剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
《克拉丽丝》前情提要...
Previously on "Clarice"...
瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼采访了
Angela Bird, Tess Laughty,
连环杀手在河流浮尸案中杀害三人
安吉拉·伯德 苔丝·洛提
and Sandra Bishop are interviewed
和桑德拉·毕肖普
by Rebecca Clark-Sherman.
DNA证明你是对的
DNA says you were right.
哈德林就是你在伍德黑文看到的男人
Hudlin was the man you saw at Woodhaven
就是玛丽莲·费尔克自杀的当晚
the night Marilyn Felker killed herself.
卡洛琳娜·萨维奇是用全球健康地平线
Karolina Savich was here on a student visa
担♥保♥的学生签证来的美国
sponsored by Global Health Horizons.
哈德林带我们找到卡洛琳娜
Hudlin led us to Karolina,
《东海岸法律》特区成长最快的事务所
她是由泰森·康韦资助来到了美国
who was sponsored here in the States by Tyson Conway,
泰森·康韦
而他爸是阿♥拉♥斯特制药的老板
whose dad owns Alastor Pharmaceuticals.
阿♥拉♥斯特制药
泰森是我们靠近尼尔斯的方法
Tyson is our way to Nils.
特别探员克拉丽丝·史达林
Special Agent Clarice Starling.
-哈根先生 -你喜欢艺术吗
- Mr. Hagen. - Do you like art?
受了阿♥拉♥斯特本人的启发
It's inspired by Alastor himself.
克罗诺斯之子
Son of Cronos.
克拉丽丝 你确定你一直告诉自己的故事
Clarice, are you sure that this story you've been
是完整的故事吗
telling yourself is the whole story?
你♥爸♥爸是个贼
Your daddy's a thief.
如果你发现自己的过去都建立在
What happens if you find out you've been
谎言上该怎么办
building yourself on a lie?
真抱歉
Oh, sorry about that.
在这一带千万不要
You do not want to mess with the parking cops
得罪管停车的警♥察♥
in this part of the town.
谢谢你同意调整日期
Thank you for being willing to switch days.
患者们总会有和工作安排冲突的时候
Patients have professional conflicts all the time.
希望你明天的事情能顺利
I hope that whatever you have tomorrow goes well.
我们只是要去没收一些财务文件
We're just seizing some financial documents.
听着不是什么特别的事
That sounds routine.
这案子里有什么东西会让你...
Is there anything about this case that would make you --
有些记忆的碎片不时浮现出来
There are pieces of a memory floating around.
-好吧 -但我无法拼凑起来
- Alright. - But I can't put them together.
我没办法...
I can't...
我感觉又傻又无助 还如芒在背
I feel stupid and helpless, and it is stickin' in my craw.
-你不适应无助的感觉 -说得没错
- You don't do well with helpless. - No, ma'am.
你把能记起来的告诉我吧
Why don't you tell me what you can remember?
-但都讲不通 -不需要讲得通
- It won't make any sense. - It doesn't need to.
你不必非要有完整的记忆
You don't have to have the whole picture.
你可以有盲点
You're allowed to have blind spots.
怎么了
What?
我没时间说这些 我很忙
I don't have time for this. I'm busy.
你为什么不直说自己生气呢
Why can't you say that you're angry?
未经处理的创伤往往以愤怒来呈现
Unprocessed trauma often manifests itself into anger.
如果你告诉我的话 我可以帮助你
I can help you if you talk to me.
如果我生气了 我会说我生气
You know, I'd say I'm angry if I was angry,
但我是忙
but I am busy.
忙着去做我的工作 我不想
I am busy trying to do my job, and I don't need any more
让这些潜意识的求救信♥号♥♥再来烦我
of these SOS calls from my subconscious.
我以为你会帮助我把它们控制住
I thought you were gonna help me wrap all this up,
但结果 你只是在我的大脑里
and instead, you're just planting
播撒了这些生气的种子
these little angry seeds in my brain
-而我并没有生气 -好吧
- when I'm not angry. - Okay.
你没有生气
You're not angry.
所有人都很在意他们在这里的工作
Everyone actually really cares about their jobs here.
我学到了些东西
I'm learning stuff.
很好
Good.
-怎么了 -凯特 我调查的对象
- What? - Cat, parties I'm investigating
在想方设法利用你来搞跨我
are trying to get at me through you,
利用...莱拉·古姆那件事
through the... incident with Lila Gumb.
-我太抱歉了 妈妈 -不 别说了
- I'm so sorry, Mom -- - No. Stop.
这个人在政界很有人脉
This subject is politically connected,
而且财大气粗
and he has deep pockets.
他输不起
He has everything to lose.
我们必须做最坏的打算
We should expect the worst.
那又怎样
So?
又不是只有他们会搞把戏 妈妈
They're not the only ones who can play games, Mom.
这倒是没错
That's true.
我可以接受惩罚
I can take the hit.
但你要加倍还回去
But you need to hit back harder.
我不愿意让你成为靶子
I just hate that you're in the line of fire.
我在这 我的事我负责
I'm here. I'll own it.
痛扁他们吧 妈妈
Fry their asses, Mom.
让他们痛不欲生
Really make it hurt.
华盛顿特区
阿♥拉♥斯特制药
我得上个厕所
I need to take a leak.
真的吗 得了吧你
Really? Come on, man.
憋着吧 我们就要收到信♥号♥♥了
Just hold it. We're about to get the signal.
司法部长随时会批准搜查
AG's gonna green-light the raid any second.
不行
Yeah, I can't.
我憋不住了
I can't hold it.
用这个吧
Try this.
谁有大点的瓶子吗
Uh, anybody got a bigger bottle?
放松点 史达林没问题
Oh, relax. Starling can handle it.
你的礼貌呢
Where's your manners, man?
好 上头批准我们进去了
Okay, we got the green light to go in.
我们掌握了阿♥拉♥斯特造假的问题
We've got Alastor on fraud,
但我们需要往深处挖 揪出上面的人
but we need to dig deep to catch the guys at the top.
找到尼尔斯与所有事有关的证据
Find the thing that connects Nils to it all.
-出发 -出发
- Let's go. - Let's go.
尼尔斯·哈根 我是保罗·克伦德勒探员
Nils Hagen. I'm Agent Paul Krendler.
这是搜查令
And this is a warrant
准许我对这里进行搜查
granting me permission to search the premises.
就是这个吗
So this is it?
对 尼尔斯对我大肆炫耀
Yeah. Nils really liked showing it to me.
他对这幅画深有感触
This painting goes deep with him.
有意思
Interesting.
他赋予物体特殊的含义
He ascribes special meaning to objects.
他头脑里有很多奇幻的想法
There's some sort of magical thinking going on.
很...怪异
It's...weird.
"怪异" 这是临床术语吗
"Weird"? Is that a clinical term?
是幅伊娃·加洛斯的画 但很怪异
It's an Eva Gallows, but it's weird.
的确是她的风格 但与我看过的
Her style is unmistakable, and yet this is unlike
她其它的画作都不一样
any of her other paintings that I've ever seen.
-不像她的作风 -反正对他有特殊意义
- It's out of character. - Well, means something to him.
我们把这玩意没收 搞清楚背后的原因吧
Let's take the damn thing and figure out why.
数到三
On three.
我真喜欢查抄日
I love Raid Day.
他希望圣诞老人给他送来小马驹
He's hoping Santa will bring him a pony.
别笑 默里在缉毒处工作时
Oh, don't laugh. Murray confiscated
曾没收了一个微型的设德兰群岛
a miniature Shetland once while working narcotics.
这次只有有伪造支票
I'll settle for a couple of forged checks
和境外银行账户的账本我就满足了
and a ledger for an offshore bank account.
司法部长希望我们能抓住哈根
AG wants us to put cuffs on Hagen.
在搜查证据的查抄日吗
In an evidentiary raid?
他肯定是惹火她了
He must have really pissed her off.
这是很大胆的举措
It's a bold move.
让媒体镜头拍摄他被拘捕的场景
Let the cameras catch him doing the perp walk.
让全世界都知道他只是凡人
Reminds the world he's mortal.
似乎他比我们先到镜头前了
Looks like he beat us to the cameras.
我很痛心听到
It's painful to hear
这些对阿♥拉♥斯特的指控
these accusations against Alastor.
我在34岁的时候
I founded this company
成立了这家公♥司♥
when I was only 34 years old.
我想让世界多一些善意
I wanted to make the world a little kinder.
阿♥拉♥斯特制药公♥司♥
少一些痛苦
Ease some suffering.
而且我很荣幸能做这些
And it has been my privilege to do so
在过去的...
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表