剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
我有点紧张
I'm nervous.
我也是
Me too.
但我们还是我们
But it's still us.
感觉不一样了
It feels different.
不好笑
It's not funny.
其实有点
Oh, it kind of is.
你从直升机上速降过
I mean, you rappel out of helicopters.
参加过韦科行动
You were at Waco,
但每次我们说起分开 你就流鼻血
but every time we talk about splitting up, you get a nosebleed.
你是心理医生的理想病人
You're a shrink's dream.
头往前倾
Tilt your head forward.
为什么只有你能治好
Why are you the only one that can fix --
数到十
Count to 10.
你穿了这双靴子
You wore the boots.
这一直是我们的幸运靴
They've always been lucky for us.
我们算是最奇怪的离婚夫妇了
Weirdest divorcing couple ever.
对
Yeah.
爸爸
Daddy?
瑞茜
Hi, Reesey.
爸爸
Daddy?
你不是医生 你是警♥察♥
You're not a doctor. You're a lawman.
我在这帮忙
Well, I'm lending a hand.
爸爸 我好怕
Daddy, I'm scared.
我不知道我在哪儿
I don't know where I am.
你以前离开过家
You been away from home before.
还记得妈妈把你送走了吗
Remember when Mama sent you away?
送去她表亲的农场 记得吗
To her cousin's ranch? Remember?
你之前还给我写信
You used to write me letters.
我写了吗
I did?
你不记得了
You don't remember?
但你已经
But you had --
我那时已经去世了
I'd passed by then.
你受了很多苦
You'd been through a lot.
信里写了什么
What were they about?
你会想起来的
You'll remember.
该死的苍蝇
Darn flies.
你父亲是警♥察♥
Your father is a lawman?
你在喃喃自语
You were rambling.
他生前做什么并不重要
It's not important what he was.
所以他死了
So, he's dead.
不像某些特别喜欢巧克力的人
Unlike someone u202dwho really likes Mounds bars
想要你给他们打电♥话♥
that wants you to call them.
后四位数0121
Last digits 0121.
他们在找你
They're looking for you.
你撒了谎
You lied about that.
没有 我说我不知道
No. I said I didn't know.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
那名记者 瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼
The reporter -- Rebecca Clark-Sherman.
她在哪
Where is she?
我们还在找她
We're still looking for her.
她被联调局拘留了吗
Is she in FBI custody?
我们可以继续这样很长时间
We can keep doing this a very long time.
告诉我她说的一切 关于我
Tell me everything she told you about me
和临床试验
and the clinical trials.
她吓坏了
Scared her pretty good.
她什么都不肯说
She didn't say anything.
她肯定说了
Sure she did.
你找到了我 不是吗
You got to me, didn't you?
我在写给你的信里是怎么说农场的
What did I write to you about the ranch?
你说妈妈的表亲是个好女人
That your mother's cousin was a nice woman.
还有其他的
There was more.
你会想起来的
You'll remember.
妈妈养不起我们 自从你...
Mama couldn't afford us all after you...
她把我送走了
She sent me away.
你真的在开我那辆老斑马车吗
Say, is it true that you're driving my old Pinto?
是啊
Yeah. u202d
没人想要
No one wanted it.
那是因为启动器在我被枪杀前很久
That's 'cause the starter was on the fritz
就出故障坏了
way before I got shot.
但你还是想要
But you wanted it.
因为那是你的
Because it was yours.
人们需要家人 克拉丽丝
People need family, Clarice.
绵羊 马匹是我在农场的家人
The sheep and the horses were my family on the ranch.
也许你写给我的信是关于那些动物
Well, maybe the letters you wrote me were about that.
我们发现了证据...
We found evidence...
在你家里
in your house.
不可能
That's impossible.
杀死威灵的毒药
The poison that killed Wellig.
很容易就找到了
It was easy to find.
太容易了
Too easy.
你不是那种会把毒药留在水池下的人
You are not someone who'd leave poison under your sink.
我不是
No, I'm not.
是他们放在那的 玛丽莲
They planted it, Marilyn.
他们利用你来做洛克耶临床试验
They used you for u202dthe Lockyer clinical trials.
他们认为你是可以牺牲的
They think you're expendable.
你知道药物会引起出生缺陷吗
Did you know the drug would cause birth defects?
你想给我洗♥脑♥
You're trying to get in my head.
他们在设计陷害你
They are setting you up.
他们是谁
Who are they?
公♥司♥
A corporation?
一个人
A person?
根本就没有证据
There is no evidence.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
不存在"他们"
There is no "They".
肯定有个他们 玛丽莲
Oh, there is a they, Marilyn.
而且他们总是牺牲女性
And they always dump the girls.
他们总是牺牲女性
They always dump the girls.
你可能死在这里 克拉丽丝
This could be your life, Clarice.
我的命也不值钱
My life ain't so much.
不像你妹妹 对吧
Not like your sister's, huh?
当瑞贝卡开始打探时
You stepped right into it
你立马就对你妹妹下手了 对吧
when Rebecca started poking around, huh?
她现在是什么
What are her, um...
状态
circumstances?
她能看见听见
She can see and hear.
就是什么都做不了
She just can't do anything else.
非常人道 是最人道的方式了
It's humane. It's the most humane way.
听起来你好像一直对这件事有看法
Sounds like you've been giving it some thought, huh?
你根本一无所知
You don't know anything about it.
我知道你一直在好好照顾她
I know you've been taking good care of her.
我们是姐妹
We're sisters.
家人
Family.
这些人 他们都有档案
These people, they have files.
我读了
I read.
我在乎
I care.
那是阿比盖尔 植物人状态
That's Abigail. Vegetative state.
她的家人不愿为她做任何事
Her family can't bring themselves to do anything for her.
对她视而不见
They don't see her.
那是亚当
That's Adam.
他以前是个体育经纪人
He was a sports agent,
他家人送来了一破泡沫手指标牌
and his family sends one of those stupid foam fingers,
因为他是第一名
'cause he's #1.
那是安德烈娅
That's Andrea.
安德烈娅不受待见有两个原因
Andrea was doubly invisible
因为她被火车撞了以后
'cause she had really bad skin
皮肤恢复地非常差
before she got hit by a train,
她的家人压根不想看见她凹凸不平的脸
and her family doesn't want to see her lumpy, bumpy face.
这是安东尼
This is Anthony.
安东尼是这里面最不受待见的人了
Anthony was the most invisible of all
因为他是一个毒婴
because he was a crack baby.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表