剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
to find out how deep this goes.
你觉得你有权利
Do you think you're entitled
毁掉我唯一的机会
to jeopardize u202dthe one opportunity I have
就因为"你想试试"吗
because you're "Just trying"?
因为这对你来说更重要 而对我来说不是吗
Because it means so much to you and not me?
你的感受并不胜过
Your feelings don't outweigh my ability
我作为探员的能力
to perform as an agent.
最重要的是受害者
What matters here is the victims.
你最好别再这么说了
You need to stop saying that
好像我没有为她们拼命一样
like I'm not fighting for them, as well.
我爱你 但你以为自己算老几啊
I love you, but who do you think you're talking to?
我不想要你的调查
I don't want your investigation.
我有自己的调查
I have my own.
如果你再跟我说这方面的事
If you try to talk to me about this again,
我就得把你加进赫尔曼对暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组的调查
I'll be forced to add this to Herman's investigation of ViCAP.
我得走了
I have to go.
玛丽莲·费尔克住所
华盛顿特区
玛丽莲·费尔克 联调局
Marilyn Felker! FBI!
我们有搜查令 快开门
We have a warrant! Open the door!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
诺克斯医学研究奖
玛丽莲·费尔克
看起来她不在家
Doesn't look like she's home.
迈克·迪亚兹和丹·威利斯混进警♥察♥中
Mike Diaz and Dan Willis snuck in as attendees
参加了退休派对
for a retirement party.
他们就是这样杀死威灵的 长官
That's how they got to Wellig, sir.
我们有名字 财务文件
We have names, financial documents,
杀手清晰的照片 还有
clear photos of the killers, and...
说吧
Spit it out.
保罗·克伦德勒篡改了证据 长官
Paul Krendler tampered with evidence, sir.
他进入系统更改了记录
He went into the system and changed the logs
说他亲自登记了
to say that he personally signed in
所有巴尔的摩警局的警♥察♥并核查了他们
all the Baltimore Police Officers and vetted them.
不管他在保护自己还是他人
Whether he's protecting himself or someone else,
他都越界了
he stepped over the line.
谢谢
Thank you.
把你所有的文件和证据都给埃迪
Give all your notes and evidence to Eddie.
他会整理好
He'll wrap it up.
长官 这事是我查出来的
Sir, I put all this together.
这是我的案子
This is my case.
你今天做了一件难事 马普探员
You did a hard thing today, Agent Mapp.
我们拿下了暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组 局里不会忘记的
We're taking ViCAP down, and the Bureau won't forget it.
你在想什么
What do you think?
这个歪了
This one's crooked.
其他一切都井然有序
Everything else is ordered...
完美
perfect.
安吉拉·伯德
桑德拉·毕肖普
苔丝·洛提
瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼
这是威灵杀死的女人和瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼
It's the women Wellig killed and Rebecca Clark-Sherman.
大伙儿 来看这个
Guys, check this out!
甲基碘化物 杀死威灵的化学神经毒剂
Methyl iodide. The chemical neurotoxin used to kill Wellig.
这么简单就找到了
Just like that, huh?
有时候是的
Sometimes.
我是特帕迪
Tripathi.
诺克斯医学研究奖
玛丽莲·费尔克
克拉克打来的 我们得回去了
That was Clarke. We got to head back.
他们要解散暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组 克伦德勒被撤了
They're shutting down ViCAP. Krendler's out.
威灵在你的眼皮底下被杀了
Wellig got killed on your watch,
而且你篡改了记录
and you tampered with the logs.
你以为自己不受规则的约束
You think the rules don't apply to you.
而且看起来 你的队伍也这么认为
And by the looks of it, your team shares your sentiment.
当我听说你戒了酒时 我很开心
When I heard you quit drinking, I was glad.
我从不认为你是个有骨气的人
I never believed u202dyou were a man of character.
而我从不认为你热爱这份工作
And I never believed you loved the work.
你不是个警♥察♥ 托尼 只是个官员
You're not a cop, Tony. You're a bureaucrat.
还是个混♥蛋♥
And a prick.
你想要的东西只是
The only thing you ever wanted
一张比以前更大的办公桌
was a desk u202dbigger than your last one,
而现在 离退休只剩七年了 你坐到了这个位置
and now, seven years from retirement, this is your story.
托尼·赫尔曼 暴♥力♥犯罪组的老大
Tony Herman, u202dthe alpha dog of Violent Crime,
却从不离开大楼
who never leaves the building.
怎么回事
What's happening?
克伦德勒篡改了记录
Krendler changed the logs.
他担下了放那些警♥察♥进来的责任
He took the hit for logging in the cops.
但是我登记的 不是他 是我
But I logged it. It wasn't him. It was me.
别激动 他要一个人背锅
Hey, hey. He's going down alone.
等轮到你背锅时也会希望是这样
It's how you'll want it when it's you.
什么事
What?
什么
What?
知道了
Right.
根据法医所言
According to the coroner,
威灵死于中风
Wellig died of a stroke.
只有少量甲基碘化物
Only trace amounts of methyl iodide.
不足以杀死他
Not enough to kill him.
正式结论吗
Official?
正式结论
Official.
怎么 所以我们没事了
What? So, we're cleared?
但其实不是中风
But it wasn't a stroke.
-是谁干的 -有背景的人
- Who did this? u202d- Someone with a lot of juice.
背景非常强大的人
A hell of a lot of juice..
我就觉得威灵这年纪中风还太年轻
I thought Wellig u202dwas a little young for a stroke.
我们都知道他是被毒杀的
We both know he was poisoned.
嗯 那解剖结果怎么认定是自然死亡
Yeah. So how come the autopsy says natural causes?
意味着暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组没事了
Means ViCAP's off the hook.
这算是好事 我想是吧
So that's good... I guess.
你在问是不是我更改了法医的报告
You're asking if it's me that changed the coroner's report?
我在问是不是圣诞老人
I'm asking if it was Santa.
他之前改了记录来保护埃斯奎维尔
He futzed with the logs earlier to protect Esquivel.
他们想陷害埃斯奎维尔来背锅
They were setting up Esquivel to take the fall.
我也当作一两次圣诞老人 你知道的
I've been Santa once or twice. You know that.
更改来访者记录是一回事
Doctoring a visitor's log is one thing.
篡改死因 就算是警♥察♥...
Falsifying cause of death, even for the squad...
我与这件事没有关系
I didn't have anything to do with that.
另有其人买♥♥通了法医 有权有势之人
Someone else got to the coroner. Someone with power.
你知道什么让我心惊胆战吗 默里
You know what scares the hell out of me, Murray?
那人不是我
Is that it wasn't me.
我对此一无所知
That I have no idea.
无论是谁篡改了报告
That whoever changed that report
也大摇大摆地走进了我们的大门
also had the reach to walk through our door
用一罐汽水杀死了被我们保护的嫌犯
and kill a protected suspect with a can of soda.
有人想让我们停止调查这些凶案
Someone wants us to stop looking at these murders,
而且我们对对方一无所知
and we are in the dark.
你能继续等待客服部门的电♥话♥吗
Can you continue to hold for Customs?
好的 我继续等
Yes, I can still hold.
克拉克和埃斯奎维尔去喝啤酒了
Hey, Clarke and Esquivel went for a beer.
你想不想...
You want to...
这就是我庆祝的方法
This is me celebrating.
我能问你个事吗
Hey, um, can I run something by you?
迈克·迪亚兹帮我们找到了玛丽莲的家
What led us to Marilyn's house was Mike Diaz.
我们知道这人已经死了 但他的名字却到处都是
Now, we know he's a ghost, but his name is everywhere --
取款机交易 安保记录
the ATM transaction, security logs,
甚至在玛丽莲家
even at Marilyn's house.
假设她急匆匆地离开了这里
And say she left town in a panic --
但我并不信
which I don't buy --
为什么要留下能给自己定罪的证据
why leave incriminating evidence behind?
她非常一丝不苟
She's meticulous.
就像河流浮尸案中尸体的伤口一样
Everything's like the wounds on the River Murder Victims --
故意 不自然
deliberate, self-conscious.
你听说过收益递减规律吗
You ever heard of diminishing returns?
指其他投入固定不变时 连续增加某一投入
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表