剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
My guys didn't even know she left, much less where she went.
-这才是关键 保罗 -她是我的探员
- That was the point, Paul. - She's my agent.
史达林是我的探员 而且我要提醒你 你也是
Starling is my agent, and I'll remind you, so are you.
我们不要再这样了 露丝
We are not gonna do this again, Ruth.
是吗 我们现在要谈这个吗
Really? We're gonna talk about this now?
-在我的女儿还... -对
- When my daughter is -- - Yes.
因为上次凯瑟琳不见了时
Because last time Catherine went missing,
你也是这样
you did the same thing.
-你忘了吗 -保罗
- Have you forgotten? - Paul.
你和一个连环杀手暗中交易
You made a backdoor deal with a serial murderer
获取她被谁绑♥架♥的信息
to get information about who took her.
你损害了联调局
You undermined the FBI.
你让生命受到威胁
You put lives in danger.
当时你跟我一起做了决定
And you were right there with me,
我不明白你现在为什么突然
so I don't know why now, suddenly --
我们让一个疯子越狱
And we sprung a maniac from confinement,
他把两个警♥察♥开膛破肚
where he escaped and eviscerated two cops
还有医护人员 天知道还有谁
and a paramedic and God knows who else!
是我们干的
We did that!
你想过那些警♥察♥吗 露丝
Have you ever thought about those cops, Ruth?
你想过吗
Have you?
再多说一句 你就要失去工作了
You are about one word from losing your job.
我们俩唯一想做的
The only thing either of us wanted to do...
就是做出保证人们安全的选择
was make the choices that kept people safe.
而你却用她的生命冒险
And you're risking her life.
我这是信任她
I am trusting her.
是你从没做过的事
Which is something you've never done.
那是因为她会害得自己被杀
I don't trust her not to get herself killed.
你一直用那个乳液吗
Did you always use that lotion?
他想让我闻起来像你吗
Did he want me to smell like you?
他2岁时我就失去了他
I lost him when he was 2.
他不可能记得
He couldn't have remembered --
失去了他
Lost him?
你干了什么
What did you do?
我喝酒了
I drank.
我是个酒鬼
I was a drinker.
但法庭不愿把他给我
But the State wasn't gonna let me have him,
所以我让父母收养了他
so I asked my Momma and Daddy to take him in.
告诉我那股味道
Tell me about the smell.
我正在告诉你
I'm telling you!
我母亲的厕所
My mother's bathroom.
她甚至不喜欢
She didn't even like it.
我父亲喜欢
My father did.
她说这味道让她头疼
She said the smell gave her a headache,
但她为了他涂
but she wore it for him.
我就是在那找到的
That's where I found it.
詹姆也是
And Jame did, too.
你的儿子想让我的皮肤柔软松弛
Your boy wanted my skin soft and loose,
为了方便从我身上剥皮
so it would peel off me.
他
He was...
他很孤僻
He was disconnected.
我母亲说他"可恨"
My mother called him "Hateful."
他们对他干了什么
What did they do to him?
告诉我
Tell me!
-我不能 -告诉我
- I can't. - Tell me!
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
把枪给我 好吗
Hand me the gun, okay?
你好 克拉丽丝
Hello, Clarice.
莱拉
Lila.
这贱♥人♥杀了你儿子
This is the bitch who killed your son.
凯瑟琳 把枪放下 我们回家
Catherine, put the gun down. Let's go home.
是我母亲让你来的吗
Did my mother send you here?
基尼太太 快走
Mrs. Kinney, go.
-赶紧走 -别动
- Go now. - Don't.
我不相信她突然之间就成了家长
I don't buy her being a parent all of a sudden.
如果确实是她派她来的呢 你妈妈
Well, what if she did send her? Your momma?
总有人要照顾你
Someone's gotta take care of you.
你像流浪狗一样骨瘦如柴
You're thin as a stray dog.
这是你的问题 凯瑟琳 与你母亲无关
This is on you, Catherine. Not your mother.
我知道你们有过很不愉快的过节
I know you two are caught up in some hard stuff,
但那不意味着她没有百分百支持你
but that doesn't mean she isn't standing by you 100%.
爱不总是如我们所愿
Love doesn't always look like we want it to.
是时候放下了
It's time to move on.
放下 那你呢
Move on? What about you?
我可以闭着眼睛画下他的房♥子
I could draw his house from memory,
你甚至不记得自己在地下室的一半时间
and you can't remember half your time in that basement.
你母亲或许有本剪贴簿
Your mother probably has a scrapbook
贴满了你的文章
filled with your articles in it!
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
凯瑟琳 把枪放下
Catherine, put the gun down!
都别吵了 各位
Stop! Everyone.
凯瑟琳 你说得对
Catherine, you're right.
我每天都想他
I think about him every day.
每一天
Every single day.
我会告诉你我知道的 好吗
I'll tell you what I can, alright?
我当然会想他们
Of course I think about them.
那些警♥察♥
Those officers.
我会梦见他们
I have dreams about them.
可怕的梦
Horrible dreams.
他们都没有脸
They don't have faces.
我不知道自己做的事会导致这种情况
I had no idea that what I was doing would lead to that.
我只想救我的宝贝女儿 保罗
I just wanted my little girl back, Paul.
我知道
I know.
但...她需要
But...she just needed
不同于我的东西
s-something different than me.
我对她来说从不是正确的人选
I was never the right one for her.
我或许能是其他人的好母亲 但不是她的
I might've been a good mother for someone else, but not her.
我在选美比赛中认识了詹姆的父亲
I met Jame's father at a beauty pageant.
他带我去了洛杉矶
He took me to Los Angeles.
他说我能成为演员
He said I could be an actress.
我的第一次试镜是范·约翰逊的电影
My first audition was for a Van Johnson picture.
我几乎没表演 只是露了个面
Oh, I was barely showing, just a little bump,
但他们看了我一眼 就让我回家了
but they took one look at me and told me to go home.
詹姆的爸爸不喜欢那样
Jame's daddy didn't like that.
他走了
He left.
但凯瑟琳来到这个世界时
But Catherine came into the world
喊叫着 充满活力 吵吵嚷嚷 那么的
yelling and vibrant and fussy and so...
充满爱 满满的爱
loving, intensely loving.
四岁时 她会紧紧抱住你
At 4, she would hug you so tight,
让你留下淤青
she'd leave a bruise.
她在睡梦中大笑
And she'd laugh in her sleep.
我不知道她是从哪继承的这些
I don't know where she came from,
但我好爱她
but I loved her so much.
我爱她爱到心痛
I loved her so much it hurt.
我相信人们说的
I believed what people said --
当我抱着他时我就会爱他了
I'd love him when I held him.
我也是
And I did.
我努力了
I tried.
你伤害他了吗 所以法庭带走了他
You hurt him? Is that why the state took him?
不 绝不会
No. Never.
当时我有个面试 清洁工
I had a job interview. Cleaning.
詹姆耳朵疼
Jame had an earache.
他在公车上一路吵闹 一直到城里
He screamed on the bus, all the way downtown.
公车司机把我们赶下了车
The bus driver kicked us off.
我买♥♥了一个止咳药水 这让他安静了下来
I got some cough syrup, and that quieted him.
然后他睡着了
And then he fell asleep.
然后我
And then I...
把剩下的喝了
I drank the rest.
为了平静自己
To calm myself.
等我们到那后 他们都不肯见我
By the time we got there, they wouldn't even see me.
那时我才意识到詹姆不在我身边
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表