剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
Please, come in.
需要我帮你拿外套吗
May I take your coat?
好的
Uh, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还不知道你的名字
I didn't get your name.
她叫小碧
It's Bea.
从凯瑟琳还是婴儿时小碧就在这工作了
Bea's been with us since Catherine was a baby.
小碧 能跟我去下厨房♥吗
Bea, can I steal you in the kitchen for a moment?
克拉丽丝 进去坐下吧
Clarice, go on in and take a seat.
凯瑟琳很快就过来
Catherine will be right in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你把她带回我们身边
Thank you for bringing her back to us.
我很开心你能来
I'm glad you're here.
珍宝
Precious?
她刚洗完澡
She had a bath.
我一直打电♥话♥想跟你道歉
I've been calling to apologize.
我不该那样跟你说话
I shouldn't have acted like that when we talked.
不 没事的
No. It's -- It's okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不如意事常八♥九♥
There are bad days.
是 我理解
Yeah, of course.
但我不在井底了
But I'm not at the bottom of a well.
所以...
So...
是啊
Yeah.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
什么
What?
你的脸
Your face.
没什么
It's nothing.
我全都听说了
I heard all about it.
那是个公开调查
Well, it's an open investigation.
你换好衣服来吃晚餐了
You're dressed for dinner.
-你看起来... -我看起来怎么
- You look -- - I look what?
你看起来很漂亮
You look lovely.
我要去...
I'm going to h--
不管了 我要喝点波旁威士忌
Hell, I'm gonna have some bourbon.
你们要吗
Ladies?
来点吧 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
水就好了
Just water.
那么...
So...
我们要为什么而干杯呢
what are we going to drink to?
不如祝愿克拉丽丝的好转 在她被...
How about Clarice feeling better after she --
你真是体贴入微 凯瑟琳
That's very thoughtful of you, Catherine.
你感觉好些了吗 克拉丽丝
Are you feeling better, Clarice?
是的 是的 谢谢你 女士
Yes. Yes, thank you, ma'am.
那就好
Okay.
为有所好转干杯
Here's to feeling better.
联调局实验室容器
您已拨通存货处
You've reached inventory.
艾尔 我知道现在很晚了
Al. I know it's late.
我有个样本需要你检测下
I've got a sample that I need you to run ASAP.
我正准备回家
I was just about to head home.
太好了 我马上过去
Great. I'll be right there.
让我进实验室就好了 我自己检测
Let me into the lab. I'll run it myself.
行吧 但你要保密
Okay. But you can't tell anyone.
-没问题 -快点到
- Okay. - Get here quick.
我现在过去
I'm coming now.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
最近还好吗
How are you?
时好时坏
Good days and bad days.
对我来说出门很困难
It's hard to get out of the house.
我理解
Of course.
我不蠢 但我觉得自己很蠢
I'm not stupid, but I feel stupid.
你当然不蠢了 这么说真是荒唐
Of course you're not. That's ridiculous.
我不懒 但我觉得自己很懒
I'm not lazy, but I feel lazy.
这说得通吗
Does that make sense?
凯瑟琳 你不懒
Catherine, you're not lazy.
和你比 所有人都算懒
Compared to you, we all are.
完全同意
I can't say I disagree.
小碧晚餐做得很丰盛
Bea made a lovely dinner.
是的
Yes, she did.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
汤姆家里总是配备得体的英国保姆
Tom's family always had proper English nannies.
而我从小就穿着别人的旧衣服长大
I grew up wearing hand-me-downs.
-真的吗 女士 -是啊
- You did, ma'am? - Yes.
所以一开始还得花时间适应
So, it took some getting used to,
但小碧现在是我们家庭的一份子了
but Bea's become part of the family now.
凯瑟琳 小碧晚餐做得很丰盛
Catherine, Bea made a lovely dinner.
凯瑟琳 这只是过渡期的一个阶段
Catherine, it's a part of moving through it.
什么是
What is?
羞耻感
The shame.
不好意思 什么羞耻感
Excuse me? What shame?
羞耻感
Shame?
我吃不了这个
I can't eat this.
我想要我的日常餐点
I need my regular plate.
-凯瑟琳... -小碧
-Catherine -- - Bea?
麻烦能帮我拿下我的日常餐点吗
May I have my regular plate, please?
没问题
Of course.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
怎么了
What?
-女士... -你能在餐桌上表现得成熟点吗
- Ma'am -- - Can you please be an adult at this table?
不能
No.
我想我该走了
I think I should go.
你可真是丢人
You're making quite an impression.
女士 恕我直言 这是比尔
Ma'am, with all respect, this is Bill.
这不是她
This is not her.
不用替我辩解
Please don't defend me.
她受了野牛比尔的影响
This is her carrying Buffalo Bill.
你也受比尔的影响
This is you carrying Bill.
女士 当我去那里时
Ma'am, when I went in there,
我是个受训的探员 还携带了武器
I was a trained agent with a weapon
遵循了现存规定 我没有违反任何规定
following a known protocol that I did not deviate from.
我封锁了现场 还马上叫了支援
I locked down the scene, and I called for backup right away.
我知道怎么做工作
I knew my job.
凯瑟琳没有这个优势
Catherine didn't have that advantage.
有给您的东西 马汀太太
Something's arrived for you, Mrs. Martin.
从办公室吗
From my office?
我
I, um...
我
I...
失陪
Excuse me.
克伦德勒家
华盛顿特区
怎么了
What's going on?
-爸爸 -你好啊
- Daddy! - Hey.
妈妈呢
Where's, uh, Mom?
她在睡觉
She's sleeping.
杰森给我做了芝士奶酪
Jason made me mac and cheese.
我想去屋里给你看个东西
I want to show you something in my room.
好 宝贝 你去吃饭
Okay, baby, you go finish your dinner.
好的
Okay.
没有母亲的奶水
Without his mother's milk,
幼崽就无法...
the cub will be unable to...
我之前进去问明天拼车的事
I went in to ask about carpool tomorrow,
但她不醒来 我叫不醒她 爸爸
and she won't wake up. I can't wake her up, Dad.
在外面等
Wait outside a sec.
宝贝
Babe.
曼迪 曼迪
Mandy. Mandy.
宝贝
Babe.
曼迪 曼迪
Mandy. Mandy.
曼迪
Mandy.
曼迪
Mandy.
她没事 儿子
She's okay, bud.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表