剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
看他是否符合我们侧写
see if Hudlin fits our profile.
他来了
Hey! There he is.
浪子回头了
The prodigal son returns.
欢迎回归 丈人丈母娘还好吗
Welcome back. How are the in-laws?
他们很好
They're okay.
有多年的旧物要搬进一个小地方
It was a lot of years of stuff to move into a small place,
所以幸好我去了
so it's, uh, good I went.
怎么了 案件进展到哪了
What's up? Where are we at?
谁给他说明一下最新情况
Someone bring him up to speed.
我去一趟司法部
I'm going to Main Justice.
是时候向司法部长坦白了
Time to come clean to the AG.
告诉她我们从没放弃过调查
Tell her we never dropped the investigation.
不再玩《松鼠密探》那套了
No more Secret Squirrel?
我们已经到这步了
Well, we're there.
我们需要传票 搜查令 起诉书
We'll need subpoenas, warrants, indictments.
她不会高兴我们一直瞒着她的
She's not gonna like that we kept her in the dark.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
看起来我错过了不少事
Looks like I missed some stuff.
让我们看看...
Let's see...
收到你提给公平就业机会委员会的投诉了
Got a copy of your EEOC complaint.
我很高兴你能发声
I'm glad you're speaking up.
这个地方需要好好整改一下了
This place needs a house cleaning.
但最关键的是 我只是想看看你是否
But mostly, I just want to see if you had
有问题要问
any, uh, questions.
问题
Questions?
关于接下来会怎样
About what happens next.
局里会找一名调解员
The Bureau will ask for a mediator.
你的律师大概会拒绝
Your lawyer will probably reject that,
然后事情会按部就班进行
and then things will play out.
与此同时 我想确保
Meantime, I want to make sure
我们的关系不会受到影响
that our relationship doesn't suffer.
我们能否让律师之间进行沟通
Can we just let the lawyers talk to the lawyers
不要影响到日常工作
and not let it affect the day-to-day?
你是个人才 阿蒂丽娅
You are an asset, Ardelia.
而我们是一个团队
And we're a team.
当然
Of course.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
四起谋杀案
Four murders.
五起 如果你算上威灵的案子
Five, if you include Wellig.
-还有更多 -更多
- There's more. - More?
我被暴露了
I'm exposed.
很好
Good.
威灵的法医鉴定报告是伪造的
Wellig's coroner's report was forged.
他们诬陷是我做的
They framed me for it.
一个叫乔瑟夫·哈德林的人利用这份报告
A guy named Joseph Hudlin leveraged the report
逼迫我们放弃调查河流浮尸案
and forced us to drop the River Murders.
他还在对我监护权的案子施压
He's also dropping pressure into my custody case.
-你这是擅自行径 -我只有等到有确切
- You're running a rogue operation. - I couldn't tell you until
-证据才能告诉你 -太差劲了 保罗
- we had something concrete. - Uncool, Paul!
一些我们能继续调查的线索
Something we could move on.
你背着我行事
You went behind my back.
这案子很复杂 露丝
This is deep, Ruth.
也很卑鄙
And it's mean.
史达林从一开始就说对了
And Starling was right about it from day one.
我受到了来自一半议员的攻击
I'm under fire from half of Congress.
这可能是压倒骆驼的最后一根稻草 老实说
This is just the nail in my coffin, and honestly,
你部下告发了凯瑟琳 或许早已让我深陷泥潭
your girl may have sunk me here by turning Catherine in.
大多数人最后都去坐牢了
Most people end up in jail.
而她在精神疗养院
She's in a psychiatric care center.
听着 我也会这么做的 但是...
Now, I'd have done the same thing, but --
如果甘特和其他虎视眈眈的人发现这事
If Gant and the other wolves get ahold of this --
我...我再也没见过她 自从...
I-I haven't seen her since --
他们甚至不让我和她说话
They won't even let me talk to her.
我真希望史达林能按吩咐行事
I wish Starling would just do what she was told.
她要是听命行事 一开始也救不了
She didn't save Catherine's life the first time
凯瑟琳的性命
by being obedient.
你也知道这点
You knew that.
我知道
I did.
史达林说得对 这让我们俩都付出了代价
Starling's right, and it's costing both of us.
你本可以打个电♥话♥
You could've called.
你太聪明了 不会想要我的陪伴
You're far too wise to want the pleasure of my company,
所以我猜你是来侧写我的
so I'm guessing you're here to profile me.
不是你
Not you.
我想知道关于乔·哈德林的事
I want to know about Joe Hudlin.
你想在我谈论乔·哈德林的时候侧写我吗
You want to profile me when I'm talking about Joe Hudlin?
你不喜欢他
You don't like him.
我只是希望能更清楚地认识他
I just want to be able to see him clearly.
我想我是唯一能清楚认识他的人
I think I'm the only one who can.
我父亲有个盲点
My father has a blind spot,
这点有违常理
which is counterintuitive
因为...他太成功了
because... he's so successful.
这也有可能是他如此成功的一部分原因
Well, that could be part of why he's so successful.
盲点的作用通常是让系统更制度化
Blind spots are mostly a compartmentalization mechanism.
说得很好
Impressive.
这只是心理学的课程
It's just psych school.
自从我们上次交谈后 我一直在调查
I-I've been doing some digging since we last spoke.
我认为哈德林是个捕猎者
And I think Hudlin is a predator.
他慢慢把我父亲推到边缘地带
He nudges my father into a colder place,
尤其是他岁数大了以后
especially as he's gotten older.
我父亲的一些决定不是他自己做出的
Some of my dad's decisions just aren't him.
这次收♥购♥会伤透了我父亲的心
This sale is gonna break Dad's heart.
他只是还没意识到而已
He just doesn't know it yet.
如果他足够清醒
If he were entirely himself,
我觉得他不会轻易放弃他钟爱的东西
I don't think he would jettison something he loved.
我懂
I understand.
真的吗
Do you?
我父亲在某些方面来说也很有权势
Well, I mean, my father was powerful in his own way.
他是个警♥察♥
He was a lawman.
他总把我带在身边
He kept me close.
我一直能依靠他
I could count on that.
那种感觉特别好
It was a good feeling.
亲近的感觉
Being close.
真有意思
It's funny.
什么有意思
What is?
你小时候就没了父亲
You lost your father as a girl.
我长大以后才和父亲联♥系♥上
I found mine as an adult.
但不管我们做什么 都是为了他们而做
But still, everything we do, we do for them.
你的回答很有帮助
Well, this has been helpful.
你要去抓乔·哈德林了 对吧
You're gonna go get Joe Hudlin, aren't you?
你知道我不能谈论正在进行中的调查
You know I can't talk about an ongoing investigation.
你会的
You are.
你会抓到乔·哈德林的
You're gonna go get Joe Hudlin.
我们回头再聊
We'll talk soon.
谢谢你 泰
Thank you, Ty.
好吧 我调查一下
Okay. I'll look into it.
有你的电♥话♥
You have a call.
如果还是卢埃林·甘特的话 告诉他...
If it's Llewellyn Gant again, tell him --
是凯瑟琳
It's Catherine.
在你私人线路上
On your private line.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
妈妈
Mom.
甜心 嗨
Sweetheart, hi.
他们允许你打电♥话♥了
Th-- They let you call?
这里不是监狱
It's not prison.
我知道
I know.
对不起 我...
I'm -- I'm sorry. I...
那里怎么样
How is it?
挺好的
It's nice.
这里的人很好
The people are nice.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表