剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
With Hudlin's "Suicide confession,"
尼尔斯·哈根就可以拖时间
Nils Hagen can just run the clock out.
马汀司法部长助我们最后一臂之力
AG Martin has given us a Hail Mary --
发了全球健康地平线的搜捕令
a warrant to search Global Health Horizons.
阿♥拉♥斯特是全球健康地平线的主要捐赠者
Alastor was GHH's primary donor.
也许那里有些什么
Maybe there's something there.
史达林 你去找泰森·康韦谈
Starling, you talk to Tyson Conway.
你和他关系最好
You have the best relationship with him.
如果他是聪明人 他就会害怕
If he's smart, he's scared.
带他过来
Bring him over.
告诉他这是他最后的机会
Tell him it's his last shot.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
行动吧
Let's do it.
史达林 等等
Starling, hang on.
黑人联盟
The Black Coalition
用了埃迪事件...
cited the incident with Eddie...
因为你没有受到惩罚
...the fact that you weren't reprimanded.
表明黑人探员
To demonstrate a disparity
和白人探员被区别对待的事实吗
between how Black and Caucasian agents are treated?
他们说的有道理 长官
Well, they have a point, sir.
你昨晚被激怒了 我也在场
Look, you were provoked last night. I was there.
我看见了袭击发生前你在厢车里的遭遇
And I saw how you were treated in the van before the raid.
-换了我也会心烦 -无意冒犯 长官
- I'd be upset, too. - Respectfully, sir,
"心烦"是指当一个人指甲断了的时候
"Upset" is for when someone breaks a nail.
我也会理所当然地生气
I'd be righteously pissed off, too.
但你要从容应对
But you got to take it in stride.
-我通常都可以 -我知道
- I usually do. - I know.
我向局长保证事情就是这样
I promised the Director that this is the case.
但他要确认
But he wants confirmation.
确认 长官
Confirmation, sir?
让你的心理医生签个字
Get your therapist to sign that.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
先去找康韦
Conway first.
时间紧迫 史达林
Clock's ticking, Starling.
出去吧
Get out of here.
全球健康地平线 华盛顿特区
史达林
Starling.
看这个
Take a look at this.
行程安排
Itineraries?
给奖学金获得者
For the scholarship recipients.
你现在来查我了吗
You coming after me now?
我们从阿♥拉♥斯特收集到的信息
The evidence we gathered from Alastor
包含了一些令人不安的内容
contained some troubling things.
你在调查我 我从你的眼睛里看得出来
You're working me now. I can tell by your eyes.
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
这件事牵涉到数十亿美元
There are billions of dollars on the line.
人们会为这种数量级的钱发疯
People get crazy around that kind of money.
-天啊 -如果你现在告诉我
- God. - If you talk to me now,
我可以帮你
I can help you.
联调局 我们可以帮你
The FBI, we can help you.
但必须是现在
But it has got to be now.
没有其他机会了
There won't be another chance.
我什么也不知道
I don't know anything.
好吧 听着 那我们爱别人时
Okay, look. Ty, when we love someone,
只会看到自己想看的样子
we see who we need them to be.
所以现在让我做你的眼睛 好吗
So let me be your eyes right now, okay?
你父亲是个危险的人
Your father is a dangerous man.
-不 他不是 -我研究危险的人
- No, he's not. - I study dangerous people,
而你父亲是个另类
and your father is a different species.
他让我害怕 而想让我害怕没那么容易
He scares me, and I don't scare easy.
我知道这不容易
I know this is so hard,
我也很抱歉 但你或许得考虑
and I'm sorry, but you might have to consider
他并不是全心全意为你着想
that he does not have your best interest at heart.
别这么说他
Don't talk about him that way.
乔·哈德林死了
Joe Hudlin is dead.
他昨晚被发现死亡
He turned up dead last night.
哈德林是这一切的黑手
Hudlin was the bad actor in all of this.
-我觉得 -在乔·哈德林出现后一切急转直下
- I thi-- - Everything went bad when Joe Hudlin showed up.
我觉得你知道不是这样
I think you know better.
事情很早以前就变质了
It went bad long before.
我父亲过得不容易
My father came up hard.
他在小时候失去了大部分家人
He lost most of his family when he was a kid.
所以他对人不善 但...他是个好人
That's why he's a bit hard. But...he's a good man.
泰 你父亲所卖♥♥的药
Ty, your father sells a drug
他明知道会造成出生缺陷
he knows will cause birth defects.
这不是好人会做的事
That is not what a good man does.
我本来希望自己永远不用再见到这幅画
You know, I'd hoped I'd never see this again.
这幅画跟你
The painting is unlike
此前和之后的所有作品都不一样
anything you've done before or since.
这背后有什么故事 伊娃
What's the story here, Eva?
我举办了评价不错的展览
I'd had shows that were well-reviewed.
但我无法突破瓶颈
But I couldn't break through.
我的教授
My professors...
都是男人
they were men.
他们都是男人
They were all men.
他们基本告诉我
They basically told me...
他们无法理解
Well, they couldn't understand
我为什么不抓住机会去找资助人
why I wasn't jumping at the opportunity to find a patron.
你当时还年轻
You were young.
当你反复听到一件事后 就会信以为真
When you hear something enough, you believe it.
尼尔斯·哈根对我感兴趣
Nils Hagen took an interest.
他的收藏品令人惊叹
He had such an amazing collection,
无可比拟的品味
impeccable taste.
而我充满渴望
I was so hungry.
他喜欢我的作品
And he liked my work.
他让我住进了豪华公♥寓♥
Put me up in this amazing loft.
令人陶醉沉迷
It was intoxicating.
肯定是
Yeah, I bet.
以及控制你吗
And controlling?
对 这么说也对
Yeah, that's a word for it.
你肯定很害怕
You must've been terrified.
等我意识到事情有多糟糕后
By the time I realized how bad it was,
我已经无法脱身
I couldn't get out.
他想要孩子
He wanted children.
和我生孩子
With me.
伊娃 你想跟他生孩子吗
Eva, did you want to have children with him?
你知道他不肯避孕吧
You know he wouldn't use birth control?
他不允许我
He wouldn't let me.
他监控我的...
He monitored my --
一切
all of that.
但我15岁时就知道自己无法怀孕
But I have known since I was 15 that I can't have kids.
等我终于需要摆脱他时
And when I finally needed to get away from him,
我告诉了他
I told him.
我想他一定没有好言好语
I can't imagine he was kind.
他相当愤怒
He was very angry.
而且我很害怕
And I was afraid.
有一天 他来到我房♥间
One day, he just came into my room.
好几周里我第一次见他笑
The first time I'd seen him smile in weeks.
他说
And he says
他要让我创作一幅画
he's going to commission me to make him a painting.
然后他就让我走
And then, he'd let me go.
于是有了这幅画
And that's how this painting happened.
对
Yes.
我们用鲁米诺试剂喷了画作
Well, we've sprayed the painting in luminol.
这是谁的血
Whose blood is that?
他的血
It's his blood.
那是尼尔斯·哈根的血吗
That's Nils Hagen's blood?
他分好多天抽取的
He'd draw it over days
并看着我作画
and watch me paint.
听着 我知道他或许是心理医生的可口大餐
Look, I know that he might be a dream for a shrink,
但那不是我的工作
but that wasn't my job.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表