剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
见他母亲才是噩梦
Seeing the mother is the nightmare.
保罗
Paul.
我想我最重要的问题是
I think my most important question for you is,
你想成为什么人
who do you want to be?
-你说什么 -在这场离婚案里
- Excuse me? - In this divorce.
曾经的那个你
Whomever you thought you were
需要认识一下这个新的你
is about to meet a new guy.
这个新的我什么样
What's the new guy like?
以我的经验来说
In my experience?
心碎 愤怒
Heartbroken, angry.
对他们的无助感到气愤 真的
Angry at their own helplessness, really.
而且有一点不擅于敞开心扉
And some have a hard time opening up.
我先来
I'll start.
你认为孩子们应该跟着你
You believe your children should be with you
因为你怀疑曼迪无法戒酒
because of questions around Mandy's sobriety.
我们的调查员觉得根据他挖出来的料
Our investigator thinks we're in pretty good shape,
我们的形势相当不错
based on what he's dug up.
挖出来的料
Dug up?
曼迪曾经游说过
Well, you know, Mandy's lobbied
或为特区的一半公♥司♥做过咨♥询♥
or consulted for half of D.C.,
所以有料可挖
so there's, uh, stuff.
在圣诞派对上的过量饮酒
Excessive drinking at Christmas parties,
缺席的布鲁金斯会议
missed meetings at Brookings.
很抱歉这么说 酒驾记录也有帮助
The DUI is, I'm sorry, helpful.
对我的家庭来说并没有
Not for my family, it wasn't.
那是好多年前的事了
And it was years ago.
再次重申 你想要成为哪个人
Again, who do you want to be?
好男人 还是能照顾自己孩子的人
The nice guy or the guy who looked out for his kids?
有不忠的情况吗 你们双方
Was there infidelity? On either side?
没有
No.
据我所知没有 不过...
Not that I'm aware of, but...
我觉得没有
I'd say no.
我们询问了曼迪之前工作的律所
We have testimony regarding at least two parties
她至少曾在两次派对上醉倒过
at Mandy's old firm where she had passed out.
我们找到一个证人愿意作证
We've secured a witness who will testify
曼迪和他
that he and Mandy
在她醉倒后发生过肉体关系
had a physical relationship during those periods.
他的证词是曼迪当时醉的不省人事
His testimony will be that Mandy was so out of it,
-她第二天甚至都不记得... -停
- she didn't remember him the next... - Stop.
你不能这么对她
You're not gonna sandbag her.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
没关系
That's fine.
乔 我不确定我...
You know, Joe, I'm not sure I --
我需要考虑一下
I need to think about this.
像我之前所说
Well, like I said,
这事关你想当什么样的人
it's about who you want to be.
你好 先生 我是史达林特别探员
Hello, sir. I'm Special Agent Starling.
这是马普特别探员
This is Special Agent Mapp.
-我们 -你们想干嘛
- We -- - What do you want?
我们在找弗兰·拉金
We're looking for Fran Larkin.
她不在 在朋友家
She's not here. At a friend's.
你有电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you have that number?
-没有 -别这样 先生
- No. - No, sir.
这样没用
That's not gonna do.
我听到了 但我们得和拉金女士谈谈
I hear you, but we need to speak to Ms. Larkin,
你现在带我们过去怎么样
so how about you take us to her now?
怎么样
How about that?
好吧
Alright.
她在隔壁邻居家
She's next door at the neighbors.
抱歉打扰你们了
Sorry to barge in on you folks.
谢谢你抽出时间 拉金女士
Thank you for taking the time, Mrs. Larkin.
我就在这附近长大
I grew up right near here.
U街那户埃塞俄比亚人家
That Ethiopian place on U Street --
是我奶奶家
that's my Grandma's.
是吗 看看你现在
Really? Well, look at you now.
你说有新证据
You say there's new evidence?
-关于鲍比的 -对 拉金先生
- About Bobby. - That's right, Mr. Larkin.
特伦斯不是我丈夫
Terrence isn't my husband.
他是我哥
He's my brother.
我一直跟特伦斯住在一起
I've been living with Terrence
自从...那年以后
ever since... that year.
鲍比去世前不久弗兰失去了她的丈夫
Fran lost her husband shortly before Bobby died.
上班时叉车翻了
Forklift flipped on the job.
鲍比和我的生活刚重新有点起色
Bobby and I were just getting it together,
我们俩好好过日子 然后
the two of us, and then --
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你也认识鲍比 女士 -科恩
- You knew Bobby, too, Mrs. -- - Oh, Kern.
玛丽贝丝·科恩
Marybeth Kern.
我们作邻居很多年了
We've been neighbors for years.
-你呢 先生 -我不认识
- What about you, Mr. -- - No, I never did.
我在高中教书
I taught at the high school.
我有时开车带他
I actually used to drive him some days.
玛丽贝丝对我很好
Marybeth has been a good friend to me.
我儿子和鲍比差不多大时
I lost my first husband when my son
我失去了第一任丈夫
was around the same age as Bobby,
我知道她有多孤单
and I just knew how horribly alone she felt.
亲爱的 能给她拿张纸巾吗
Babe, will you get her a tissue?
好 我 我去拿一张
Yeah, I-I'll get one.
你们现在怎么有兴趣了
Why are you interested now?
所有的警♥察♥当时说鲍比在那房♥子里
All the police ever said was Bobby was in that house
要么是贩毒 要么是买♥♥毒品什么的
selling drugs or -- or buying drugs or something.
但他不是那样的人
But he wasn't like that.
他有干劲 心地善良
He was driven and kind.
而且聪明
And smart.
根本说不通
Oh, it just -- It never made sense.
给你
Here you go.
可能是警♥察♥杀了鲍比
Cops probably killed Bobby themselves.
他们总是无缘无故地打爆孩子的头
They're always busting kids' heads over nothing.
可能是他们干的 然后把他藏在那里
Probably they did it and stashed him there.
先生 有新的DNA证据可以帮我们找到
Sir, there's new DNA evidence that can help us find out
是谁干的
who did this to your family.
所以我们要向你们每个人取DNA样本
So we're asking for DNA samples from each of you.
-你觉得我 -不是的 女士
- You think I -- - No, ma'am.
这些样本是为了排除
These are elimination samples.
见鬼吧 我不会给的
Hell no. I'm not giving you nothing.
特伦斯 你要给
Terrence, you will.
当然
Of course.
我也给 如果有用的话
Me too, if it will help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你的关心
Thank you for giving one damn.
谢谢你关心我的孩子
Thank you for giving one damn about my child.
你是唯一关心的人
You're the only one.
女士 我保证我不是最后一个
Ma'am, I promise I won't be the last.
他在干嘛
So what's he doing?
我不知道 他一直在他的办公室
I don't know. He's been in his office there.
所以我猜是律师事务
So I guess lawyer stuff.
那你干嘛给我打电♥话♥
So why are you calling me?
因为很奇怪
Because it's weird right?
老板桌上的图片
The picture on the boss' desk,
他那么不情愿相信
how hard he pushed it back?
你在调查谁
Who you are investigating?
你比我清楚
Oh you know better than I do!
是吗
Apparently?
别那样 默里
Don't do that, Murray.
别假装没看见
Don't blind eye this thing.
我也想直截了当
Look, I wanna be straight too.
但你不能待在那凭经验告诉我比尔是那种人
But you can't stay there and tell me empirically this works like Bill.
那是他律师
It is his lawyer.
他想要回自己的孩子 别告诉我你不理解这点
He wants his family back. Don't tell me you don't get that!
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表