剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
你摔跤了吗
Did you fall or something?
你知道他在电视上见过你吗
You know he saw you on TV?
我喜欢看卡♥通♥
I like cartoons.
我妈妈的朋友爱看肥皂剧
My mom's friends like soaps,
尽管电视对你来说没什么好处
even though TV is bad for you.
你和这些人一起住吗
So, is that who you live with?
你妈妈和她的朋友
Your mom and her friends?
是的
Yeah.
我和我弟弟
My brother and I,
我们以前看兔八哥卡♥通♥片
we used to watch the Roadrunner.
我不喜欢它 因为它不说话
I don't like him 'cause he don't talk.
她正在朝房♥子方向移♥动♥
She's making her way toward the house.
那些有毒的人工色素总有一天会害死你
All those crazy artificial colors are gonna kill you someday.
你知道我怎么看待你带来的礼物吗
You know what I see when I look at these gifts you brought?
资本主义末期伸出的魔爪
The clutches of late-stage capitalism.
如今没人知道真的花蜜是什么味道了
No one knows what real nectar tastes like anymore.
都是化学合成
It's all just chemicals.
黄色只是一个色素标号♥ 红色也不是真的红色
Yellow's just a number. Red ain't red.
我觉得
I think
这就是人们慢慢失去自我的原因 你呢
that's why all these people are losing themselves now, don't you?
我没听明白 先生
I'm not sure I follow, sir.
人的商品化
The commodification of a person.
我们都只是大企业用来倾倒化学品的容器
We're all just receptacles for corporations to pour chemicals into.
就算有人着了魔
Is it any wonder when someone goes real dark,
把我们切块也不出奇
starts to cut us apart?
那时我们就一点人性都不剩了
When there's no person left inside anymore.
去吧 彼得 去吧
Come on, Peter. Come on.
去看电视去吧
Go watch your stories on the TV.
麦琪
Maggie.
男人给你搜身不合适
Wouldn't be proper for a man to lay hands on you.
很感谢你的体谅
I appreciate your consideration.
我是特别探员克拉丽丝·史达林
I'm Special Agent Clarice Starling.
不过我估计彼得已经说了我的名字
But I'm guessing Peter already told you my name.
当然 当然
Oh, sure, sure.
你就是那个一直在调查
You're the person who's been
我们正在慢慢坠入的恐怖深渊
looking into the terrifying mouth of what we're all slowly becoming.
我很高兴能和你相识
I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.
野牛比尔...
You know, Buffalo Bill...
实际上 我为野牛比尔感到难过
Buffalo Bill was a man who breaks my heart, actually.
如果他不是那样 也许有人会在乎他
Thinking somebody would care for him if he was different.
但谁没这么想过呢
But who hasn't thought that, hmm?
听你的口音是肯塔基的吗
That Kentucky I hear in your accent?
西弗吉尼亚 先生
West Virginia, sir.
那我想这里的一切你应该很眼熟
Then I imagine what you see here is all too familiar.
你这样的好姑娘怎么会去做联邦探员呢 克拉丽丝
How's a good girl like you become a fed, Clarice?
不向上爬就只能被淘汰
Only place to go was up or out.
总是有下坡路可走的
There's always down, isn't there?
我觉得你吧
I didn't think you'd, uh,
没什么幽默感 先生
have a sense of humor, sir.
我没法控制自己
I can't help myself.
不行 我恨联邦探员
No, I hate the feds.
但至于你...
But you...
你就是这个国家的意义所在
you are what this country's all about.
或者说应该是
Or should be.
我想跟你握手
I'd like to shake your hand.
经常干重活
Used to hard work.
手很干
Dry hands.
麦琪
Maggie.
我讨厌这家伙
I hate this guy.
蓖麻油和玫瑰花露可以应付这种状况
Castor oil and rose water will take care of that.
真的没有必要
That's really not necessary --
不不不 这是我的荣幸
No, no, no, it's my pleasure.
你会喜欢的 对吧 艾玛
You'll like it, right, Emma?
我当然喜欢
I sure do.
我知道向上爬的路有多艰辛
I know how hard that road is to up and out.
你必须放弃很多事 放下很多人
You have to give up a lot, leave people behind.
你放下过什么人吗
Did you leave behind people?
家人
Family?
一个没有陪着你往上爬的人
Someone who didn't get up or out?
不 不要擦
Now, don't -- Don't wipe it
别往衣服上擦 会留印子
on your clothes. It'll stain.
诺瓦克先生 一个联邦探员在你的地盘被枪击了
M-Mr. Novak, a federal agent was shot on your property.
我们需要找到射击人
We need the shooter.
我们需要进到这里搜查
We need to get in here and search the place.
你明白的
You know this.
处理这件事需要程序 我需要执行这些程序
There's steps to this going away, and I need to take them.
我真的不知道谁枪击了你们的人 克拉丽丝
I-I truly don't know who shot your man, Clarice.
我知道我的做法不符合常规
I know it's unorthodox what I do here.
我帮助人们戒毒
I get people clean
我不能把大门四敞 开两个礼拜
'cause I won't take the padlock off the damn door for two weeks
否则他们会吓得发抖 以为自己要死了
while they shiver so hard they think they're gonna die,
我知道这看起来像是非法囚禁
and I know that looks like unlawful imprisonment,
但是我们是在这里苦苦挣扎
but we are dying down here.
我创立了这一切
I built something.
我不能让联邦探员把它从我手里夺走
And I can't let the feds take it away from us.
你熟悉你的规则 但我们不是这么办事的 先生
You know your law, but that's not what we're here to do, sir.
你的人生中难道没有
Wasn't there someone in your life
某个人需要我这种人的帮助吗
could've used someone like me?
我知道有 我能从你的眼睛里看出来
I know there was. I can see it in your eyes.
我的弟弟
My brother.
先生 我觉得很奇怪
S-Sir, I find it strange
你不知道谁是射击者 这里是你的地盘
that you don't know who the shooter is. This is your place.
我注意到你在看艾玛的孩子 我们的小兔子
I saw you look at Emma's little one, our Rabbit.
我还以为你自己也有个孩子
I thought maybe you had a kid of your own,
但现在我明白了
but now I see it different.
你有个弟弟
You had a brother.
也许你的人知道
Maybe some of your people know
今天这里发生了什么事
something about what happened here today.
你做过干豆角吗
You ever make leather britches out of beans?
把它们吊起来晾干
String them up to dry.
我小时候经常做
All the time when I was little.
请
Please.
艾玛 我们还需要更多的豆角
Emma, we're gonna need more green beans.
妈妈 那是爸爸的杯子吗
Mama, was that Daddy's cap?
爸爸怎么了 我想知道爸爸发生了什么
What happened to Daddy? I want to know what happened to Daddy.
克拉丽丝
Clarice,
叫你弟弟妹妹去洗手然后到桌旁来
tell your brothers and sister to wash up and come to the table.
先生 我能去下洗手间吗
Sir, may I please use the restroom?
在你阻止野牛比尔剥皮并杀害更多女性时
You were still a trainee when you stopped Buffalo Bill
你还是个培训生呢
from skinning and killing more women.
这些事不禁让我思考
These things make me think
"这位探员无法♥正♥常轮岗
"This agent needs to be out of rotation
直到她从最惨重的创伤后应激障碍中痊愈"
until she can heal from PTSD of the most egregious kind."
不
Don't.
不
Don't.
她失控了 就是现在
Oh, she's on the edge. Now's the time.
叫屋顶上的男孩们闹起来吧
Tell the boys on the roof to start raising hell.
联调局安保部门
FBI security,
我们将与司法部长一起到达
we are approaching with the Attorney General.
两分钟后到
Two minutes out.
屋顶有动静
I've got movement on the roof.
滚出我们的地盘 猪猡
Get off our damn land, pigs!
攻击来袭 攻击来袭
Incoming! Incoming!
找好掩护 找好掩护 找好掩护
Take cover!Take cover, take cover!
这出了点状况
We've got a situation.
敌人在屋顶上挑衅烟酒枪管局
Hostiles on the roof riling up ATF.
-找掩护 -我们被枪击了
- Take cover. - We just got shot at!
开火 开火
Open fire! Open fire!
谁开了枪
Who fired?
我们中有人走火了
One of ours misfired.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表