剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
I'll never be enough.
永远
No, never.
泰森 停下来
Tyson, stop this.
你想让我选择
You want me to choose?
这就是我的决定
Here's my choice.
你可以留下克拉丽丝
You can keep Clarice.
就像你说的 她很聪明
Like you said, she's smart.
很强壮
She's strong.
也许她可以给你再生一个孩子
Maybe she can give you another child.
暴♥力♥突破
Breacher up.
撞
Hit it!
朝里面开火
Fire in the hole!
有人来了
Someone's coming.
-我们得赶紧走 -那些孩子
- We got to get out. - The children.
安全
Clear!
前屋安全
Front room clear!
那些孩子是谁 泰
Who are the children, Ty?
他们在哪
Where are they?
先生 他们已经进入大楼东面
Sir, they've entered the east side of the building.
特警队进去了
SWAT's in.
前面有动静
We got movement out front.
屋前探员 小心交叉火力
Agent out front, watch your crossfire,
小心交叉火力
watch your crossfire.
别管清理了 我们该撤退了
Cleanup's over. This is a bug-out.
那孩子呢
What about the children?
-爸 别管孩子了 -我们没时间了
- Dad, forget the children. - We don't have time!
我的人清出了一条道去西门
My guys have cleared a path out the west door.
他们会分散注意力
They'll create a distraction.
车会...
Cars will --
我来决定游戏什么时候改变
I will decide when the game changes.
爸
Dad.
我们不能留下孩子
We are not leaving the children.
安全
Clear!
泰森 这些是什么
Tyson, what are these?
见见我的孩子吧
Meet my children.
你肯定很心痛吧
It must've killed you to learn
每次当你要孩子时
that every time you try to have a child,
都会出错
it just goes wrong.
泰森 把枪给我
Tyson, give me the gun.
萎缩
Withered,
像你的弟弟 奥古斯特
like your brother, Agust.
用他那又小又干瘪的腿追赶你
Hunting you on his little shriveled legs.
只是因为你希望两个儿子存活吗
Was it just that you wanted two sons that could live?
像你从前一样 让他们自相残杀吗
Pit them against each other like you were?
所以你创造了一个化学制药帝国
And this is why you created an empire of chemicals
来控制生死
to control birth and death,
给这些女人各种药物
to give these women a cocktail of drugs
来治疗你的基因缺陷吗
to fix your genetic failures?
她是个撒谎的婊♥子♥ 像你母亲一样
She's a lying whore, like your mother.
你母亲
Your mother?
你母亲也是其中的一个女孩 泰
Your mother was one of these girls, Ty.
她逃走了 就像卡洛琳娜一样
She escaped, like Karolina.
她骗了我 并偷走了你
She deceived me and stole you.
我找到了你 泰森
And I found you, Tyson.
克罗诺斯的妻子救下了克罗诺斯
Cronos' wife brought Cronos down.
难怪他需要你向他表达忠诚
Oh, no wonder he needs you to show your loyalty so badly.
她不值得忠诚
She deserves no loyalty.
她抛弃了你
She abandoned you.
他怎么知道要去找你
How did he know to find you?
就在你母亲突然死于"急性肺部感染"后
Right after your mother died of a "Sudden lung infection."
杀了她 要不就把枪给我
Kill her or give me the gun!
尼尔斯早就在你母亲死前知道了你的存在
Nils found you long before your mother died.
化学家尼尔斯
Nils the chemist.
杀人凶手尼尔斯
Nils the killer.
他杀了你母亲 泰
He killed your mother, Ty.
联调局
FBI!
联调局 站住
FBI! Stop!
-瑞莎 住手 他们是警♥察♥ -没事 你没事了
- Raisa, please stop! They're the police! - It's okay. You're okay.
-他们是警♥察♥ -你没事了 没事了
- They're the police! - You're okay. You're okay.
-你会出去的 -你陪她们 我过去
- You're gonna get out. - You stay with them. I'll go.
你没事了 没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
站住 联调局
Freeze! FBI!
退后 退后 好吗
Step back. Step back for me, okay?
安全吗
We clear?
克伦德勒
Krendler!
克伦德勒探员
Agent Krendler.
你母亲撒谎 就像她一样
Your mother lied just like she does.
她保护了你
She protected you.
她把你从我身边偷走
She stole you from me!
她养大了你
She raised you!
她一直爱着你 直到他出现
She loved you until he came
他杀了她 并带走了你
and he killed her and took you.
杀了她 泰森
Kill her, Tyson.
他培养了你 扭曲了你
He groomed you, bent you.
现在动手 儿子 阻止这一切
Do it now, son. Stop this.
瞧 他也把你放在了小罐子里 泰
See? He's got you in a little jar, too, Ty.
中了毒 被扭曲
Poisoned, twisted.
你几乎是他的双胞胎
You're practically his twin.
子弹打在了防弹衣下方
It went under your vest.
带她们离开这里
Get them out of here.
你的肺部被打穿 我需要压住 好吗
Your lung's ruptured. I need to hold pressure, okay?
带那些女人出去
Get the women out.
找到史达林
Find Starling.
上报
Call.
我们有成员倒下
We have a man down.
-谁倒下了 -看到史达林了吗
- Who's down? - Any sign of Starling?
...勒中枪 他受伤了
...ler's shot. He's down.
重复 请重复
Repeat. Say again?
重复 克伦德勒中枪 派医护人员进来
Repeat -- Krendler is down. Send medics.
我们无法确保安全 行动仍在进行
We don't have an all-clear there. It's still hot.
派医护人员进去 克伦德勒需要救治
Send a medic in! Krendler needs a medic.
我要送三名人♥质♥出来
I'm sending three hostages out.
不行 马普 出口不安全
Negative, Mapp. Exit is not clear.
我重复 出口不安全
I repeat -- exit is not clear.
收到
Copy.
克拉克 特帕迪 敌方有一人出来
Clarke, Tripathi, you have a hostile heading right for you.
稍等
Sit tight.
上 安全了
Go. You're all clear.
我还有两颗子弹
I-I still have two bullets.
我知道
I know.
还有机会吗
Is there a chance?
对我而言
For me?
泰 你来到世界上时并不是这样
Ty, you didn't come into the world like this.
但所有人都有负担
But everyone's handed a burden,
而你放不下自己的
and you couldn't put yours down.
绑♥架♥
Abduction.
连环强♥奸♥
Serial rape.
连环杀人
Serial murder.
那是你的重担
And that's yours to carry.
从今到永远
Always.
你能承受吗
Can you live with that?
但你看见我了 对吧
But you saw me, right?
不
No.
你之前在我的盲区里
You were in my blind spot.
但我现在看见你了
But I see you now.
克拉丽丝
Clarice.
子弹穿过横膈膜打中了肺部
Gunshot wound through the diaphragm into the lung.
联♥系♥急诊室
Call ahead to the E.R.
让创伤队和手术室做好准备
Have a trauma team on standby and an O.R. ready.
受伤面♥积♥很大
The damage was extensive.
我们尽力修复了 但他现在还情况危急
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表