剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
Paul, ASAC is here. He's pretty pissed.
他说暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组的人都不准离开
He said nobody from ViCAP leaves the building.
他想先跟你们谈
He wants to talk to you first.
好吧 情况不妙
Okay. This is not good.
走吧
Here we go.
长官
Sir.
瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼
Rebecca Clark-Sherman.
如果他们杀了威灵 可能还要去杀她
If they got to Wellig, they might be going after her.
快去
Go.
创伤康复诊所
弗吉尼亚阿灵顿
瑞贝卡 我是克拉丽丝·史达林 请开门
Rebecca! It's Clarice Starling. Please open the door.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca?!
好 撞开门
Okay, get in there.
抱歉
什么叫她离开了
What do you mean she's gone?
她死了吗
She's dead?
看起来她离开城了 但我不知道
Looks like she left town, but I don't know.
我们失去了威灵 还有瑞贝卡的笔记和证词
We lost Wellig, and Rebecca's notes and testimony with her.
鉴识科在汽水罐发现了些东西
The lab found something on the can.
甲基碘化物
Methyl iodide.
这是工业化学品 主要用于杀虫剂和
It's an industrial chemical found in pesticides and --
制药业
Pharmaceuticals.
没错
Yeah.
威灵是被谋杀的 史达林
Wellig was murdered, Starling,
在我们自己的家里
in our own home.
这事会变得很难看
This is gonna get very ugly.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
但你干得对 该继续追查阴谋这条线索
But you were right to stay on this conspiracy track.
我们看看结果如何
Let's see where it goes.
我们国家的弱势群体
The vulnerable of our country...
凯瑟琳 亲爱的
Catherine, honey.
没人记得他们的名字
...no one remembers their names.
不是每个被恶魔绑♥架♥的受害者
Not everyone who's been abducted by a monster...
都幸运地是参议员的女儿 先生
...is lucky enough to be the daughter of a senator, sir.
凯瑟琳 我...
Catherine, I --
媒体帮助你推销你们总统的刑事法案
...headlines to help sell your president's crime bill.
你有三个女儿 卢埃林
You have three daughters, Llewellyn.
想像一下有人把她们其中一人
Imagine someone out there field-dressing
像鹿一样解剖了
one of them like a deer.
你真的认为我不会
Do you really believe that I wouldn't,
有哪个母亲会不倾尽全力 避免发生这种事情吗
that every mother wouldn't give everything to spare their child that?
-我们中间出现的恶魔不是偶发事件 -好吧
- The monsters among us aren't aberrations. - u202dOkay.
他们反映了我们的为人
They're a reflection of who we are.
我们决定对他们采取何种行为 如何根除他们
What we do with them and how we decide to root them out...
也反映了我们的为人
...is also a reflection of who we are.
我们都想关上门 不去面对自己遭遇过
We all want to close the door on the darkest things
最黑暗的境遇 并永远不再打开那门
that have happened to us and never open it again.
但如果你不打开那扇门
But if you don't open that door,
你可能永远被锁在其后
you could stay u202dlocked behind it forever.
或更糟 其他东西会在最糟糕的时刻打破门闯入
Or worse, something might break in on it at the worst possible time.
我不希望你发生这种事
I'd hate to see that happen to you.
我有...鲁莽行事的问题
I am having... impulsivity problems.
你今天失控了
You had an outburst today?
我想我得回顾下一些回忆
I think I have some memories I need to look at.
你觉得你准备好回顾了吗
Think you're ready to look at them?
是的
I am.
但不是和你
But not with you.
你只是在故弄玄虚 先生
You're trying to gaslight me, sir.
-我是想让你面对 -你或许认为自己在这么做
- I'm trying to get you to face -- - You might think you are.
但你不太擅长你的工作
You're just not very good at your job.
那好吧
Well, then.
我祝你好运找到比我更深谙此道的人
I wish you luck finding someone who's better at it than I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
我其实需要找到一个比我更深谙此道的人
I actually need to find someone who's better at it than I am...
和一个射得准的人
and someone who shoots straight.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表