剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
我刚看到你们时 以为是我姐姐
When I first saw you, I thought something terrible
遇上了什么惨事
had happened to my sister.
因为联调局带来的都不是好消息
Well, the FBI never comes with good news.
我知道你不能告诉我什么
I know you can't tell me anything.
玛丽莲很聪明
Marilyn's brilliant.
有时聪明会拖累人
Brilliant's hard sometimes.
我信你的话
I'll take your word for it.
你有姐妹吗 马普探员
Do you have a sister, Agent Mapp?
没有
No.
我要去下女厕所
I'm going to use the ladies' room.
我们有规定 恐怕我得跟着你
Protocols. I'm afraid I can't leave you.
女士 我们是执法人员
Ma'am, we're law enforcement.
马普探员不会偷肥皂
Agent Mapp won't steal the soap.
我跟你待在一起就行
I'll stay with you.
你左手边的第一个门
First door on your left.
我需要看看你们的来客记录
I just need to see your guest logs.
-没问题 -我还需要复印一份
- Not a problem. - And I'll need to make a copy of it.
复印机在楼下
Our copy machine's down.
你在干什么 探员
What are you doing, Agent?
她动了
She moved.
是尸体痉挛
It's a cadaveric spasm.
人死后尸体会抽搐
Bodies move after they die.
他们 他们会有各种动作
They -- They do all kinds of things.
费尔克女士 病人去世后你们的规定是什么
Ms. Felker, what's protocol when a patient dies?
她在你们来时刚去世
She passed just as you arrived.
但我确实需要处理她
But I-I do have to tend to her,
所以如果没有别的事
so if there's nothing else...
我还有很多工作
I have a lot of work to do.
如果你们有我姐姐的消息 请告诉我
If you hear from your sister, please let us know.
我会的
I will.
你现在更了解我一点了吗
You understand me a little better now?
我还是有点
I'm still kind of...
头脑不清醒吗
Loopy?
我很遗憾没人照顾你
I'm sorry no one took care of you.
我在你家看到了一张你和露安的合照
I saw a photograph in your house of you and Luanne.
她的衣服干干净净
Her clothes are all clean.
你的衣领上却有污渍
There was a stain on your collar.
-我需要别人喂食 -别装了 玛丽莲
- I had to be fed. u202d- Come on, Marilyn.
你简直一团糟
You were a mess.
头发打结 眼袋严重
Knots in your hair. Bags under your eyes.
你真是明察秋毫
You don't miss a trick.
我猜看那张照片 会让你觉得把妹妹弄瘫痪
I guess looking at that photograph takes the edge off
也不那么内疚
paralyzing your sister.
有时回忆旧伤口就像洗温水澡
Sometimes remembering old wounds can feel like a warm bath.
但照顾你不是露安的工作 对吧
But taking care of you wasn't Luanne's job, was it?
你的父母呢
Where were your parents?
他们在工作
They worked.
他们来看你吗
Did they check on you?
-会来 -他们会记起你吗
- They did. u202d- Did they spare you a thought?
他们努力了
They tried.
父母会厌恶生病的孩子 这很自然
It's natural for parents to resent a sick child.
-不 -有时甚至遗忘
- No. u202d- To forget sometimes.
不
No.
很长时间
For a long time.
遗忘了你很长时间
Forgetting for a long time.
你是个废物
You were an invalid.
废物 不
In-valid? No.
-被遗忘 -没人忘了我
- Forgetting. u202d- No one.
他们忘了你
They forgot you.
他们抛弃了你
They dumped you.
就像这里的所有人
Like all these people in here.
就像那个车里的毒婴
Like that crack baby in the car.
还有你努力照顾的这些人 也抛弃了你
And whoever you're doing all this for is dumping you, too,
但你太过绝望 看不到这点
but you're too desperate to see it.
他们会竭尽全力远离你
They are gonna run as far away from you as they can,
因为谁愿意要你呢
'cause who would want to keep you, huh?
你就该和这些植物人待在一起
You belong in here u202dwith all these vegetables.
这是你还在和我说话的唯一原因 贱♥人♥
That is the only reason you're still talking to me, bitch.
因为你太寂寞 真可悲
You are so damn lonely, it is pathetic.
所以我还没死
That's why I'm not dead yet,
因为你没有别人了
because you have got no one else.
动手吧 杀了我
So do it. Kill me.
动手
Do it!
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy.
联♥系♥联调局
Call FBI.
联♥系♥
Call...
打给他们 拜托
Call them, please.
爸爸
Daddy?
你想说说你们之前的吵架吗
You want to talk about the fight?
或许能帮我们找到她去哪了
It might help us understand where she went.
克拉丽丝无法理解
Clarice just doesn't realize
我的世界和她的世界不同
that my world looks different than hers.
-那从来不简单 -是啊
- That's never easy. - u202dYeah.
我们迈出了第一步 但还任重道远
We took first steps, but it's a long road.
我非常了解这个
I know about long roads.
有时我们得审视自己
We all have to look at ourselves sometime.
但那场吵架不能成为我们最后的对话
But it can't be the last thing we had together.
这很重要
It's important.
我们之前在玛丽莲·费尔克家时
The last time we were at Marilyn Felker's house,
那里摆着这张照片
this photo was there.
但我们回去时 照片不见了
When we went back, it was gone.
这对某些人很重要
It's important to someone.
我们不知道是谁 整个地方都被设计了
We don't know who. The whole place was staged.
有人在耍我们 我不擅长这些
Someone's jerking us around. I don't do well with that.
是啊 他们耍我们 引我们找到了费尔克姐妹
Yeah, well, they're jerking us toward the Felker sisters,
而现在我们只找到了露安
and Luanne is the only one we have.
马普 她好奇怪 但那整个地方都很奇怪
Mapp, she was weird, but that whole place was weird.
市警局找到了史达林的车
Metro PD found Starling's car.
没有强行闯入的痕迹 引擎已经凉了
No sign of forced entry, engine's cold.
-在哪 -山茱萸街587号♥
- Where? u202d- 587 Dogwood Street.
那就在机场附近
It's near the airport.
奇怪个屁 那就在伍德黑文旁边
Weird, my ass. u202dThat's right by Woodhaven.
我们走
Let's go.
我恨她
I hate her.
她说他们在我家发现了证据
She says they found evidence in my house.
别说话了
Stop talking.
她不能
She can't --
这都是因为他们把你抛尸的女人
This is all because they connected the women you dumped
联♥系♥到了记者身上 进而找到了我
to the reporter to me.
你说她说了一些我需要的东西
You said she gave you something I would need.
她告诉你什么了
What did she give you?
她什么也没告诉你
u202dShe didn't give you anything.
你只是想留下我来过这里的证据
You just wanted to place me at the scene.
对 人们总会落下东西
Yeah. People always leave something behind.
焚化炉在哪
Where is the incinerator?
下层地下室
Sub basement.
我和露安一切都准备就绪了吗
Is everything ready for me and Luanne?
嗯
Yes.
解决了这件事 你们就都能上飞机
When it's done, you're both on a plane.
我们会让你们一身清白离开这里
We'll get you out of here clean.
我烧了它们
I burned them.
那些信
The letters.
在我写了之后
After I wrote them.
是啊
Yeah.
我写了汉娜
I wrote about Hannah.
你爱那匹马 超过其他所有
You loved that horse. More than anything.
它快瞎了 但我好爱它
She was going blind, but I loved her.
我为什么烧了信
Why did I burn the letters?
我不知道 瑞茜
I don't know, Reesey.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表