剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
她没事
She's fine.
她吃了一颗 一颗那种药吗
She take one of her -- one of her pills?
知道吗
You know what?
我想是的
I think she did.
那些东西能让她睡死过去
Those things can really knock her out.
她动都不动
She wouldn't move.
我不想吓着艾莉森
I didn't want to freak out Alison.
你干得好
That was good.
很聪明
That was smart.
你做得很好
You did good.
妈妈没事
Mom's okay.
随时打给我
Never hesitate to page me.
你可以在任何需要的时候联♥系♥我
You can call me whenever you need to.
收拾些东西 带上艾莉森
Pack some things and get Alison.
你们今晚跟我住
You're gonna stay with me tonight.
好
Okay.
给你的
For you.
天气转凉了 你又戴围巾
It's getting cold, and you wear a scarf,
我想着 或许你会想要一条新的
and I thought, well, you might like a new one.
这是你织的吗
Did you make this?
这是羊驼绒
It's alpaca fleece.
比羊毛更轻 但更暖和
It's lighter than wool, but warmer.
这个颜色很适合你
The color suits you.
这些细小的针脚
All these tiny stitches.
肯定花费了你...
It must have taken you --
我以前喜欢缝东西
I used to love to sew.
很讽刺 对吧
Ironic, huh?
现在我改织了
Now I knit.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
其实没这必要
It really isn't necessary.
因为你那天只是在履行职责吗
Because you were just doing your job that day?
你父亲长得很慈祥
Your father has a kind face.
他去世了
He passed away.
我父亲也是
Mine, too.
我找到了他母亲的住处
I found where his mother lives.
谁的母亲
Whose mother?
野牛比尔
Buffalo Bill's.
詹姆·古姆的母亲
Jame Gumb's.
她叫莱拉 她改了姓
Her name is Lila. She changed her last name...
-凯瑟琳 你为什么想... -但我找到了她
- Catherine, why do you want to -- - ...but I found her.
我要去见她
I'm going to go see her.
凯瑟琳 我不明白
Catherine, I don't understand.
你为什么想见比尔的母亲
Why do you want to meet Bill's mother?
你不想吗
Don't you?
克拉丽丝 我...
Clarice, I...
我以为你们好好谈谈
I thought it might help for us to...
能帮助我们
talk to each other.
谢谢你过来 但我觉得这...
I appreciate you coming, but I don't think it was...
没用
right.
这样不行
The right choice.
-女士 我认为 -不
- Ma'am, I believe -- - No.
让我说完
Let me finish.
怎么了
What is it?
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
不愧是你
Vintage you.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你在提醒她你掌控着她
You're reminding her she's under your control
同时还在提醒我她来这不是为我
and simultaneously reminding me that she's not here for me.
她来是因为你
She's here because of you.
你是美国情感体操队的队长
You're the Captain of the U.S. Emotional Gymnastics Team.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你荣获了操纵金牌
You get the gold in Manipulation.
你为什么总这样
Why must you do this?
你没资格对现在的我说三道四
You don't get to approve of how I am now.
你被人救了
You were saved.
如果这屋里有什么是属于我的
If anything is mine in this house --
任何东西 都是我的故事
anything -- it's my story.
你却擅自拿走利用了
And you took it and used it.
你以为我不知道这点吗
You think I didn't get that part?
现在你还想夺走她的故事
And now you're trying to take hers.
我也有个故事 凯瑟琳
I have a story, too, Catherine.
我倒想听听
I'd like to hear it.
是关于一个年轻女孩爱上了
It's about a young girl who fell in love
她身上所发生了最糟糕的事情
with the worst thing that ever happened to her.
她深陷其中 让所有人都再次体验
She loves it so much, she makes everyone relive it
日复一日 年复一年
day after day after day.
其他一切都不再重要 没有空气能进来
Nothing else matters. No air can come in.
她让所有人都闻着
She makes everyone just smell it.
她让整个屋子都闻着
She makes the whole house smell of it.
她奉献了自己的身体
She gave it her body.
她恋爱了
She's in love.
而爱她的人对她的唯一希望
And the only thing the people who love her ever wanted
就是这件事从来没有发生过
was for it to never, ever have happened.
如果这事从来没有发生过 妈妈
If it had never, ever happened, Mom,
你现在依然是田纳西的初级参议员
you'd still be the junior Senator from Tennessee.
我很高兴你父亲去世了
I'm very glad your father is not alive...
不用看到你这样
to see you like this.
卡芬查尔利
华盛顿特区
贝妮塔·瑟吉
Benita Sage?
你们是联调局的人吗
You the FBI guys?
-你们迟到了 -抱歉
- You're late. - Sorry.
I95高速路况很差
Traffic coming back down I-95.
你也知道 安德莉·鲍尔
As you know, Andrea Bauer,
洛克耶实验室的法律总顾问让我们过来
the General Counsel of Lockyer Labs, sent us.
我们 我们在调查一位医生
We're -- We're investigating a doctor.
-费尔克 对吧 -对
- Felker, right? - Yeah.
我们在找她的同伙
We're looking for an associate of hers.
鲍尔说你能帮助我们
Bauer says that you can help us
拿到传票和搜查令
with some subpoenas and warrants.
那不可能
Not going to happen.
你都还没听我们的案子
You haven't even heard our case.
洛克耶和全球最大的制药公♥司♥合作
Lockyer works with the largest drug companies in the world
而那些公♥司♥有成群律师
who've got armies of lawyers.
我收集了三家大型制药公♥司♥的
I put together malfeasance cases
渎职行为相关资料
on three Big Pharma companies.
但我只让他们受了皮肉伤 没有定罪
All I got were scars and no convictions to show for it.
听着 我们认为
Look, um, we think
费尔克供职的公♥司♥
that the company that Felker worked for
封口了三个吹哨人
silenced three whistleblowers.
而且雇佣专业杀手暗♥杀♥目击者
And did a professional hit on a witness
就在联调局的大楼里
inside the FBI building.
为了抓他们我失去了我的助手
I lost my assistant trying to get them.
你们知道为什么吗
You know why?
他们传唤了她82岁的母亲
They subpoenaed her 82-year-old mother,
这位老人家突然之间失去了医保
who all of a sudden lost her health coverage.
真是够巧合的
Funny how that worked.
他们不可能只是杀人
They can't just be killing people.
我是说现在拿不到搜查令
I'm saying no to the warrants for now.
我需要找人谈谈
I need to talk to someone.
暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组的人
Like a ViCAP someone.
史达林的DNA结果有匹配了
Starling's DNA results came back with a positive.
我以为这线索断了
I thought they were a dead end.
我用了悬案中的一个假名
I used a dummy name from an old cold case.
不用史达林的名字 结果就不同了
Without Starling's name, the results were different.
史达林说的男人是真的
Starling's guy is real.
有人不想让我们知道这点
Someone doesn't want us to know that.
联调局华盛顿特区 检查报告
DNA检查结果
那这个人
So, this someone
DNA检查结果 强♥奸♥案
本实验室确认收到样本与之前收到的样本相同
本实验室认为结果有89%的确定性
在第一次测试中篡改了结果
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表