剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
Like I said, we were trying to bring her husband out here.
依然
Still...
带一个独特的年轻女人来这里
bringing a special young woman here,
把所有的资源用在她身上
focusing all those resources on her --
泰 你肯定觉得自己像个大男人 对吧
Ty, it must make you feel like a big man, right?
我从不担心自己是否是个大男人
I've never worried about being a big man.
你喜欢当保护者
You like being the protector.
克拉克探员 我想生活的世界
Agent Clarke, what I would like is to live in a world
是卡洛琳娜这样的人
where someone like Karolina
不必逃离她的家乡
does not need to flee her home
只因为那里成了警♥察♥国家
because it's become a police state
由杀人犯法♥西♥斯♥统治
run by murderous fascists.
我觉得我们谈完了
I think we're done.
我带你出去吧
How about I show you out?
我根本不知道怎么解读他
Well, hell if I know how to read him.
是啊
Yeah.
卡洛琳娜的尸检已经提上日程了
Oh, Karolina's autopsy got put on the schedule.
明早就能拿到结果
We'll have results by tomorrow morning.
你怎么能安排地这么快
How'd you manage that so quick?
这家伙很难解读 但没有特殊值得注意的地方
This guy's hard to read, but no alarm bells going off.
他似乎真的很在乎
He seemed to really care.
他为她的死感到难过
He's upset over her death.
似乎很意外
Seemed shocked.
他知道更多
He knows more.
他还能告诉我们更多
He can tell us more.
我去找他
I'm going to go catch him.
欢迎来到油炸王国
Welcome to Fry Kingdom.
有什么需要
How can I help you?
你好 盒子里的小人
Hello, little man in box.
我正要去联调局会议中心
I'm on my way to FBI agent convention.
非常饿
Very hungry.
你想要什么 老爸
What do you want, Dad?
两个双层吉士汉堡
Two double cheeseburgers
加两杯奶昔
with two milkshakes.
你来这干什么
What're you doing here?
我就在附近 想着来看看你
I was in the neighborhood. Thought I'd come visit.
你♥爸♥
Your dad.
我能来个老爹汉堡吗
Can I have a dad burger?
你五分钟后休息 对吧
Your break's in five, right?
我去后面找你
I'll meet you around back.
杰 他忘记喂你了
Hey, Jay. He forgot to feed you.
克伦德勒先生
Hi, Mr. Krendler.
克伦德勒先生
Hi, Mr. Krendler.
康韦先生
Mr. Conway?
不好意思 我无意打扰
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
叫我泰就行
Ty is fine.
在自我介绍一次 我是史达林探员
Well, again, I'm Agent Starling.
我的同事 克拉克探员
My colleague, Agent Clarke,
是个比较怪的人
can be a little bit of an acquired taste.
他是只受伤的鸟
He's a wounded bird.
他觉得自己对谎言很敏感
He thinks he's got a sensitive bull button,
但那只是因为他认为所有人都在撒谎
but that's just because he thinks everyone is lying.
但他认为你说的是实话
Well, he thought you were telling us the truth.
很好
Good.
我确实是
I was.
康韦先生
Mr. Conway.
-泰森 -是我带卡洛琳娜来美国的
- Tyson -- - I brought Karolina over here.
我...
I was...
我们总能试着帮助他人
We can always try to help people,
救他们 但是
to save them, but...
我们永远没有最终话语权
you know, we never really get the final say.
你明白
You understand.
对
Yeah.
吸引我们的工作绝非偶然
The jobs we're drawn to aren't an accident.
你说卡洛琳娜结婚了
You said Karolina was married.
她戴结婚戒指吗
Did she wear a wedding ring?
戴
Yes.
我从没见过类似的戒指
I'd never seen one like it before.
我们在她的遗物中没找到戒指
We didn't find it among her things.
她不会为任何事摘下戒指
She wouldn't have taken that ring off for anything.
如果你想起其他事能告诉我们吗
Will you let us know if you think of anything else?
如果你找到线索能告诉我吗
Will you tell me if you find something?
如果不影响案件的话
If it doesn't hurt the case.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
她不可能摘下结婚戒指
She wouldn't take her ring off?
她非常爱她丈夫
She loved her husband very much.
你现在生活中有亲近的人吗
Do you have anyone in your life right now?
我跟我最好的朋友同居
I live with my best friend.
身边发生了这么多事 这已经足够了
Everything else going on, that is enough for me.
除了你最好的朋友
Outside of your best friend,
你上次感觉被理解 被看见是什么时候
when was the last time that you felt known, seen?
不是被检查吗
Not examined?
不是被检查
Not examined.
被理解
Known.
我不知道
I don't know.
你想要吗
Do you want that?
你希望被理解吗
Do you want to be known?
我觉得你问的问题对我来说太高级了
I think what you're asking might be a little advanced for me.
有道理
That's fair.
你为什么认为你理解康韦先生
Why do you think you understood Mr. Conway?
是因为你刚好把他当作嫌犯来研究吗
Was it because you happened to be studying him as a suspect?
不 他感觉不像嫌犯
No. He didn't feel like a suspect.
他感觉
He felt...
你有没有对人产生过直觉
Do you ever get a-a feeling about someone?
直觉
A feeling?
就像有一个能放下痛苦的轻松地带
Like there's an easy place for the pain to land.
他的痛苦 还是你的
His pain, or yours?
他的痛苦 还是我的
His pain, or mine?
都是
Both.
你会很意外发现过去的创伤
You'd be surprised how much our past trauma
对我们所喜欢的人的影响之大
informs who we're drawn to.
这里有薯条吗
Are there fries in that?
是给艾莉森的
It's for Alison.
我们再给她买♥♥一包
We'll get her another one.
我饿坏了 中饭没吃
I'm starving. Had to skip lunch.
好吧
Okay.
不错
Nice.
你同事似乎还不错
Coworkers seem cool.
我老板是个混球
My boss is a dick.
别这样
Hey.
我记得我小时候
I remember when I was a kid,
大家都想去油炸王国工作
everyone wanted to work at Fry Kingdom.
无论去哪 味道都一样
Tastes the same no matter where you go.
我爱薯条
Oh, I love that.
你怎么不吃
Why aren't you eating?
你每天都跟这些作伴
You're around this every day.
不是因为汉堡 爸
It's not the burger, Dad.
妈妈是个酒鬼
Mom's an alcoholic,
而你一直在对我们撒谎
and y-you've been lying to us this entire time.
我以为你还太小了
I thought you were too young.
或许我希望你太小了
Maybe I wanted you to be too young.
好吧 你无法选择我什么时候是小孩
Yeah, well, you don't get to choose when I'm a kid
什么时候是大人
and when I'm an adult.
尤其不能在妈妈一整周每晚都烂醉如泥的时候
Not when Mom is drunk every single night of the week.
那艾莉森呢
What about Alison?
她能承受得了事实吗
Can she handle the truth?
如果你在家她就不用承受了
She wouldn't have to if you were home.
你说得对
You're right.
为此我很抱歉
And I'm sorry for that.
你妈妈和我都是酒鬼 杰森
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表