剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
特种部队
Special Forces.
你真丢人
You're a damn disgrace.
-什么给你权力 -好了 行了
- What gives you the right -- - Alright, hey, hey.
去冷静下
Go cool off.
干得好 莎拉·伯恩哈特[法国演员]
Nice job, Sarah Bernhardt.
他还年轻
He's young.
这是威灵的律师
This is Wellig's lawyer.
你们什么意思 把我受伤的客户
What the hell do you mean dragging my injured client
一路拉到这里 却不通知他的律师
all the way down here without notifying his counsel?
他放弃了
He waived.
你是来救他别自我毁灭吗
You here to save him from himself?
我想见他 现在
I want to see him. Now.
如果有人放弃的话 有一套程序要走
Well, there's a procedure when somebody waives.
我们只是在尊重你的客户的权力
We're just respecting your client.
坐好 我们马上回来
Sit tight. We'll be right with you.
你知道在监狱里他们是怎么对付强♥奸♥犯的吗
Do you know what they do to rapists in prison?
我没强♥奸♥任何人
I didn't rape anybody.
证据确凿
The evidence is pretty conclusive.
你知道我没干
You know I didn't.
怎么知道
How?
我怎么知道你没强♥奸♥那些女人
How do I know you didn't rape those women?
没人强♥奸♥她们
No one raped them.
你怎么知道
Now, how would you know that?
赢家 赢家 鸡肉晚餐
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
同样的DNA从唾液中冲走了
The same DNA washes off spit.
冲掉了 不可能
It washes off -- There's no way.
接着挖 朋友
Keep digging, friend.
你说"冲掉了"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Washes off"?
-在水中被冲掉了吗 -没错 在水里
- Washes off in water? - Yeah, in water.
我们只告诉记者发现了尸体
We just told the press that bodies were found.
但没说过尸体是在水里被发现的
We never said they were found in water.
你有什么认罪协议 你说吧
Look, you got something to offer, you say it.
特区的二级谋杀
Second-degree murder here in D.C.,
不用上联邦法庭 有假释机会
not federal court, a shot at parole.
你能办到吗
You can do that?
我有司法部长的专线电♥话♥
I got a direct line to the Attorney General.
我可以为你争取
I can make this happen for you.
二级谋杀 是吗
Murder two, huh?
判给一个已经闹上新闻
On a big, fancy triple homicide
犯下三起重大案件的杀人犯吗
that's already been in the news?
得了吧 你们不会这么做
Come now, that's not how you boys roll.
你根本没有证据 对吧
You got no evidence at all. Do you?
该死 他在耍我们
Damn it. He's playing us.
"瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼向你问好"
"Rebecca Clark-Sherman sends her regards."
他比我们更懂怎么玩这场游戏
He knows this game better than we do.
这算什么 联调局教科书上的吗
What is that, from a fed book?
他根本不怕我们
He is not scared of us at all.
去你的认罪协议
You take your deal up your ass.
我不需要你的协议
I don't need your deal,
因为我根本没杀人
'cause I didn't kill anybody.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我让小碧回去了 但我可以点外卖♥♥
I sent Bea home, but I can order in.
我们可以点些你喜欢吃的包子
We can get those bao things you like.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
亲爱的 我一直跟你说 如果你运动量这么大
Honey, I keep telling you, if you work out this hard,
就得多吃点
you have to eat more.
珍宝的尿垫用完了
Precious is out of pee pads.
你能去买♥♥一些吗
Can you get some?
小碧可以带它出去
Bea can take her out.
你刚说你让小碧回去了
You just said you sent Bea home.
你能带它出去
You can take her out.
不用走太远 不是出去散步
Not far, not for a walk.
只要到外面 只要出这个门
Just outside. Just outside the door.
你就再买♥♥些尿垫回来 行吗
Can you just get more pee pads, please?
我...我跟你一起去
I-I-I'll go with you.
算了吧
Forget it.
-我只是想让你试着 -我就让它呆在我房♥里
- Look, I-I want you just to try -- - I'll just keep her in my room.
是的 我正在查...
Yeah, I'm looking into --
给你们送午餐
Got your lunches.
阿蒂丽娅 你说的号♥码是多少来着
Ardelia, what's the number again?
你是史达林 对吗
Starling, right?
稍等
Hold on.
克拉丽丝·史达林
Clarice Starling?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我只想说巴尔的摩警局的哥们都是你的铁粉
I just want to say we're all big fans at BPD.
好吧
Okay.
我要到你电♥话♥号♥码的话
My partner also offered to give me $20
我搭档还会给我二十块
if I asked for your number.
她正在调查一起谋杀案
Hey, she's investigating a murder.
还是谢谢你的三明治
Thanks for the sandwiches, though.
还有给威灵的 贴了标签
Wellig's is here, too. It's, uh -- It's labeled.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
你该过来吃三明治
Hey, uh, you should come up for subs.
克伦德勒买♥♥了午餐
Krendler bought lunch
想缓和一下和巴尔的摩警局的关系
to try to smooth things over with Baltimore PD.
他还想拖着不让威灵见他的律师
Also, he's trying to stall Wellig seeing his lawyer.
等会儿吧 我有坏消息
Maybe in a minute. I've got some bad news.
我拿了你的化验结果 你嫌犯的牙齿
I grabbed your lab results, and your hit man's teeth
和被害人身上的咬痕不一致
are no match at all for the bite marks on the victims.
我们抓错人了吗
We got the wrong guy?
他绝对没有咬她们
He definitely didn't bite them.
我肯定是他干的 阿蒂丽娅
I was sure in my bones, Ardelia.
有什么DNA证据吗
Any DNA evidence?
没有 咬痕周围都没有发现外来细胞
None. There's no foreign cells around the bite marks,
没有唾液 没有血迹 甚至完全没有...
no saliva, no blood, nothing to remotely even --
我们是在水里发现的尸体 所以...
We found the bodies in the water, so --
但你在桑德拉·毕肖普家发现了她
But you found Sandra Bishop in her house.
好吧 谢了
Alright, thanks.
DNA匹配吗
Did we get a DNA match?
肯定是威灵干的 对吗
It has got to be Wellig, right?
三个女人因为向一个记者告密而被同一人杀了
Three women murdered by the same guy for talking to a reporter.
接着我们在记者的家里抓到了那个人
We then get that guy at the reporter's house,
他正打算杀了她 我没疯 这是...
trying to murder her. I mean, I'm not crazy. This is --
不 你没...你没疯
No, you're not -- you're not crazy.
但我想这也说明了法医检验结果对我们不利
But I guess that also means the forensics aren't good for us.
你能再进去审问他一次吗
You think you might go back in there?
为什么
Why?
他不会招供的 我也不是你
He's not gonna break, and I'm not you.
我没法看透人心
I can't see through people.
你俩都是狙击手 这对他来说意义非凡
It means something to him that you're both snipers.
我能看出来
I could see that.
埃斯奎维尔 你和安吉拉·伯德的孩子聊过天
Esquivel, you sat with Angela Bird's kid.
他是个好孩子 很棒的男孩
He's a good kid, a good boy.
他母亲应该获得真♥相♥
His mother deserves more.
他说得对 我失控了
He's right. I got out of hand.
-当时是... -你有你的任务
- That was, uh -- - You have a mission.
是啊
Yeah.
你以前中过枪吗
You been shot before?
听过子弹从身边擦过 也感受过 但是...
Heard them go by, felt them go by, but...
你不渴吗
You're not thirsty?
我要喝水
Water.
我讨厌沙士啤
I hate root beer.
你想要的话 我也可以给你弄点别的
I can try to get you something else if you'd like.
怎么样了
What's going on?
不 不用了
No, it's fine.
"我的准星很稳定
"My crosshair steady.
扣动扳机毫不留情"
My trigger cold."
"我爱那后坐力
"I love the recoil.
我看着他倒下"
I watch him fold."
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表