剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
你是个好人 长官 还是个好父亲
You're a decent man, sir, and a good father.
我知道做父亲对你来说很重要
I know being a father is important to you.
而且
And...
我很感激能成为你手下的一员
Well, I'm grateful to have gotten some time in your unit.
我有段时间没这种经历了
I haven't had something like this in a...
很久
...A long...
很久了
...long while.
但如果我留下 这会害死我
But if I stay, it'll kill me.
史达林探员
Agent Starling?
瑞贝卡
Rebecca?
你去哪了 在你消失后 我们...
Where have you been? After you disappeared, we --
我从没离开
I never left.
其实没有
Not really.
那些女人还未得到正义伸张 我不能离开
I couldn't with those women still twisting in the wind.
当我看到尼尔斯·哈根戴着手铐后
When I saw Nils Hagen in handcuffs,
我知道自己必须站出来
I knew that I had to step up.
这不再是我的案子了
It's not my case anymore.
什么
What?
进去吧
Go inside.
去找暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组的任何人 他们能帮你
Tell anyone on ViCAP. They can help you.
你可以信任他们
You can trust them.
我信任你 你陪我经历了一切
I trust you. You were there with me.
抱歉 瑞贝卡
I'm sorry, Rebecca,
女士 但这不再是我的案子了
ma'am, but it is not my case anymore.
如果你改变心意
If you change your mind.
巴尔的摩《先驱报》 瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼
"谁的故事值得讲述"
"Whose stories are worth telling?"
你不能只是把书合上 史达林探员
You don't just close the book, Agent Starling.
你重新装♥修♥了
I see you're redecorating.
人总得学着和荒谬共处
Well, you learn to live with the absurdities.
怎么了
What's up?
你们需要我♥干♥什么
Why do you need me?
你比我们都聪明
W-Well, y-you're smarter than us.
这是用血作的画
It's painted in blood.
尼尔斯·哈根的血
Nils Hagen's blood.
已经确认了吗
That's confirmed?
对 我们需要DNA样本
Yeah. We need DNA samples.
就在我以为人类还有希望的时候
Just when I think there's hope for our species.
克拉丽丝呢
Where's Clarice?
你为什么要破坏
Why are you trying to sabotage
你回去工作的机会
your chances of going back?
你想让我
You're asking me
提供一段你已经知道的回忆
to supply a memory that you already have.
你♥爸♥爸是个懦夫
Your daddy's a coward.
你不是它的囚犯
You are not its prisoner.
你不在它的井里
You are not in its well.
你已经知道真♥相♥了
You already know the truth.
一段你已经知道的回忆
A memory that you already have.
一段你已经知道的回忆
A memory that you already have.
停下
Stop!
你是我好样的小副队
You're my good little deputy.
一段你已经知道...
A memory that you already --
你知道你要怎么做 对吧
You know what you need to do, right?
你是我好样的小副队
You're my good little deputy.
你♥爸♥爸是个懦夫
Your daddy's a coward.
你♥爸♥爸是个贼
Your daddy's a thief.
你以为我不会在你的女儿前动手吗
You think I won't do nothing in front of your own little girl?!
我应该为你派她来而杀了你
I should kill you for sending her
让她结束这种痛苦
and put her out of her misery
她不得不承受一辈子的痛苦
for having to carry you her whole life!
一辈子 一辈子 一辈子
Whole life! Whole life! Whole life!
你是我好样的小副队
You're my good little deputy.
重要的是你要怎么生活
What matters is how you're going to live
才能不感觉你做的一切都建立在那伤害之上
without feeling that everything you do is built on it.
因为并不是
Because it's not.
首先 我再也不想见到这种东西
First, I never want to see anything like this ever again.
你找到什么了
What'd you find?
画里面的样本 是胎儿
The sample from the painting, it was fetal.
胎儿组织
Fetal tissue.
加洛斯女士的画里有五个不同的胎儿组织
There's tissue from five separate fetuses on Ms. Gallows' painting.
三名女性 两名男性
Three female, two male.
他们的母亲都不一样
They all had different mothers,
都不在局里的样本系统中
none of whom are in the Bureau system,
但他们有同一位父亲
but they all had the same father --
尼尔斯·哈根
Nils Hagen.
他怎么可能
How could he possibly --
也许是流产
Probably miscarriages.
这些孩子都活不下来
None were viable.
他们都有严重的畸形
They all had severe abnormalities.
没有一个能活到分娩的时候
None of them would have even survived to term.
我还检查了卡洛琳娜·萨维奇的孩子
I also tested Karolina Savich's baby.
-那起自杀案件 -对 没错
- That's the suicide? - Yeah, that's right.
哈德林在他死前提到过
Hudlin mentioned it before he died.
那个孩子也有发育问题
That baby also had developmental issues.
天大的巧合
Hell of a coincidence.
尼尔斯·哈根是父亲
Nils Hagen was the father.
所有孩子的父亲
To all of these children.
哈根在让女性受孕
Hagen's impregnating women.
-为什么 -谁在乎为什么
- Why? - Who cares why?
延续神话 为了永生
Myth? Immortality?
我现在想说 我受够了男人
I'm saying right now, I'm sick of men
和他们留下的垃圾
and what they leave behind.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
你能强迫多少女性为自己怀孕 而且...
How many women can you forcibly impregnate and...
还都流产了
miscarry for you?
就算是亿万富翁
Even for a multi-millionaire,
怎么会没人注意到呢
how does someone not notice?
老天啊
For God's sake.
除非你的孩子在不停送来新的女性
Not if your kid is bringing over fresh women
尤其是战乱国家的女性
specifically from war-torn countries.
泰自己也说 他带过来的半数女性
Ty said it himself -- half the women he brought over
已经无家可归了
don't have a home to go back to.
在美国工作学习 现在就申请
旅行社为全球健康地平线预定的机票收据
Receipts from the travel agency that books travel for GHH.
男人都有往返机票
The men get a ticket to come over and go back.
-但女人 -三十岁以下的年轻女性
- But the women -- - Young women under 30.
她们只有单程票
They're going one way.
康韦在给自己父亲走私女性
Conway's been trafficking women for his father.
那个混♥蛋♥比他老子还要危险
That bastard's more dangerous than his old man.
喂
Hello?
史达林 我是泰
Agent Starling, it's Ty.
泰 你来这干什么
Ty, what are you doing here?
我能上来吗 我得跟你谈谈
Can I come up? I need to talk to you.
是我父亲的事 拜托
My father. Please.
他早就知道
He knew.
我不能这样活着
I can't live with this.
拜托
Please.
我需要你
I need you.
我需要...
I need to...
我需要帮助你
I need to help you.
上来吧
Come on up.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表