剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
乔
Joe.
乔
Joe!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你们怎么在这里
Hey, what are you guys doing here?
争地盘 特区警♥察♥通知了我们
Turf war. D.C. Metro called us in.
估计是把暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组和暴♥力♥犯罪科搞混了
Guess they got ViCAP mixed up with Violent Crimes.
-这种事容易处理 -当赫尔曼停车的时候
- Well, it's pretty easy to do. - When Herman saw
他发现克伦德勒已经在这里了
that Krendler was already here when we pulled up --
暴♥力♥犯罪科负责和地方警♥察♥合作
Violent Crimes works with local PD here!
-他们通知了我们 -他们弄错了
- They called us! - They got their signals crossed.
也许是他们想找一个
Or maybe they were just looking
真正的联调局队伍到现场来
for a-a genuine FBI squad on the scene!
天啊 你真的这么缺心眼吗
Oh, God, is your head really this far up your ass?!
-你说什么 -是我通知的
- Excuse me? - I'm the one who called in
当地警♥察♥来查看死者
local PD to check on the deceased.
我在调查他
I was working him!
他是暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组一项调查的关键人物
He was a major part of a ViCAP investigation!
他死的时候我正在跟他通电♥话♥
I was on the phone with him when he died!
是你在调查他 还是他在调查你
You were working him, or was he working you?
-我 -他的遗书
- I -- - His suicide note.
他承认了他在阿♥拉♥斯特所做的一切
He's confessed to everything at Alastor.
他承认了一切 到此为止
He's confessed to everything, period.
等一下 你在...
Wait, wha-- What are you --
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我这里出了点情况
Yeah, I'm, uh, having a situation here.
好的
Okay.
有人要跟你说话
Someone on the line for you.
我的人 我们没必要看着暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组
My team! We don't need to watch ViCAP
巴结司法部长 把这个乱摊子留给他们
kissing the AG's ass. Leave this mess to them.
好了 各位 只是一点大误会
Alright, everyone, just a big misunderstanding.
暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组接管了
ViCAP's got it.
谢谢 请大家去麦克默多喝酒
Thank you. Drinks on us at McMurdo's.
我明天一早就会向特别探员主管投诉
I will be filing a complaint with the SAC in the morning.
暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组 现场在这边
ViCAP, crime scene's over here.
我猜他们让婊♥子♥当警♥察♥
I guess this is what happens
就会出这种事
when they let bitches have badges.
-你说什么 -好了 别激动
- What'd you say? - Alright, relax.
你刚刚说什么
Hey, what'd you say?
冷静 冷静 够了
Easy, easy. Hey, enough. Enough.
你刚刚说什么
What'd you say, huh?
埃斯奎维尔 埃斯奎维尔 退下
Esquivel. Esquivel! Stand down.
说的没错 塔可饼探员 退下
That's right, Agent Taco Bell. Stand down.
再说一句 你再说一句
Say one more thing, huh? One more thing.
相信我 为了他不值当
Trust me, he's not worth it.
发生什么事了
What is going on?
托尼 你不管管你的人吗
Tony, you want to leash your guys?
埃迪
Eddie!
你看什么呢 小甜心
What are you looking at, sweetheart?
吃够了墨西哥外卖♥♥了
Had enough Mexican takeout?
想吃点家乡菜了
Hungry for something home grown?
好了 好了 停手 都停手
Okay, okay! Knock it off! Knock it off!
暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组 现场在起居室
ViCAP, crime scene is in the living room.
我们走
Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
托尼 把你的人带走
Tony, get your guys out of here,
否则明天全员投诉
or they're all getting written up.
我们走
Let's go!
埃迪
Eddie!
哈德林和梅里韦瑟律师事务所
我一点都不相信
Yeah, I don't believe this for a second.
哈德林利用了一个老人家而且抢占了他的公♥司♥
Hudlin took advantage of an old man and took over his company,
还有谋杀案和临床实验
and the murders and the clinical trials
都是哈德林自己一个人的错 拜托
all fall on Hudlin and no one else? Please.
我奇怪他怎么不连刺杀肯尼迪都一起承认了
I'm surprised he didn't confess to killing JFK.
我们确实找到了相关的证据
We did find evidence that corroborates.
财务证据
Financials.
已经确认了
They checked out.
然后我们刚刚掌握这些证据他就自杀了
That he just happened to have on hand before killing himself.
这就是他们的一贯手法 如果不是史达林一直调查
It's their MO. We would have pinned it all on Marilyn Felker
我们还把玛丽莲·费尔克当成元凶
if Starling hadn't kept looking.
我们手上有什么直接与哈根相关的证据
What do we have that ties Hagen directly?
-他是个危险人物 -没多少
- He is a dangerous man. - Not much.
史达林在分♥析♥尼尔斯痴迷的这幅画
Starling is keyed in on this painting Nils is obsessed with.
她在建立侧写
She's building a profile,
除此之外 没什么收获
but other than that, we're coming up dry.
为了结这个案子 我的压力很大
I'm feeling a lot of pressure to close this.
如果阿♥拉♥斯特卖♥♥给惠韦集团 大家都可获利
Everyone stands to profit if Alastor is sold to W & W.
-所有人 -你还可以拖多久
- Everyone. - How long can you hold it off?
我们还需要一点时间 露丝
We need more time, Ruth.
我们最多还能行动一次 保罗
We have one move at the most, Paul.
所以明智地利用我
So use me wisely.
一切还好吗
Everything alright?
昨晚的事大家都知道了
Everyone knows about what happened last night.
是啊 你听到他说的话了
Yeah, well, you heard him.
是啊 我也想把他打晕
I did. And I wanted to knock him out, too.
但是我没有
But I didn't.
我猜整件事的压力
Well, I guess the stress of it all is just --
乔治想让我提交有关这件事的文件
George wants me to file paperwork about it
用于诉讼
for the lawsuit.
-为什么 -他们想要记录在案
- Why? - They want it on the record
你打破别人的鼻子 还可以升值加薪
that you do things like break people's noses and get promoted.
我却不行
And I don't.
你该怎么办就怎么办吧
Well, you got to do what you got to do,
我支持你
and I support you.
-你知道的 -重点不是这个
- You know that. - That's not really the point.
那是什么
Okay, then what's the point?
克拉丽丝 你打了一名同僚
Clarice, you assaulted a fellow agent.
这不像你
That's not like you.
我没事
Well, I'm fine.
我没事
I am fine.
伊娃说尼尔斯对她的作品没兴趣
Eva said Nils wasn't interested in her work.
他要的 基本上就是...
What he wanted was, essentially...
...一块空白帆布
...A blank canvas.
历史上一直都有
There's a long tradition
画上作画的传统
of paintings on top of paintings.
瓦萨里的画盖在了达芬奇的画上
Vasari painting over da Vinci.
梵高在自己的画上作画
Van Gogh painted over himself.
只是碰巧 这种情况下
In this case, it just so happens
上面的画是隐藏的画
that the painting on top is the hidden one.
这是克罗诺斯 他对此念个不停
It -- It -- It's Cronos. That's what he kept saying.
但为什么不直接画呢
But why not just have the painting?
为什么这么隐晦 尼尔斯不是个谦逊的人
Why so cryptic? Nils doesn't traffic in humility.
你为什么要用鲁米诺
Why are you using luminol?
这又不是旅游旅馆的床单
This isn't a bedspread from the Travelodge.
你可以自己留着汽车旅馆的经历
Well, you can keep your motel adventures to yourself,
但是这些发光的东西...
but everything glowing up there...
都是...生物物质
is, uh...biological.
伊娃说基底的颜色是尼尔斯提供的
Eva said that Nils provided the pigment for the base.
-血 -对
- Blood? - Yeah.
老天
Oh, man.
对 不知道是不是人血
Yeah. Um, don't know if it's human.
也不能算犯法 不过太蹊跷了 要追查一下
Well, it's not illegal, but it's too weird not to pursue.
把画家叫过来
Get the artist in here.
哈德林暗示有更黑暗的事情发生
Hudlin hinted at something even darker going on.
说他不想他的女儿们觉得
Said he didn't want his daughters to think
他卷入了"与性有关的内容"
he was "Involved with the sex stuff."
这与性无关
This isn't about sex.
而是关于权力和愤怒
This is about power and anger.
不是人人都知道其中的区别
Not everyone knows the difference.
我们也要问问画家这个问题
Well, we should ask our artist about that, too.
有了哈德林的"自杀供认信"
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表