剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
有的人很有趣
Funny, some of them.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
很好
Yeah.
在这里和大家在一起
In here with everyone,
我不觉得孤单 或疯狂
I don't feel lonely, or crazy
我知道我待在这里对你来说不理想
I know me being here isn't great for you,
但这是正确的做法
but it was the right thing.
所以 谢谢你
So, thanks.
谢谢你派克拉丽丝来
For sending Clarice.
赫尔曼直接喊你"阿蒂丽娅"
Herman called you "Ardelia"?
对 说我是"团队中的一员"
Yeah. Called me "Part of the team."
他甚至对这件事表示支持
He was supportive of the cause, even.
故意表演出来的支持
Conspicuously supportive.
乔治说要记下每一次会面
George said to write down every encounter.
我想让赫曼也记住这次见面
I want Herman to remember, too.
如果往好的方向想 我会觉得
If I was feeling generous, I'd say he's so far down
他已经陷得太深 也许觉得自己...
the rabbit hole, he might even believe his own --
不是 他是在设定事情基调
Nope. He's setting up the narrative.
"不是我们有问题 是你有问题
"It's not us, it's you.
你过分解读 你想象出来的
You're interpreting. You're imagining.
你只看见你想看见的"
You're seeing what you want to see."
你们都是这样
You people.
故意表演出来的支持算作是一种报复吗
Does conspicuous support count as retaliation?
应该算是接下来噩梦的开端
It counts as a preamble to a whole lot of hell.
研发部
来 我来开门
Here. Let me get that.
-谢谢 -今天太忙了
- Thank you. - Crazy day.
这事感觉不对 这么大的一笔钱
It doesn't seem right. It's a lot of money.
你们曾经办过白领案子
You guys worked White Collar Crimes.
我们能暂时拘留哈德林吗
Can we tie Hudlin up for a minute?
凭我们的一面之词吗
Uh, get an ex-parte?
冻结他的账户
Freeze his accounts?
我不想让他因为谋杀四名女性
I don't want him making $10 million
挣一千万
for murdering four women.
史达林
Starling.
他们正在清理五楼
They're gutting the fifth floor.
等一下 我让队里的人一起听
Hold on. I'm bringing on the team.
二线
Line 2.
那是什么意思
So, what does that mean?
是研发部 我正在...
It's R&D. I was --
我到楼上来找有关瑞普里索的文件
I was going up there to look for the Reprisol files, and --
茱莉亚
Julia!
你不能那么做
You can't be doing that.
他们已经开始转移一切了
They're moving everything out already.
他们基本上把这个地方拆了
They're demolishing the place practically.
原始数据呢 我们需要的证据呢
And the raw data? The evidence we need?
对 我们需要的都在里面
Yeah. That's where it would be.
我要过去找找什么文件吗
Should I go and see if we can find the --
-不 -不 不行
- No! - No, no, no.
茱莉亚 不要那么做
Julia, do not do that.
这姑娘是谁 神探南茜吗
Who is this girl? Nancy Drew?
不行 哈德林正在盯着你
No. Hudlin is watching you.
不要轻举妄动
Just sit tight.
保持低调 知道吗 我们保持联♥系♥
Keep your head down, okay? We'll be in touch.
好吧
Okay.
你认为文件在哈德林手里
And you think Hudlin has these files.
-司法部长是不会... -我知道
- The AG is not going -- - I know.
我有别的办法去调查这件事
I have another way into this.
说吧 史达林
Go, Starling.
这是一副马赛克
It's a mosaic.
整个这一切 然而我们一直在盯着瓷砖看
All of it, and we have been looking at the tiles.
但你有艺术家的侧写
And you have a profile of the artist.
他胆子很大
He's bold.
他喜欢看到他行为的后果
He likes to see the consequences of his actions.
他喜欢看到自己说话时别人心惊肉跳
He likes to see people jump when he says.
他光是杀了这些女性还不够
And it's not enough that he killed these women.
他想要给她们的家庭带来伤痛
He wanted to leave their families with a scar.
泰森·康韦相信哈德林在阿♥拉♥斯特掌权
Tyson Conway believes Hudlin is pulling the strings at Alastor,
他在给尼尔斯·哈根吹耳边风
that he is in Nils Hagen's ear.
他在操纵他父亲
That he is manipulating his father.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想和哈德林坐下谈谈
I want to sit with Hudlin.
不行
No.
不行 这样感觉是私人恩怨
No, this feels too personal.
他都想杀了你
He tried to have you killed.
长官 所以必须得我去
Sir, that is why it has to be me.
他会洋洋得意
He will be smug as hell,
自信满满 然后亲手了结自己
confident, and he will hang himself.
带上埃斯奎维尔和特帕迪
Take Esquivel and Tripathi.
长官 我单独去更好
Sir, it is better if I go alone --
"我"
"I"?
这与你无关 我跟你说过
This isn't about you. I've told you that.
每次你这样说
And every time you say something like that,
我会失去信心
I lose confidence.
生命依赖于你的理解
Lives depend on you understanding.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
带上埃斯奎维尔和特帕迪 要么别去
Take Esquivel and Tripathi. Or stay behind.
好吧 我们采用什么策略
Alright. How are we playing this?
我们知道哈德林和克伦德勒的关系吗 还有勒索
Do we know about Hudlin and Krendler, the blackmail,
知道整件事吗
that whole thing?
就说不知道吧
Uh, no. Let's say no.
如果有必要随机应变
Call an audible if we have to.
史达林探员 乔·哈德林
Agent Starling, Joe Hudlin.
我是哈根先生的律师
I'm Mr. Hagen's associate.
哈德林先生 谢谢你拨出时间
Mr. Hudlin, thank you for your time today.
不用很久
This won't take long.
这边请
Right this way.
阿♥拉♥斯特制药公♥司♥
我能帮你们什么吗
So... how can I help you?
娜奥米·迈尔斯 一个销♥售♥代表
Naomi Myers, a sales representative,
被发现死于过量服用你们的药物瑞普里索
was found dead of an overdose of your drug Reprisol.
你能跟我们说说她是什么情况吗
What can you tell us about her?
我们有7400多名销♥售♥代表
There are over 7,400 sales reps.
几乎都是女性
Almost all women.
抱歉 不知道你们为什么要为这个来找我
I'm sorry. I'm not sure why you're coming to me with this.
我以为你是法律总顾问
I thought you were General Counsel?
不是
Uh, no.
我是个顾问
I'm a consultant.
但我喜欢留意事情
But I like to keep an eye on things.
所以你就喜欢留意销♥售♥代表
So, you like to keep an eye on the sales reps
同时处理并购的事
and handle a merger at the same time?
这好像有点奇怪
That seems kind of odd.
并购的事还没有对外宣布
There's been no public announcement about a merger.
你是从哪得到的消息
Where are you getting your information?
这是保密消息
That's privileged.
他们几天前才开始打包
Yeah, they just started packing a couple of days ago,
但差不多已经完成了
but they're almost done.
未经受权人员不得出入
No unauthorized personnel in or out.
知道是搬去哪里吗
Any idea where they're moving it all?
不知道 只知道明天结束前
Nope, all I know is they want it on a truck
所有东西都要搬上卡车
by the end of the day tomorrow.
我尽量不发问
I try not to ask questions.
走 去搬吧
Let's go. Let's move it.
等等 电梯停一下
Hey, there. Hold that elevator.
我要去开会了
I have to go to a meeting.
你要去女卫生间数
Do you have to go and count the tampons
自动售货机里的棉条吗
in the ladies room dispensers?
我要联调局里每一个
I'm gonna need the names of everyone in the FBI
知道并购的事的人名
who has this idea about a merger.
这是不可能的事
That's not a thing that happens.
我要以侵权干涉罪
And I'm going to sue you and the Bureau
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表