剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
And that's when I realized Jame wasn't with me.
你抛下了他
You'd left him.
留在了公车上
On the bus.
我只想帮助她
All I ever wanted to do was help her.
但我的所说所为
But every single thing I said and did
只让她更讨厌我
just made her hate me more.
目的也重要
Intentions count.
至少我希望如此
At least, I hope they do.
为了弥补我们所造成的所有伤害
For all the damage we do.
你觉得如果我们知道会发生这种事
Do you think if we'd known this was coming...
这样的夜晚
...nights like this...
我们当初还会要孩子吗
Would we have had children at all?
他们甚至不让我跟他告别
They wouldn't even let me say goodbye to him.
我入狱了三个月
I went to jail f-for three months...
因为忽略儿童罪
for child neglect,
等我回来后 我
and when I got back, I was --
我不知道詹姆发生了什么
I don't know what happened to Jame.
你说你父母收养了他
You said your parents took him in.
他杀了他们
He killed them.
在12岁时
At 12 years old.
他杀了他们俩
He killed them both.
他用美工刀把他们刺死了
He slashed them to death with a box cutter.
或许本来该是我
Probably supposed to be me.
我祈祷
I prayed
能有什么理由
that there was something
来解释为什么
that would explain why...
他如此误入歧途
he was so wrong.
出生缺陷
A birth defect.
一个解释
Something.
但我只是没给他正确的爱
But I just didn't love him right.
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
他进出过11个寄宿家庭
He was in 11 foster homes.
-有些甚至 -如果我把他留在了身边
- Some of them were -- - If I'd kept him with me --
这种事说不好
There's no telling.
我不是来这同情她
I'm not here to feel sorry for her!
这肯定是谁的错 他不会是天生如此
It's somebody's fault! He didn't just happen!
他就是
Yes, he did!
他就是 他就是天生如此
He did! He just happened!
他偷走了我的生活
He stole my life!
我无法吃东西
I can't eat!
无法动弹 无法爱
I can't move! I can't love!
我...
I...
成不了任何人心中期待的样子
can't be who anyone needs me to be!
必须有人为他付出代价
Someone has to answer for him!
凯瑟琳 别让他杀你两次
Catherine, don't let him kill you twice!
你从那个坑里活着回来了
You came back from that pit.
你更聪明 你活了下来
You were smarter. You stayed alive.
但如果你逼我现在向你开枪 他就赢了
But if you make me shoot you now, he wins.
不是你
It wasn't you.
不是我
It wasn't me.
是他赢了
It was him.
你无需再承受这些重担了
You don't have to carry it anymore.
你无需再承载着他了
You don't have to carry him anymore.
你可以学会放下他
You can learn to put him down.
我也可以
I can, too.
我母亲送走了我
My mother sent me away.
我在孤儿院长大 但我跟他完全不同
I grew up in an orphanage, and I'm nothing like him.
你是想让我好受些吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
你保重 女士
You take care, ma'am.
他真的从我的
He was literally stealing money
内衣抽屉里偷钱
from my underwear drawer.
-我就知道 我就知道 -不会吧
- I knew it. I knew it. - Ew, no.
-操他的 -不
- Screw him. - Actually, no.
再也别操他了
Never screw him again.
这计划更好 更好
Better plan. Better plan.
我为什么总是吸引废物
Why do I keep attracting these losers?
-我很蠢吗 -不不 你不蠢
- Am I stupid? - No. No, you're not stupid.
但是 你确实有时吸引渣男
But...you do sometimes attract unsavory men.
但这是因为你很脆弱
But it's because you're so vulnerable and --
诚恳 而且美丽善良
and open-hearted and -- and beautiful and kind and --
还有点傻
And, ooh, a little stupid.
-有点傻 -一点傻没事
- A little stupid. - A little stupid. It's fine.
-干杯 -对 干杯
- Cheers. - Yeah. Cheers.
-喂 -茱莉亚
- Hello? - Julia.
我是克拉克特别探员
It's Special Agent Clarke.
现在 现在不方便
Oh, uh, now -- now's not a good time.
对 我知道 你有客人
Yeah, I-I know. You have people over.
你
You're --
你在监视我吗
You're watching me?
-为什么 -我们过来找你谈谈
- Why? - W-W-We came to talk to you,
但发现你有客人
but we saw you had company.
我们不想毁了你的晚上
We didn't want to mess up your evening.
听着 你给我们的信息
Listen, the information you got us,
基本能让我们在法律上定罪了
it almost gets us there, legally.
但我们还需要证明
But we need to be able to prove
尼尔斯·哈根让药物上市时
that Nils Hagen knew exactly what he was doing
很清楚自己在干什么
when he put that drug on the market.
你能再尝试一次吗
Would you be willing to try again?
再帮我们搜一遍记录
Search through the records one more time?
我给了你们我能找到的
I gave you what I could.
现在你们又想让我做...
Now you want me to do...
-什么 -茱莉亚 我明白
- what? - Julia, hey, I know.
你有栋不错的房♥子
You have a nice house.
你 你有朋友 有伴侣
You -- You have friends, you -- people.
你有很多可失去的
Uh, you have a lot at stake here,
一个年轻女孩因为这么做被杀
and a young girl was killed doing this.
如果你不能再帮忙 我理解
If you can't do any more, I get it.
只想说
Just, um...
谢谢
...thank you.
回到你的生活吧
Just go back to your life.
我得考虑一下
I have to think.
我会再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
赶紧走吧
Now, go away.
你觉得她会帮忙吗
You think she'll do it?
难说
Hard to say.
她是个坚强的...女人
I mean, she's a strong...woman,
但这选择不容易
but hell of a choice.
她会做的
She'll do it.
她必须如此
She has to.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
我要打给你妈妈
I'm calling your mom.
史达林
Starling?
她在我这里 她没事
I have her. She's alright.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
谢谢 跟你想的一样吗
Thank you. Was it what you thought?
她用枪指着莱拉·基尼
She held Lila Kinney at gunpoint.
大家都安全吗
Is everyone safe?
是的 长官 我们在车里
Yes, sir. We're in the car.
那个女人呢 她...
And, uh, the woman? Is she --
她会没事的 我觉得我们不会再有她的消息了
She'll be fine, and I don't expect we'll hear from her again.
长官 我得逮捕她
Ma'am... I'm gonna turn her in
送去新泽西卡尼斯波因特警局
to the Carney's Point New Jersey Police.
-但我以为 -必须要有后果 长官
- But I thought -- - There have to be consequences, ma'am.
凯瑟琳遇到了可怕的事
A terrible thing happened to Catherine.
她可以用不同的方法从中走出来
She can come through it in a couple of ways,
但让这一切就此消失不是其中的选择
but making this all just go away is not one of them.
克拉丽丝 带我女儿回家
Clarice, bring my daughter home.
罪名是伤害罪和私闯民宅
The charge will be assault and trespassing,
我会催促尽快提审 并进行心理评估
and I'll push for a fast arraignment and a psych eval.
如果她是其他人的女儿
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表