剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
真有意思
It's funny.
要是我们在酒吧
We see each other at a bar
或其他地方相遇 我们会成为兄弟
or anywhere else, we're brothers.
但在这里 我们坐在这张桌子的对面
But here, we sit on either side of this table.
坐在这边也不容易 你知道吗
It isn't easier on this side, you know.
我们具备同样的能力
We have the same skills,
但放在以前
but back in the day,
我们打死目标 就算"干得漂亮 哥们"
we flip a guy's switch and it's, "Job well done, bro."
没有书面记录 没必要动用武力
No paperwork, u202dno use of force inquiry.
你可以感觉...
You could feel...
在巴拿马时 我见过一个跑腿的
In Panama once, I had this runner
把我们的位置告诉了狙击手
telling our positions to their snipers.
瘦弱又灵活 我是说
Skinny and fast. I mean...
你没办法超过这孩子
You could not lead this kid.
但我跟了他四百米
But I stayed with him for a quarter mile.
如影随形
Breathed with him.
就像我潜入他脑海中 你懂吗
Got right in his head with him, you know?
他当时想"我♥干♥得不错"
And he thought, "I'm good."
但我想的是
But I was like --
"我抓到你了"
"I got you."
子弹直接穿过脖子
Right through the neck.
他又跑了9米多才意识到
He runs another 10 yards before he realizes...
"糟了 我死了"
"Oh, snap, I'm dead."
不需要任何书面记录
No paperwork.
天呐 他并没在瞎编 是吗
God. He's not making this up, is he?
在这里 我是队里不受待见的那个
Here, I'm the bitch of my team.
新来这个女孩 初来乍到
This new girl -- she just got here.
知道的已经比我多了
She knows more than me.
总是有人看着我
Someone's always got me in their sights.
反正我有点怀念那里 你懂吗
Anyway, I kind of miss it, you know?
许可
Permission.
你的指挥官肯定很喜欢你
Man, your commanding officer must have loved you.
他们叫你打哪你就打哪 是吧
You sure shoot who they tell you to shoot, don't you, boy?
难道你不是
And you don't?
你觉得我堕落了
You think I'm compromised
就因为你是联调局的 你就没有吗
and you're not 'cause you're a fed now?
整个地方都堕落了
This whole thing is compromised.
"堕落"
"Compromised."
埃斯奎维尔 该出来了 威灵先生的律师到了
Esquivel, time to step out. Mr. Wellig's lawyer is here.
等等 他在眨眼
Hold on. He's blinking.
我没有 没有 没有叫律师
I didn't -- I didn't -- I didn't ask for a lawyer.
能告诉我你的律师号♥吗 标准流程
Can I get your bar number? You know, standard protocol.
你是哪家律师所的
What firm are you with?
他已经到了 在填写资料
Well, he's here now filling out paperwork.
我不需要律师
I don't need a lawyer.
我不要律师 我说过了我不需要
I don't want a lawyer. I told you I don't need one.
他的音调提高了
His voice just pitched higher.
你能跟我来一下吗
Can you come with me?
我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我也跟你说了 他已经到了 在填写资料
And I told you he's here now filling out paperwork.
-我不要律师 -他正在填写资料
- I don't want a lawyer. - He's filling out paperwo--
我不需要
I don't need one!
喂 我们还没聊完呢
Hey, I don't think we're done talking.
我觉得完了
I think we are.
搞什么
What the hell?
那个律师
That lawyer --
吓到他了 吓得不轻
Spooked him, bad.
好吧 那个律师现在在哪
Okay, where's the lawyer now?
特帕迪去跟着他了
Tripathi went to get him.
好吧 让威灵自己担心会
Okay. Let Wellig stew a minute.
你刚才在里面的做法很机智
That was smart, what you did in there.
关于你自己的能力
You know, the thing about your skill set
事实上你只知其中一半
is you only get half the story.
你一直想着被你杀的人
You're carrying the people you shot,
却没有去想你救过的人
and you never get to carry the people you saved.
刚才他没对我们透露分毫
He didn't give us anything in there.
他 他对我不屑一顾
He -- He laughed in my face.
不 他告诉我们他沉默的原因了
No, he told us why he's not talking.
说了吗
He did?
他觉得我们堕落了 腐♥败♥了
He thinks we're compromised, corrupt.
他被困住了 同时也很害怕 还不相信我们
He's trapped, and he's scared, and he does not trust us.
那些咬痕有点不对劲
Something's wrong with the bite marks.
除了和你嫌疑人的齿形不符以外吗
Besides not matching your suspect's teeth?
我还没看出来
I just can't see it.
没有咬后牙印移♥动♥的痕迹
There seems to be u202dno side-to-side jaw motion.
如果我咬穿皮肤 难道不会有更多挣扎痕迹吗
If I bit through skin, wouldn't there be more of a gnawing motion?
或许是她死后他才咬的
Maybe he bit her after she died.
如果不是为了伤害她 为什么要咬她呢
Why bite her if it's not going to hurt her?
他的目的难道不是折磨人吗
I mean, isn't the pain the point?
如果你是个连环杀手的话
If you're a serial killer.
这个人更像一个机械师
This guy's more of a mechanic.
我得回去了
I gotta get back.
哥伦比亚特区
他出去了 离开这了吗
He got out? He left the building?
他消失得就像...
He disappeared like a...
像你说不出的比喻一样
Like your analogy.
是吧 我也无权拘留他
Yeah. Look, I couldn't legally hold him, okay?
他把我甩掉了
He dumped me.
我觉得自己像个傻瓜 这个星期才刚开始
I feel like an ass, and the week's just started.
那人不可能是个律师 对吧
There's no way that guy's a lawyer, okay?
他是可以凭空消失的霍迪尼 或他在内部有人
He's Houdini, or he had help from the inside.
让安保部门彻查下这个人的底细
Have security check the closed-circuits for this guy.
实验室有回复了
Lab called back.
齿印不符 没有DNA
Teeth marks don't match, No DNA.
不可能
No.
威灵就是凶手
Wellig's our guy.
我们的证据是什么 怎么定他的罪
What's our evidence? How we getting him?
一份供词 利用那个律师
A confession. We use the lawyer.
威灵很怕他 而且他也不知道我们把他跟丢了
Wellig's scared of him, and he doesn't know we lost him.
你的律师坚持要见你
Your lawyer is dead set on seeing you.
第六修正案说我可以不见
The Sixth Amendment says that I don't have to.
我签了你的表单
I signed your forms.
我放弃了我的权利
I waived my right.
你说你不想见你的律师
You say you don't want to see your lawyer,
然后突然间 就变成是我们逼迫你
and then all of a sudden, we've coerced you
放弃你的权利
into waiving your rights.
我不会轻易上当
This is me laughing.
911 阿蒂丽娅·马普
你今天要是承认杀害安吉拉·伯德 苔丝·洛提
You cop to killing Angela Bird, Tess Laughty,
和桑德拉·毕肖普
and Sandra Bishop today,
我就想办法让你现存的判决
I find a way to get you concurrent sentences
避开公众眼目
away from general population.
这是我能给你最好的条件了
That's the best deal you're gonna get from me.
好好想想
Think about it.
时间不等人
Clock's ticking.
那是什么
What is that?
牙科教学的标准模具
A standard dental teaching model.
我从牙科用品店买♥♥的
I got it from a dental-supply store.
这个与受害者身上的咬痕完全吻合
This one is a perfect match to the victims' bite marks.
所以咬痕处没有口水 没有DNA
That's why there's no saliva, No dna.
所以他能做到 这还让我了解了他的心理状态
So he could have done it, and it gives me state-of-mind.
首要调查原则
First principles.
伤口互相不挨着
The wounds don't kiss.
有人告诉他 命令他把现场伪造成疯子所为
He was told -- ordered by someone to make it look like a crazy guy.
他用了唯一能做到的办法
He did it the only way he could.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
这事牵涉太深 太过黑暗 克拉丽丝
This is deep and dark, Clarice.
他不是连环杀手
He's not a serial killer,
如果我们给了他这个名号♥
and if we give him that designation,
就会失去追查更大阴谋的机会
then we lose the bigger conspiracy.
问题是 司法部长想要个连环杀手 今天就要
Problem is, the AG wants a serial killer. Today.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表