剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
when you went to Brockbridge.
我整个孕期都没吸毒
I stayed clean my whole pregnancy,
但是我妈还是把他带走了
but my mom took him anyway.
让他进了那个学习中心 给那地方打电♥话♥
Got him into That Learning Place. Call The Place.
什么地方
What place is that?
那个地方专门收留
The Place for freaky kids
用管子进食的怪小孩
who have to be fed through a tube.
你不回应呼机吗
You don't answer your pager?
两名受害者 她们的孩子都有
The two victims -- They both had kids with --
特殊需求 大卫·伯德和甘纳尔·维德
Special Needs. David Bird and Gunnar Verde.
等会说 又发现了一具尸体
Later. There's another body.
同样的伤口 一切都一样
Same wounds. Same everything.
埃斯奎维尔 你跟我们来
Esquivel, you're with us.
史达林 你留在座位边
Starling, you stay here on the desk.
长官 我的表现有问题吗
Sir, is there a problem with my performance?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我接到了你心理医生的电♥话♥
I got a call from your therapist,
他担心你可能真的会发疯
who's concerned that you might genuinely flip out.
我是想保护你 史达林
I'm trying to protect you, Starling.
不受谁的伤害 长官
From whom, sir?
你自己
From yourself.
司法部长不让记者去现场
The AG is keeping press off scene.
今晚不需要你的服务
Your services aren't needed tonight.
文件拷贝
她找到了我们都没想过要找的东西
She found something none of us were even looking for.
很好 我晚点听你说
Good. I'll hear it later.
她开始信任你了吗
Is she beginning to trust you?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我信任她
I trust her.
我需要了解史达林
Look, I need a read on Starling.
我要让克拉克去看着她吗
Do I put Clarke on her?
还是你一个人就可以搞定
Or is this something you can handle?
露丝·马汀 司法部长专线
请打555-01♥8♥9♥
你好
Hello.
我是克拉丽丝·史达林 女士
It's Clarice Starling, ma'am.
-我收到一条留言 -我是凯瑟琳
- I had a message you -- - It's Catherine.
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
喂
Hello.
喂
Hello?
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
我不知道怎样能让你给我回电♥话♥
I didn't know how else to get you to call me back.
我一直在联♥系♥你
I've been calling you.
我最近很忙
I haven't had a lot of time lately.
是啊 我妈让你忙得晕头转向吧
Yeah, my mom has you pretty busy.
嗯
Yeah.
你是不能看我吗
Is it you can't look at me?
因为我让你想起他吗
'Cause I remind you of him?
凯瑟琳 你有事吗
Uh, Catherine, can I help you?
我有事吗
Can you help me?
珍宝
Precious!
凯瑟琳
Catherine...
那是珍宝吗
is that Precious?
我昨天在新闻里看到你了
I saw you on the news yesterday,
谈论着那些死去的女人
talking about dead women.
还有另外一个比尔吗
Is there another one like Bill out there?
抱歉 我不能说细节
I'm sorry. I can't discuss the details.
我需要知道这是不是真的
I need to know if it was real.
有时 我不知道是不是我幻想出来的
Sometimes, I don't know if I dreamed it.
我不能问别人
There's no one else I can ask.
只有你 克拉丽丝
You're the only one, Clarice.
出埃及记4:10-12
摩西对耶♥和♥华♥说 主啊 我素日不是能言的人
就是从你对仆人说话以后 也是这样
我本是拙口笨舌的
耶♥和♥华♥对他说 谁造人的口呢 岂不是我耶♥和♥华♥吗
谁使人口哑 耳聋 目明 眼瞎呢 岂不是我耶♥和♥华♥吗
现在去吧 我必赐你口才 指教你当说的话
出埃及记4:10-12
你还记得你对我说的第一句话吗
Do you remember the first thing you said to me?
我说 联调局 你安全了
I said... FBI! You're safe.
那是个谎言
That was a lie.
我永远不会安全
I'll never be safe.
你也是
Neither will you.
你还记得那些人体模型和解剖台吗
Do you remember the mannequins and the autopsy table?
你看到了 对吧
You saw that, right?
救救我
Help me!
对 我看到了
Yeah, I saw it.
他走路的姿势
Oh, and the way he talked.
现在把乳液放进篮子
Now it places the lotion in the basket.
扭曲的声音 当他
That strangled voice, when he --
我听见他的声音了 克拉丽丝
I heard his voice, Catherine.
你能睡着吗
Can you sleep?
还是说蛾子会让你惊醒
Or do moths wake you up?
你怎么能重新回到世界呢
How are you out there in the world?
我们是不同的人
We're different people.
不 我们完全相同
No. We're exactly the same.
你觉得你能改写故事 但你不能
You think you can rewrite the story, but you can't.
我母亲
My mother?
你不能相信她说的任何话
You can't trust anything she says.
没有人会帮你
There's no one for you.
只有我
Just me.
-史达林 -埃斯奎维尔
- Starling? - Esquivel?
是我 我在现场
Yeah. I'm on-scene.
最近的受害者名叫桑德拉·毕肖普 40岁
Latest victim ID's as Sandra Bishop. 40.
跟其他两人一样 不同种族 但是
Nothing demographically like the other two, except --
隔壁的女士说她有个女儿
lady next door said she had a daughter
出生时就有严重面部畸形
who was born with pretty severe facial deformities.
孩子现在住在康涅狄格州的诊所
The child lives in a clinic up in Connecticut.
凯茜·洛提的儿子需要喂食管进食
Casey Laughty's son needed a feeding tube.
大卫·伯德有自闭症
And David Bird has autism.
或许是什么引起了这些
Maybe something caused it.
所有这些
Caused all of it.
这些女人的共同点是孩子
All the women are linked by their kids.
弗兰克·伯德是联♥系♥她们的最好人选
Frank Bird's our best connection to them.
我们得再跟他谈谈
We gotta go speak to him again.
克伦德勒知道你在这吗
Does Krendler know you're here?
他让我把样品送去实验室
He said to bring some samples to the lab.
我送去了
I did that.
我话说在前面 他让我监视你
You know, for the record, he told me to watch you.
你跟他说什么了
What did you tell him?
我什么也没告诉他
I didn't tell him anything.
我告诉你了
I'm telling you.
-好 -不 我数过了
- Okay. - No, I'm not. I counted them.
你真的要有514个孩子吗
Are you really gonna have 514 children?
如果不出意外 是的
If nothing happens, yes.
当然 它们要到下个春天才会出来
Of course, they won't show up till next spring.
他总和安吉一起看《夏洛特的网》
He used to watch "Charlotte's Web" with Angie.
能让他安静
Keeps him calm.
他什么时候不安静 伯德先生
When is he not calm, Mr. Bird?
当安吉偏头疼犯的时候
When Angie gets migraines.
她...
She gets, uh...
总是头疼 这让他难过
Got them a lot. Her pain upset him.
有很多能治疗偏头疼的药
You know, there are plenty of medications for migraines.
她吃过吗
Did she take any?
先生 如果你知道什么
Sir, if you know anything,
能帮助我找出
anything that could help me find out
杀害你妻子的凶手
who took your wife from you,
请现在告诉我
please tell me now.
她参加了试验 治疗偏头疼的
She was in a trial. For migraines.
临床试验吗
A clinical trial?
但那些女人 她们的孩子很多都
But a lot of the kids of those women...
变得...
turned out to be...
有各种不同的疾病
messed up in different ways.
安吉想联♥系♥那些人
Angie wanted to reach out to them.
伯德先生 秘密帮不了我
Mr. Bird, secrets won't help here.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表