剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
对不起 那是...
I'm sorry. That was...
因为是儿童失踪案
It's a missing kid.
我懂
I get it.
我们回头见
I'll see you back there.
你确定结果明天出来吗
You're sure there're results coming out tomorrow?
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
实验室的电♥话♥
That was the lab,
确认他们收到了DNA排除样本 鲍比妈妈
confirming they got the DNA elimination swabs from Bobby's mom,
她朋友玛丽贝丝·科恩
her friend Marybeth Kern,
和舅舅特伦斯
and Uncle Terrence.
我一直在看这些东西
I keep looking at all this stuff,
希望新信息能神奇地浮现
expecting something new to magically appear.
会的 就在那
It will. It's there.
有立方体形状的锤子伤痕
Okay, there's a cubic blow from a hammer.
所以我们找的是一个男性
So we're looking for a male.
性别
Sexes.
是因为混乱
It's the mess.
女性凶手做事通常更干净利落
Female killers are typically more tidy.
-她们筹划谋杀时也会考虑现场清理 -对
- They planed the cleanup with the killing, right? -Right.
我拿给你看 这些受害者的姿势
I'll show you. The way the victims are carried
都像婴儿被...家长抱着一样
in the fetal position like a... like a parent.
-一位父亲 -应该说是一个父辈形象
- A father. -A father figure?
或许是舅舅 那个特伦斯怒火冲天
An uncle? That Terrence was a ball of rage.
明显他不想给自己的DNA
He sure don't want to give up his DNA.
肯定 他怎么会呢
Yeah. Why would he?
他认为是警方杀害了他的外甥
He thinks the police killed his nephew.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我能告诉你我知道什么
I'll tell you what I know.
今晚在亚历山德里亚有一场为白人男孩
There's a candlelight vigil for a white boy
举♥行♥的烛光守夜仪式
at Alexandria tonight
但警方之前从未在乎过
and the police never even cared
是谁杀了鲍比·拉金 且丢弃了他的尸体
who killed Bobby Larkin and threw him away.
宝贝
Hi, baby!
天啊
Oh, my God.
奶奶
Hi, Grandma.
穆卢女士
Hi, Miss Mulu!
攻击你的到底是哪个疯狂医生
Who is this crazy doctor who attacked you?
阿蒂丽娅把事情都告诉我了
Ardelia told me what happened.
要是我在场 我会亲手杀了这个疯女人
I would have killed that crazy woman myself.
就用我的好平底锅打她
Just hit her with my good pan.
看见没 她更喜欢你
See? She likes you better.
奶奶 我说过了 我今晚没法一起吃饭
Grandma, I told you, I can't have dinner tonight.
-我在调查一宗案件 -我知道
- I'm working a case. - Oh, I know.
你第一个现场调查案件
Your first field case.
她第一个现场调查案件
Her first field case!
所以 你需要能量
So, you need strength.
你需要食物
You need a plate.
你都察觉不到我在这
You won't know I'm here.
说实话 我们正说到一半...
Honestly, we're right in the middle of --
你需要食物
You need a plate.
这真的是出乎意料地好喝 这个"米"...蜜酒
This really sneaks up on you, this tudge -- tej?
-是蜜酒 -蜜酒
- It's tej. - Tej.
蜜酒
Tej.
比每年感恩节你给我们调的
It's smoother than that Appalachian Moonshine
阿巴拉契亚月光还要丝滑
you make us everything Thanksgiving.
-没错 -那可是直接把我喝趴了
- Yeah. - That stuff puts me on the floor.
我唯一获取阿蒂丽娅猛料的机会
Well, the only way I get all the good info on Ardelia
就是你烂醉如泥的时候 穆卢女士
is when you're hammered, Miss Mulu.
干杯
Drink up.
这杯敬联调局
And here's to the FBI
终于给我的小妞大展拳脚的机会了
finally letting my girl shine in the sun!
终于从陈年旧案地牢中脱身
Sprung from the cold-case dungeon.
看见没 我说过你靠自己就能出人头地
See? I told you you can rise yourself.
你才不需要一个黑人联盟
You don't need a Black Coalition.
等会再说 拜托
Later, please.
她一直在说收集证据 向法庭上诉
She's talking about organizing, going to court.
那样做只会让她变成众矢之
That would just make her a target.
这个体制都被暗箱操控了
The system's rigged.
悄无声息地晋升
Rise quietly
当你有权有势时再做出改变
and then make change when you have the power.
要不然 你就会落得和她爸一样的下场
Otherwise, you end up as bad off as her father.
这周去见过你♥爸♥了吗
You go see your father this week?
我都不知道他听不听得见我说话
I don't know if he even hears me.
他听得见
He can hear you.
他可能没法告诉你 但他听得见
He may not be able to tell you, but he can.
别用可怜的眼神看我
Don't give me the big pity eyes.
至少我爸还活着
At least my father's still alive.
你真是冷血无情
You are brutal.
今晚有大群人集♥合♥参加
A large crowd gathered this evening
为纪念科迪·菲尔普斯举办的烛光守夜仪式...
for a candlelight vigil in memory of Cody Phel--
-搞什... -是你调查菲尔普斯一家原住址的吗
- Wha-- - Did you do the old addresses on the Phelpses?
-我没有 -那你知道
- I didn't -- - Did you know
他们之前住在离拉金一家大概一街区外吗
they used to live about a block from the Larkins?
-喂 喂 -你要我把鞋带也帮你绑了吗
- Hey, hey -- - You want me to tie your shoes for you, too?
听着 我不知道你最近发生了什么
Look, I don't know what's been going on with you lately,
也许是科迪这件事
whether it's this thing with Cody
或者是克伦德勒的什么事 但是
or whatever's happening with Krendler, but --
你说得对 臭小子 你什么都不知道
You're right, Chiquita. You don't know.
科迪遭遇的一切 我们已经无力回天
What happened to Cody is, we were too late.
但现在他的母亲需要答案
But now his mother needs answers
她才能再次安心入睡
so she can actually sleep again.
她需要知道她并没有搞砸
She needs to know she didn't flub the one job
身为母亲的唯一职责 让她的孩子活着
given to her as a mother -- to keep her kid alive.
她还活着
She's alive.
她需要我们
She needs us.
这样说你脑子能转过弯来吗 小子
Can you wrap your head around that, killer?
实验室匹配到DNA了
The lab got a DNA match.
我们有嫌疑人了
We got a suspect.
那女人已经呼呼大睡了
That woman is out like a light.
我完全可以睡在沙发上
I can totally sleep on the couch.
那沙发吗
That couch?
别了吧
Please.
-快来 -好吧
- Come on. - Good.
你♥爸♥爸怎么受伤的
How did your dad get hurt?
你告诉我有人打了他 但你从来没...
You told me someone hit him, but you never --
他之前是个包工头
He was a labor organizer.
穆卢说当时港口发生了争执
Mulu says there was a dispute at the port.
这些我知道
No, I know.
我问的是...是警♥察♥吗
I mean... was it the police?
是警♥察♥打了他吗
The police beat him?
我都记不清他的声音了
I don't even remember his voice.
在我四岁的时候
When I was 4,
我很喜欢摸他的胡茬
I used to love feeling his stubble.
现在我喜欢在他刮完胡子的一两天后去看他
Now I like to visit a day or two after they shave his face
好再次摸到他的胡茬
so I can still feel it.
这很奇怪吗
Oh, is that weird?
我很奇怪吗
Am I weird?
不
No.
不奇怪
No.
不敢相信你之前没告诉过我这个
I can't believe you never told me that before.
你呢
You?
你♥爸♥爸呢
Yours?
有什么我不知道的
What don't I know?
我对我爸爸最后的记忆
My last memory of my dad...
是他遇害的那晚
...was the night before he got killed.
他带我去巡逻了
Took me on his rounds.
我妈妈快疯了
My mom was losing it.
她总是歇斯底里
She was always on the edge.
总是怒火中烧
Always angry.
但那晚 她很害怕
But this night, she was scary
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表