剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
《克拉丽丝》前情提要...
Previously on "Clarice"...
两具女尸沿着阿纳卡斯蒂亚河顺流而下
Two dead women floated down the Anacostia River.
-我们在调查一位医生 -费尔克 对吧
- We're investigating a doctor. - Felker, right?
我们认为费尔克供职的公♥司♥
We think that the company that Felker worked for
封口了三个吹哨人
silenced three whistleblowers.
洛克耶实验室
而且雇佣专业杀手暗♥杀♥目击者
And did a professional hit on a witness
就在联调局的大楼里
inside the FBI building.
你听说过黑人联盟吗
Have you heard about the Black Coalition?
我非常尊重黑人联盟在推进的运动
I respect deeply what the Coalition is doing,
但那并不适合我
but it's not for me.
有人用电♥话♥砸我的头
Some guy hit me across the head with a phone.
我还知道他和
And I know that he has something to do
我们从河里打捞出的那些女人有关
with the women we pulled out of that river.
是他
It's him.
-你找到了他 -我能问问你是怎么认识这个人的吗
- So you found him. - Can I ask how you know this guy?
他是个律师 他的律所接了我的离婚案
He's an attorney. His firm is handling my divorce.
我能让你得到孩子的监护权
I can help you get your kids.
但是我也需要你给我些东西
I need something from you, though.
让你的队伍别再查阿纳卡斯蒂亚河凶案了
Pull your team off what went down on the Anacostia River.
我觉得你找错人了
I think you got the wrong man.
有人伪造了验尸官的报告
Somebody falsified a coroner's report.
一切看起来都像是你干的
It really looks like it was you.
我查了乔·哈德林 他不是你看到那个人
I looked into Joe Hudlin. He's not your guy.
我们之后不查阴谋论这条线了
We're backing off the conspiracy thing.
我对我爸爸最后的记忆
My last memory of my dad...
就是那晚他给了我这个
was the night he gave me this.
或许是我人生中最棒的一晚
Probably the best night of my life.
我认得这个味道
I know that smell.
他们在早上烤鸭子
They roast ducks in the morning.
每天的第一个病人算是中了大奖了
First session of the day is quite the prize.
这不分散你病人的注意力吗
Is it distracting for your patients?
正相反
On the contrary.
味道或者气味可能对治疗有帮助呢
A taste or smell can be useful for therapy.
你为什么不想继续
So, why didn't you want to continue to work
和你前一位治疗师合作了呢
with your last therapist?
我没法信任他
Couldn't trust him.
那你为什么觉得你可以信任我呢
And why do you think you can trust me?
你带我去了一个地方...
You got me to a place...
在那里我能回忆起...
A place where I could remember...
这个给我的小副队
This is for my little deputy.
谢谢爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
我看清了哈德林的脸
I saw Hudlin's face.
在催眠之下
Under hypnosis.
现在我们开始治疗
Now we start therapy.
真正的工作
The work.
你做好准备开始工作了吗
Are you ready to do the work?
因为我可以指引你 但我无法取代你去做
Because I can guide you, but I can't do it for you.
我明白
I understand.
你为什么觉得你需要找一位心理治疗师
So, why do you think you need to see a therapist?
创伤后遗症压力
Post-traumatic stress.
野牛比尔 玛丽莲·费尔克 乔·哈德林
Buffalo Bill, Marilyn Felker, Joe Hudlin.
每名探员都面对它... 恐惧
Every agent manages it -- the fear.
大多数探员并没有遇到个臭名昭著
Most agents don't have an infamous serial killer
并对他们充满特别兴趣的连环杀手
who has taken a special interest in them.
我担心的不是他
I'm not worried about him.
那我就要担心了
That concerns me.
他的目标不是我
He is not coming after me.
对他而言 追杀我不会带来解脱
For him, hunting me wouldn't bring relief.
只是会...
It would only...
暴露他内心潜藏的自我憎恶
articulate his own unspoken self-loathing.
你对这种关系很自信啊
You have a lot of confidence in the relationship.
对
Yes.
你受到过创伤
You have been traumatized.
你知道吗
Can you see that?
而你的工作让你
And you have a job that continues
每天都继续受到创伤
to re-traumatize you every day.
对
Yes.
创伤有传染性
Trauma is contagious.
大家都不希望执法人员
No one needs a law-enforcement officer
到处传播它
out there spreading it.
我可以帮助你应对你的创伤
I can help you process your trauma,
但我无法向你保证你能保住这份工作
but I can't promise you that you will keep your job.
你能坦诚吗
Can you be honest?
一向如此
Always.
好吧
Alright.
如果你觉得我不该执外勤 那...
If you think I shouldn't be out there, then...
我接受
I'll accept that.
但我会做工作
But I'll do the work.
我想要去做
I want to do the work.
好
Okay.
那你今天为什么决定要来找我呢
So, why did you decide to see me today?
一具尸体
A body.
卡洛琳娜
Karolina.
她从南斯拉夫来这里学习医学
She came from Yugoslavia to study medicine here.
她昨天找我了
She came to me yesterday.
一个人
All alone.
调查者
克拉丽丝·史达林和阿蒂丽娅·马普探员破了十年悬案
还有剩下的可以
Are there any left to distribute
24小时前
分发给联调局其他部门吗
to the rest of the Bureau?
穆卢·罗斯想...多要几本
Mulu Rose wants... extras.
她可真是位劲爆的奶奶
She's a rabid grandma.
你有位劲爆的奶奶真幸运
Well, you're very lucky to have a rabid grandma.
我愿意接受这样的曝光
And I'll take the publicity.
看到一位黑人站出来做些真正的工作
Good for the agency to see a Black person up there
对联调局来说是好事
doing the real work.
我得要早点走 你最好去换衣服
I've got to head out early. You better get dressed.
你先走 我要和埃斯奎维尔碰头
Oh, you go ahead. I'm meeting up with Esquivel.
我们要查个线索
We're working a lead.
哈德林
Hudlin?
如果克伦德勒发现你们还在偷偷调查
You're gonna catch hell if Krendler finds out
那有你们受的
you're still investigating behind his back.
小心点
Be careful.
好的妈妈
Yes, Mom.
你是帮马普做的
You do this for Mapp?
司法部
助理联邦检察官办公室
对
Yes.
她理应受到点肯定
She deserves a little recognition.
不应该就一点
More than a little.
我知道你不喜欢这种事
Look, I know you hate this stuff,
但是这么做能气疯诈骗组那帮人
but it makes the Fraud guys nuts.
等一下 她在那里
Oh, hold up. There she is.
为什么是她
Why her?
你们因为费尔克的事去找她的时候
When you approached her about Felker,
她回绝了你和特帕迪
she turned you and Tripathi down.
她调查大型药厂很多年了
She's been hounding big pharma for years.
现在我们掌握了乔·哈德林这个名字
And now we have Joe Hudlin's name.
埃斯奎维尔探员
Agent Esquivel.
-这位是... -克拉丽丝·史达林
- This is... - Clarice Starling.
-当然了 -上午好
- Of course. - Good morning.
我记得让办公室的人告诉你我帮不了你
I thought my office told you that I can't help you.
乔瑟夫·N·哈德林
Joseph N. Hudlin.
哈德林和梅里韦瑟律师事务所负责人
Principal at Hudlin and Meriwether.
-华盛顿调停人 -他怎么了
- D.C. Fixer. - What about him?
他和河流浮尸案有关联
He's involved with the River Murders.
我被玛丽莲·费尔克抓起来时他也在场
He was present when I caught up with Marilyn Felker.
我们见面时你没告诉过我这些
You didn't share this when I met you.
他和费尔克谈了很多案子的细节
He and Felker spoke intimately about the case.
如果他们和案子无关的话
If they weren't involved,
他们不可能知道那么多东西
they couldn't have known what they knew.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表