剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
No, Marybeth, you didn't.
你在包庇谁
Who are you covering for?
玛丽贝丝 你的儿子呢
Marybeth, where is your son?
科恩太太 再问一次 你儿子呢
Mrs. Kern, one more time. Where's your son?
杰瑞在哪
Where's Gerry?
杰瑞
Gerry!
杰瑞 宝贝 杰瑞
Gerry, baby! Gerry!
杰
Ger--
他在车♥库♥吗
Is he in the garage?
我不知道他在那干什么
I don't know what he does out there.
科恩先生
Mr. Kern?
科恩先生
Mr. Kern?
告诉我你在哪 杰瑞
Tell me where you are, Gerry.
-你别管我们 -你和谁 杰瑞
- You leave us alone! - Who, Gerry?
你的新妻子还是你母亲
Your new wife or you and your mother?
闭嘴 她都不知道
Shut up! She doesn't know!
发生什么了 杰瑞
What happened, Gerry?
鲍比发现了你和你母亲的事吗
Did Bobby find out about you and your mom?
她让我别告诉任何人
She told me not to tell anyone.
我必须得告诉谁
I had to tell someone.
他们只是小男孩 杰瑞 为什么告诉他们
They were just boys, Gerry. Why tell them?
因为他们是没有父亲的小男孩
Because they were just boys without fathers.
-我 -你担心他们
- I -- - You're worried for them?
你不想让他们像你一样
You didn't want them to have to do the things
做你母亲逼你做的事
your mother made you do.
她说我赶走了她的丈夫
She told me that I drove her husband away
而且她需要一个丈夫 所以
and that she needed a husband, so...
有人得
Someone needed to --
有人得阻止我们
Someone needed to stop us!
你得阻止我
You needed to stop us!
但那时没人阻止我们
And there was nobody there to stop us!
我那时才14岁
I was 14.
当儿童被性侵后
When a child is sexually abused,
他们的一部分随之而死
a whole part of them dies.
小孩努力让仅剩的部分活下去
And the kid tries to survive in there somewhere.
当小杰瑞的父亲离开他们后
When Gerry Jr.'s father left them...
我丈夫离开了我
My husband left me.
他母亲只剩下悲伤愤怒
...his mother only had her grief and her anger...
-我不是妻子和... -还有她儿子
- I wasn't a wife and... - ...and her son.
小杰瑞他一直是我的乖儿子
And Gerry Jr., he was always my little boy.
他一直是我的小男人
He was always my little man.
她会说她很孤独
She'll say she was so lonely,
她要伤害那个离开的男人
that she needed to hurt the man who left.
她对孩子父亲的恨 超过了对儿子的爱
She hated the father more than she loved her son.
我才14岁
I was 14 years old.
孩子会努力让一切变得寻常
And the child will try to make anything normal.
我妈妈把我当成她丈夫那样亲吻我
And my mom kissed me like I was her husband.
小孩需要朋友
And a child needs friends.
小杰瑞和邻居家的小男孩成了朋友
Gerry Jr. made friends with neighborhood boys.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-和鲍比·拉金 -你找到了我的宝贝
- With Bobby Larkin... - You found my baby.
-和科迪·菲尔普斯 -谢谢
- ...and Cody Phelps. - Thank you.
没有人帮我
There was no one there for me.
他把秘密告诉了他们
He told them his secret.
然后他慌了
And then he panicked.
他逼他们保守秘密
He made them keep it.
天呐
Good Lord.
父母对孩子干了那种事
What parents can do to their kids
还不相信自己干了坏事
and still not believe they're doing it.
很出色
Outstanding work.
我刚跟司法部长通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the AG.
她非常开心
She couldn't be happier.
她说 "多来些这样的案子"
She said, "More like this."
想让媒体多报道
Wants press.
我找到了案子的关联 长官 让我们你破了案
I found the case, sir, that led us to the killer.
如果不是因为我 两个案子都破不了
If it weren't for my work, neither case would be solved.
我想让我的上级和司法部长知道这点
I'd like my superiors and the AG to know that.
我会的
I'll see to it.
干得好 马普
Well done, Mapp.
干得好
Well done.
克伦德勒
Krendler.
保罗
Paul.
我是乔·哈德林
Joe Hudlin here.
等等
Hang on.
那感觉很真实 对吧
That felt real, right?
对吧
Right?
我只想确保我们
I just wanted to make sure we, uh,
没有误解
didn't have a misunderstanding.
没有 我想我理解了你的意思
No, I-I think I understood you.
我只是觉得自己不想做那种决定
I just don't think this is the direction I want to go.
我觉得你还没完全了解我的意思
I'm not sure you did understand me.
这很私密
It's very intimate.
我手里有很多信息 关于你妻子
I have a lot of information about your wife,
你家人 他们的日程 来去的地方
your family, their schedules, the comings and goings.
我能让你得到孩子的监护权 但是
I can get you your kids, but, uh,
我也需要你给我些东西
I need something from you, though.
什么
What's that?
让你的队伍别再查阿纳卡斯蒂亚河凶案了
Pull your team off what went down on the Anacostia River,
那三具女尸
the three dead women.
我觉得你找错人了
I think you got the wrong man.
有人伪造了验尸官的报告
Somebody falsified a coroner's report
为了掩盖一起你监管的嫌犯遭遇的凶案
in order to cover up the murder of a suspect in your custody.
没人知道发生了这事
No one is aware this has happened,
但如果有人奉命去调查
but if somebody's told to look into it,
他们会发现一切看起来都像是你干的
they'll find it really looks like it was you.
有过这种污点后你永远得不到孩子了
You'll never get your kids after that kind of thing
而且你在监狱里也没法抚养他们
and you'll never get them from prison.
我找到了正确的人 保罗
I've got the right man, Paul.
所以我找上了你
That's why I found you.
我对帮你争取抚养权的事非常认真
I'm very, very serious about getting you custody.
回头聊
Talk soon.
请别停下
Please don't stop.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你没看到
You didn't see that.
准备好去参加会议了吗
Ready for the meeting?
今晚
Tonight.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我觉得我得退出黑人联盟
I think I need to pull back from the Coalition.
我得坚持我的最初计划
I need to stick to my original plan --
从内部进行变革
make change from within.
谁说这是正确的路了
Who said that was the right path?
克拉丽丝·史达林吗
Clarice Starling?
我父亲
My father.
那么
Well...
告诉他我不同意
tell him I disagree.
验尸官确认
《打屁♥股♥》
史达林 这是你看到的人吗
Starling, is this your guy?
不了个是吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
我们拿不到DNA 但他去洛克耶实验室开会了
We couldn't snag DNA, but he had a meeting at Lockyer Labs.
所以他可能与临床实验有关
So he might be tied to the clinical trials.
史达林
Starling.
我查了乔·哈德林
I looked into Joe Hudlin.
我跟他见了面 也尽责调查了
I met with him and did due diligence.
他不是你看到那个人
He's not your guy.
但长官 他就在那
But, sir, he was t-there when --
-老大 我看到他进了洛克耶 -间接证据
- Boss, I saw him walk into Lockyer. - Circumstantial.
辩护律师会说这站不住脚
U.S. Attorney told us it won't hold up.
我们之后不查阴谋论这条线了
We're backing off the conspiracy thing.
我们不查了
We're backing off?
河流浮尸案
The River Murders --
河流浮尸案已经解决了
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表