剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
田纳西杀手被捕
史达林 史达林探员 你在哪
Starling? Agent Starling, what's your twenty?!
-史达林探员 请回话 -你在哪
- Agent Starling, come in! - What's your twenty?!
史达林探员
Agent Starling?
他给我嫖♥客♥ 我给他钱
He feeds me johns. I pay him.
他是我的走狗
He's my bitch.
得了吧 卢卡斯 大家都说罗文才是老大
Come on, Lucas, everyone says that Rowan is the big dog.
当地人这么说 连科顿法官都这么说
The locals say it. Hell, Magistrate Cotton says it --
因为罗文
Because Rowan --
这点证据可站不住脚 司法部长
Fabric's awfully thin, Madam Attorney General.
你要是想把这些罪名安我头上
You try to squeeze those trousers on me,
我可能会让咱们两败俱伤
I might just split 'em up the back.
这些警官都有正在进行中的
These officers have active Internal Affairs
内务部调查
investigations against them.
你是田纳西州东部
You're Secretary of the Eastern Tennessee
警♥察♥同业会的部长
Fraternal Order of Police.
这里差不多有五十人
There must be 50 names here.
他们中的一半人员都要撤职
I want half of them relieved of duty,
否则我就把录音放给所有诺瓦克提到的人听
or I play this tape for everyone Novak named,
你和我都知道
and you and I both know
位高权重的人不喜欢麻烦事
that powerful people don't like trouble.
给你六个月时间辞职 否则我就公开解雇你
You have six months to resign, or I'll fire you publicly.
罗文没被起诉吗
Rowan's not gonna be prosecuted?
就算有录音也不行吗
Even with the tape?
欢迎来到真实世界 克拉丽丝
Welcome to the world, Clarice.
我们是在放长线钓大鱼
It's a long game.
我撤了罗文 自有他人会替代他
I extract Rowan, someone takes his place.
但因为你我有了筹码
I have leverage thanks to you.
我们赶走了一群黑警
We're getting rid of dozens of dirty cops,
而六个月后 罗文会成为州证人
and in six months, Rowan will turn state's witness.
你怎么知道的 女士
How do you know that, ma'am?
因为他这种人总会如此
Because men like him always do.
女士 活生生的人
Ma'am, real people,
守法公民必须要留在这承受这一切
decent people have to live here in all this.
而你要说这不能是个政♥治♥决定
And you're going to say it can't be a political decision.
我则会说一切都是政♥治♥决定
And I'm going to say everything's a political decision.
我把这次当作胜利了
I'm taking this as a win.
你也该如此
You should, too.
要送你回去吗
Do you want a ride back?
我和队伍一起走
I'm gonna go with my team.
今天早些时候 克伦德勒探员申请把你调走
Earlier today, Agent Krendler requested I transfer you.
他担心我还有来自比尔的创伤
He's concerned I have some residual trauma from Bill.
他说得对吗
Is he right?
反正不影响我办案 女士
Doesn't get in the way, ma'am.
他撤回了申请
He withdrew the request.
你之前谈起了你父亲
You spoke of your father.
凯瑟琳也和她父亲关系很好
Catherine was close to her father, too.
我父亲是个因公殉职的警♥察♥
My father was a lawman shot on duty.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
你还好吗
You okay?
我想说
I wanted to say --
我说了我会支持你
I told you I had your back.
我们都是
We all do.
别打断我
Don't interrupt me.
我是在帮你的忙
I was doing you a favor.
感谢我可能会让你脑袋爆♥炸♥
Thanking me might make your head explode.
警戒线 禁止入内
克拉丽丝
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表