --
告诉我你在哪里
Tell me where you are.
我家里有两个小女儿
Two young daughters at home.
我从来没碰过那些女人们
I never touched any of those women.
乔 告诉我你的位置 我去找你
Joe, tell me where you are. I'll come to you.
当我开始在阿♥拉♥斯特工作时 我告诉我妻子...
When I landed at Alastor, I told my wife...
"我们这艘船终于要启航了"
"Our ship's finally come in."
现在她根本都不接我电♥话♥了
Now she doesn't even pick up my calls.
我希望她们平安
I wanted them to be okay.
-乔 -我希望我的家人平安
- Joe -- - I wanted my family to be okay.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表