剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
我们认为他雇佣了卡尔·威灵
We think he hired Karl Wellig --
去杀人吗
To commit murder?
是的 就是河流浮尸案
Yeah. The River Murders.
还雇佣了在巴泽兹波因特杀掉威灵的人
And hired the guys that killed Wellig at Buzzard's Point.
你说过如果有进一步的消息可以回来找你
You said to come back when we had more.
这就是进一步的消息
This is more.
保罗·克伦德勒把河流浮尸案结案了
Paul Krendler closed the River Murders,
而且我的上级 司法部长 也很满意
and the AG -- my boss -- is satisfied.
这三年来我一直单枪匹马作战
I've been hanging out on a limb by myself for three years.
那些高层级的人物谁都不想捅这个马蜂窝
No one higher up on the food chain wants to poke this bear,
我不会拿我和我的家人冒险的
and I'm not risking myself and my family
没人愿意做我的后盾
when I've got no cover.
你要知道 我们是你的后盾
Well, you do now. We'll have your back.
是啊 等闹得难看时就不一定了
Right. Not when it gets ugly.
已经很难看了
It's already ugly.
已经死了四个人了...还仅仅是已经发现的
Four people are dead... that we know of.
我差点变成了第五个
I was almost the fifth.
我们不会退缩的
We're not backing off.
克伦德勒虽然现在不知道我们在做什么
Krendler might not know what we're doing,
但如果我们给他一些切实的证据 他会加入的
but if we bring him something real, he'll engage.
卡洛琳娜·萨维奇
Karolina Savich.
给我打过电♥话♥ 提到了哈德林
Called me, mentioned Hudlin,
想聊聊大型药厂的事
wanted to talk big pharma
让我帮忙处理一些签证问题
if I helped her with some visa problems.
她怎么会认识哈德林
How'd she know Hudlin?
我不知道 但是我告诉她
I don't know, but I told her
我不管大型药厂的事了
that I'm out of the big pharma business.
她死了
She's dead.
是的 据说是自杀
Yes. Suicide, apparently.
如果你们想深入调查
If you want to pursue this any further,
还是去问问司法部长吧
better take it up with the Attorney General.
克拉丽丝
第一季第八集
保罗·克伦德勒 特别探员主管
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to bother again,
但乔·哈德林一直在问今天约在泽伯特午餐的事
but Joe Hudlin keeps asking about lunch today at Zeibert's.
跟之前的放在一起吧
Just put it on the pile.
找到了更多关于M的消息
还有你应该和默里谈谈
And you're supposed to talk to Murray.
他确实已经预约过了
He actually made an appointment.
谢谢
Thank you.
不管是谁一直在偷我的笔
To whoever's been stealing my pens --
别闹了
Give us a break.
你有没有搞错
You gotta be kidding me.
我的 知道了吗
Mine. Yes?
-你到底是... -记住了吗
- What crawled up your a-- - Okay?
默里 太过头了吧
Murray, uptight much?
明白了吗
We get it?
-没人稀罕你的笔 -好了
- Nobody wants your pen. - Okay.
默里 我这里有你的笔
Hey, Murray, I got your pen right here.
-喂 保罗 -我有事要办
- Hey, Paul. - I got a thing.
-喂 保罗 -我有事要办
- Hey, Paul. - I have a thing.
保罗 别这样 哥们
Paul, don't do that, man.
别不搭理我
Don't -- Don't blow me off.
你说得对
You're right.
河流浮尸案
The River Murders.
我认识你很久了
I've known you a long time.
我知道你的办事原则是什么
I've always known why you did things.
和不作为的理由
And vice versa.
有些事情不对劲
Something's not adding up.
史达林确信她在伍德黑文见到了哈德林
Starling's convinced she saw Hudlin at Woodhaven.
默里 这是个死胡同
Murray, it's a dead end.
-我说不好 -这是联调局
- I don't know. - Look, this is the Bureau,
联调局需要结案
and the Bureau needs to clear cases.
保罗 你从来不会因为联调局什么的
Paul, you've never gotten caught up
而有过任何顾虑
in this Bureau whatever before.
我以前还不是你的上司呢
I've never been your boss before.
史达林和埃斯奎维尔去哪了
Where are Starling and Esquivel?
分享舒芙蕾食谱呢
Exchanging soufflé recipes.
有一堆关于安纳波利斯事故的线索需要调查
There's a stack of leads about the incident in Annapolis,
我说得对吧
am I right?
谢谢
Thank you.
长官 我还以为他们联♥系♥我之前
Well, sir, I assumed they cleared it with you
已经得到你的批准了
before approaching me.
采访要求是特别探员主管下达的
The request came from the SAC's office.
你觉得我不懂适当的宣传的价值吗 马普
You think I don't know the value of a little publicity, Mapp?
但是这个...
I mean, but this -- this...
调查员 破案
这不是正道
this is a slippery slope.
你是个好探员
You're a fine agent.
我希望你把注意力集中到重要的工作上
I want you to keep your eye on the prize.
我破了一个悬案 长官
I cleared a cold case, sir.
市中心的毒品这类的
Inner city drug stuff.
鲍比·拉金和毒品没有牵连
Bobby Larkin was not involved with drugs.
有一些人觉得他有牵连
Eh, there's a perception he was.
他被锤子砸中了脑袋 长官
He was hit in the head with a hammer, sir.
新的DNA特别小组
New DNA task force, hmm?
你打算什么时候告诉我呢
When were you planning on telling me?
我看到公开选拔的消息 然后我想
I saw the open call for applications and I thought,
"这正是我已经在做的事情"
"It's what I'm doing already."
我希望暴♥力♥犯罪小组专注于此类事件上
I want Violent Crimes focused on things like this.
你让我刮目相看 马普
I'm impressed, Mapp.
非常厉害
Very impressed.
这正是能铸就领导者的气概
This is the sort of mettle makes leaders.
我不是说笑的
I don't say that lightly.
我全身心地投入DNA的研究
I have put my all into learning about DNA,
建立数据库 并将它应用于犯罪调查上
building a database, and applying it to criminal investigation.
而努力勤奋的工作
And that good, hard work
应该得到表彰和收获
should be reward in and of itself.
无需这些浮华的文章
There's no need for these flashy articles.
眼光放长远些
Play the long game.
这才是领导者该做的
That's what leaders do.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Right.
白人女性
Caucasian female.
二十五岁左右
Mid-20s.
脖子断了
Neck is broken.
头部创伤造成了结膜下出血
Trauma to the head caused subconjunctival hemorrhages.
双眼眼球破裂
Globe ruptures on both eyes.
受撞击死亡的
Died on impact.
亲属都联♥系♥不上
Next of kin was unreachable.
她是独自来美国的
She was out here in the States alone.
她身上有钱包
She had her wallet.
也有她的身份证
And her ID.
可能是自杀
Could be a suicide.
或许我们该给这个案子标记"可疑"
Maybe we label it "Suspicious"
然后进行一次彻底的尸检
and get a full autopsy.
你说我们能找个验尸官悄悄帮我们吗
Think we could get a medical examiner to help us quietly?
老实说 可以
Actually, yeah.
我去找人
I'll make a call.
好的
Okay.
等等
Hold on.
看着像是希伯来语
Looks like Hebrew.
需要特帕迪的时候他跑哪去了
Where's Tripathi when you need him?
我们只能靠办公室的语言库去查了
We'll just have to run it through Linguistics back at the office.
我先去准备转送尸体的文件
I'll start the paperwork to get the body transferred.
卡洛琳娜·萨维奇
Karolina Savich.
她喜欢穿帆布鞋
She liked Chuck Taylors.
她用希伯来语给自己写东西
She writes to herself in Hebrew.
别打我局里的电♥话♥
Do not call me on my Bureau phone.
你站着的话 会更引人注意
It's much more conspicuous if you stand.
这里自酿的啤酒棒极了
They make a hell of a microbrew here.
去死吧
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表