剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
Cause of death in each case was the bullet to the head.
-45口径的 -是的
- 45 - Correct.
一向如此
As always.
好了 史达林 开始吧
Okay, Starling. Go.
埃斯奎维尔是我们的狙击手
Esquivel's our Army sniper guy.
特帕迪是我们的图书馆
Tripathi's our library.
克拉克是我们的测谎机
Clarke's our lie detector.
说服我们相信你的行为科学
Make us believe in your Behavioral Science
就像我相信他们那样
like I believe in them.
这个疯子有多疯
How crazy is the crazy?
好吧
Well...
不同年龄 不同种族
different ages, different races.
咬痕很浅
The bite marks are shallow.
而且伤口的间隙太均匀了 这很奇怪
And it's strange the wounds are so well-spaced.
没有一个...互相挨着
None of them...kiss.
初步证据显示有性侵的痕迹吗
Any cursory evidence of sexual assault?
没有 但还得送她们去停尸房♥
Nope. But they still gotta go to the morgue.
受害者身上没有勒痕
No ligature marks on either victim.
我也没看见任何的瘀伤 长官
And I don't see any petechiae bruising, sir.
她是头部中弹
She got shot in the head.
有时候这会导致那些痕迹神奇地消失
That can act like a magic eraser sometimes.
这对你来说意味着什么 史达林
What does that say to you, Starling?
这里没有亲密行为 没有疯狂
There's no intimacy here. No frenzy.
他肯定知道她们会浮起来
And he'd have to know they'd float.
如果凶手真是精神病 我们还不会发现尸体
A -- A -- A true psychopath? We'd still be looking.
但如果是反♥社♥会♥者
But a true sociopath --
他们不会留下受害者的脸
They wouldn't have left their faces.
或她们的结婚戒指
Or their wedding rings.
这有什么根据
What rule is that?
你是说凶手不是个疯子吗
Are you saying it's not a crazy guy?
还有谁会这么做
I mean, who el-- Who else does this?
我是说事情有些不对劲
I'm saying something feels wrong,
太克制了 太理智了
like it's too controlled, too sane.
我是说我现在还不能肯定
I'm saying I don't know if I can be definitive yet.
克拉克 把她们送去停尸间
Clarke, get her to the morgue.
把手套起来
Bag the hands.
验尸官马上就到
Coroner's coming.
好了 伙计们 是时候面对秃鹫了
Okay, fellas, time to face the vultures.
我们走 走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
如果你还没有调整好心态
If you're not prepared emotionally
去看在你眼前的东西
to see what's right in front of you --
-长官 -你在含糊其辞
- Sir - You're equivocating,
因此很不可靠
and, therefore, unreliable.
这两起案件
This whole mess
完全符合法律定义上的连环杀人
falls right into the legal definition of serial killing.
长官 如果我骑车撞了两个人
Sir, if I ran into two people on my bike,
那也符合法律定义
it would fall under the legal definition.
法律很宽泛
It's very broad.
定义很明晰
The definition is unambiguous.
我告诉过你 简单明了
I told you -- simple and clean.
长官 我是说我需要更多时间来下定论
Sir, I'm saying that I need more time to make an assessment.
我们没有时间
We don't have time.
我们要开新闻发布会
We have a press conference.
露丝·马汀想要激怒公众
Ruth Martin wants the public inflamed
让媒体站在她这边
and the press on her side.
我必须得参加她的游戏 你也是
Now, I have to play her game, and so do you.
别再说这种"我不知道 伤口不挨着"的话
None of this "I don't know, the wounds don't kiss" stuff,
明白了吗
you understand?
司法部长利用家人经受的
The Attorney General has built her reputation
暴♥力♥事件建立了自己的声誉
on how violence has touched her family.
这个案件是她用来
Is this case a way for her to --
宣传的机会吗
An opportunity for some PR?
那可能是我听过最愤世嫉俗的言论了
That may be the most cynical thing I've ever heard.
对于那些仍存善念的人
For those of you that have a soul --
马汀司法部长把这起案件列为当务之急
AG Martin has made this priority one.
所以才让史达林特工参与调查吗
Is that why Agent Starling was brought in?
史达林特工会自己回答这个问题
Special Agent Starling will answer that question herself.
克拉丽丝 你觉得自己与连环杀手有特殊关系吗
Clarice, do you think you have a special connection to serial --
史达林探员
Agent Starling!
克拉丽丝 重返外勤你感觉如何
Clarice, how does it feel to be back in the field?
我很庆幸能与同僚一起重返外勤
I'm real glad to be back in the field with my fellow agents.
你认为凶手是另一个比尔吗 连环杀手
Do you think this is another Bill -- a serial killer?
-克拉丽丝 -史达林探员
- Clarice! - Agent Starling!
案件符合连环杀人案的法律定义
It meets the legal criteria.
又是一个疯子吗
Is this another madman?
这是个连环杀手吗 克拉丽丝
Is this a serial killer, Clarice?
是的
Yes.
你是个训练有素的调查员
You're a trained investigator,
我就知道你能找到垫子下面的钥匙
so I knew you'd find the key under the mat.
我之前不知道我得住在华盛顿
I didn't know I'd need a place to stay in D.C.
你想住多久住多久
Stay as long as you want.
几天后我就走了
I'll be out of your hair in a few days.
我知道你查悬案忙的很
I know you're up to your neck working cold cases.
我准备对美国司法部部长立案
I'm building one against the Attorney General of the United States.
控告她绑♥架♥你
For kidnapping you.
我在电视上看到你了
I saw you on TV.
有多糟
How bad was it?
非常糟糕
It was bad.
你去采购了
You did the shopping.
我想帮忙
I wanted to contribute.
这要我怎么按字母顺序整理
How am I supposed to alphabetize?
我买♥♥了甘草糖
I bought Twizzlers.
截然不同的字母呢
That's a whole nother letter.
所以
So...
你极不情愿地被她从地下室拽出来了
...she pulled you out of the basement kicking and screaming, huh?
场面肯定很有趣
Must have been fun.
那个马汀可真是个奇葩
That Martin is a real piece of work, boy.
她一边直视着你的双眼
She'll look you right in the eye
一边挖出你的肾脏
while she's gutting your kidneys.
知道她的经历 差点失去自己的孩子
After what she's been through, almost losing her child,
我不相信她是为了荣誉
I don't believe she's in it for the glory.
我同意 但是
Well, me neither, but
他们只想让我说这是个疯狂的连环杀手
they just want me to say it's a crazy serial guy.
博眼球的话
The flashy stuff.
表面上看起来是这样
I mean, it presents on the surface as what it is,
但我说不好 阿蒂丽娅
but I don't know, Ardelia.
可能是我的原因吧
Maybe it's me.
如果是我还没
What if I'm not...
调整好心态呢
emotionally prepared?
是那个逊爆了的心理医生这么跟你说的吗
Did your exceedingly lame therapist say that to you?
他永远抓不到比尔
He could never have caught Bill.
他只想觉得你是侥幸成功
He'd probably like to think you just got lucky.
克伦德勒也这么想
Like Krendler thinks.
你因为足够自信才得以拯救一个女孩
You trusted yourself enough to save a girl once,
还有千千万万可能遇害的女孩
and all the girls that would have come after.
我们在匡提科洗衣房♥学了什么
What did we learn in the laundry room back at Quantico?
首要调查原则
First Principles.
案件的本质是什么
What is the thing, in and of itself?
不同种族
Nothing in common demographically.
-奇怪 -所有伤口
- Weird. - And all the wounds
都自相矛盾
are just fighting each other for attention,
"看看 我有咬人癖
like, "Oh, look at me. I'm a biter --
等等 我还有这把锋利的大刀"
Oh, wait, no, I got this great, big knife."
它们们非常...不自然
They're...self-conscious.
你是说他不是强迫症吗
You saying he's not compulsive?
我是说他的作案手法
I'm saying he does it
像是从书里学来的
like he learned it in a book, this guy.
非常刻意
There's deliberation.
除了伤口
Despite the wounds.
不 正是这些伤口
No, becauseof the wounds.
它们
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表