剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
如果我被解职
If I'm out of a job,
我不知道我们两个接下来会如何
I don't know what's next for either of us.
如果我不在了 暴♥力♥犯罪特别小组也就不在了
If I go, ViCAP goes.
真抱歉 保罗
I'm so sorry, Paul.
我把你从司法部前景好的工作调到了这里
I pulled you out of a nice trajectory at Justice for this.
不 我很高兴回到局里
No, I'm glad to be back at the Bureau.
我想在这里工作
I-I want to be here.
在比尔之后
After Bill, the...
我想做这个
I want to be doing this.
凯瑟琳怎么样
How is Catherine?
你还记得在伊利诺伊州的那晚吗
Do you remember the night in Illinois?
当我们发现联调局找错地方了
When we found out the FBI had the wrong house?
你发誓她会回到我身边
You swore she'd come back to me.
记得
Yeah.
保罗 她何时能回到我身边啊
Paul, when will she come back to me?
她已经回来了
She's already back.
她还活着
She's alive.
好了 我们需要公众站在我们这边
Okay, we need the public on our side.
我们需要威灵来定连环杀人案
We need Wellig on serial murder.
你给他开什么条件都行
Offer him whatever you need to.
我会让它通过的
I'll make it work.
我会在家办公
I'm gonna work from home.
找我打家里的电♥话♥
You can reach me there.
你为什么改主意了
Why'd you change your mind?
谈条件的事
Asking for a deal.
我从没说过
It never happened.
他们在听 而你想补过 对吗
They're listening, and you're trying to cover your ass, right?
所有人都有算计 亲爱的
Everybody's got a game, honey.
我要把卡尔·威灵的样本送去实验室
I have to take Karl Wellig's samples to the lab.
你有东西让我带吗
Anything I can take for you?
你在说笑吗 不 我是证据保管链姑娘
Are you kidding? u202dNo, I'm chain-of-custody-girl.
我得登记这些从全国各地送来的悬案
I have to sign in all these cold-case DNA test requests from
DNA检测申请
all over the country,
然后亲自交给实验室
then carry them over and sign them into the lab myself.
我不破案 但注意了
I don't solve cases, mind you --
我送案
I carry them.
来了悬案科 史达林
Come to Cold Cases, Starling.
你就到了最光鲜亮丽的地方
Come to where the glamour is.
案子怎么样
How's it going? u202d
威灵反口了 说我是骗子
Wellig recanted on the deal, called me a liar.
什么
What?
所有人都在用怀疑的眼光看我
Everyone's looking at me sideways.
他们本来就那样看你
They were already looking at you sideways.
我去开个便利店算了
I'm just gonna... u202dOpen a convenience store
卖♥♥拉面和橘子汽水
that sells ramen noodles and orange soda.
是 我知道我的口味和八岁小孩一样
Yeah. I'm aware I have the palate of an 8-year-old.
好了
Okay.
好
Okay.
凯瑟琳 我回来了
Catherine, I'm home.
司法部长想要以连环杀人案结案 今天就结
AG wants to close for serial murder. Today.
大家发散思维
Let's get creative, guys.
我们在受害者血流不止的房♥子里抓到了他
We had him at the house with a victim bleeding out.
他袭击了一名联调局探员
He attacked a federal agent.
那他为什么放弃承认另外三起谋杀
So why would he give up the other three murders?
在马里兰蓄意谋杀
Premeditated in Maryland
是终身监禁 不得假释 强制执行
is life without parole, mandatory.
特区有联邦司法权
We have federal jurisdiction in D.C.
本区二级谋杀
Second-degree murder in the District
是二十到四十年 可以假释
is 20 to 40 with parole.
我们可以给他开二十年内假释的条件
We could offer him parole in 20.
技术部的人说
Well, CS Techs said
威灵是在马里兰州抛的尸
that Wellig dumped the bodies on the Maryland side.
但我们是在特区打捞上来的
Yeah, but we fished them out in D.C.
他想知道我们有多少信息
He wants to know how much we have.
我喜欢这个 埃斯奎维尔 二级谋杀
I like this, Esquivel. Second-degree.
他放弃律师不知道会闹出什么幺蛾子
Let's get it done before whatever crap he's pulling
赶在他搞砸前把事情搞定
by waiving his lawyer screws everything.
我们的切入点是什么
What's our wedge here?
长官
Sir?
卡尔·威灵可能有严格的道德准则
Karl Wellig might have a strict moral code,
尤其是涉及到妇女
especially where it concerns women.
那人有严格的道德准则
That guy's got a strict moral code?
道德不过是我们为世界建立秩序创造出来的规则
Morals are just rules we create to give order to the world.
如果你为了生存打破了十诫
When you break the Ten Commandments for a living,
你得创造出一套你自己的原则
you have to come up with your own rules.
瑞贝卡说她脱衣服时他不会看她
Rebecca said he wouldn't look at her when she was undressing.
我碰他嘴巴时他也不会看我
He would not look at me when I touched his mouth.
如果这对逼供有帮助的话
If that's helpful to force a confession.
埃斯奎维尔 你的坏警♥察♥演得怎么样
Esquivel, how's your bad cop?
-我什么 -跟我来
- My what? - Come with me.
我们用...严厉逼问展开
We'll lead with the, uh... Go at him hard.
默里 你管这种方法叫什么
Murray, what do you call that approach?
里德技术
Reid technique.
你还为此开了个研讨会
You actually gave a seminar on it.
是啊 我讲得很不错吧
Right. I did a hell of a job, huh?
来吧 孩子
Come on, kid.
卡尔·威灵 见见埃斯奎维尔特别探员
Karl Wellig, meet Special Agent Esquivel.
瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼向你问好
Rebecca Clark-Sherman sends her regards.
我不认识这人
I don't know who that is.
她说你把她家的洗碗机修得完好如初
Well, she says you did a great job with her dishwasher,
她正讲给所有愿意听的人
and she is telling anyone who'll listen.
"里德技术" 其实就是...
"Reid Technique." In fact...
一套经过整理的胡说八道
The codified practice of talking out of your ass like, uh,
假装你手上的证据比实际多
you have more evidence than you do.
罪犯知道自己做了什么
Perp knows what he did.
你知道的东西
When you know something,
很难想象别人不知道
it's hard to imagine the other person doesn't.
我只是说 里德还是有用的
I'm just saying, Reid still works.
...多起谋杀
...multiple murders
司法部长跟我们用了这个词
when the AG gives us the word.
这是五十年代的技术了
It's from the '50s.
我就是五十年代的
I'm from the '50s.
我还能用
I still work.
卡尔 我们不是来这里讨论
Karl, we're not here to talk about
你对瑞贝卡的谋杀未遂
your attempted murder of Rebecca.
这个 这已经是定论了
That is, well -- u202dwell, that's open and shut.
我们的法医实验室确认你的牙印
Our forensics lab matched your bite
与其他三名受害者身上的咬痕匹配
to the bite marks on three other victims.
这是恶意谋杀
That's aggravated murder.
是三辈子的终生监禁
That's life three times over.
好的
Sure.
你真的以为你可以咬人
Did you really think you could bite someone
而不留下DNA吗
without leaving your DNA behind?
或者强♥奸♥别人
Or that you could rape someone
却什么都不留下吗
and not leave anything behind?
这句话直接碰触到了他的严格道德标准
That got him right in the strict moral code.
卡尔 我问问你
Karl, let me ask you something.
她们嘲笑过你吗
Did they laugh at you?
为什么你要给那些婊♥子♥
That why you have to give those bitches --
好了 埃斯奎维尔
Alright, Esquivel.
你在服役期间强♥奸♥过女人吗
You rape women during your time in the military?
老兄 我也服过役
Look, man, I was there.
我知道那里的规则很不一样
I know the rules feel different over there.
我不需要听这些
I don't need to listen to this.
-看到他的脚了吗 -对 对 对
- See his foot? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他在努力克制自己
Yeah, he's sure trying to hang on.
是从海外开始的吗 还是你一直都这样
Did it start overseas, or were you always this way, huh?
埃斯奎维尔
Esquivel. u202d
够了
Enough.
你不是侦查员/狙击手
You're no Scout/Sniper.
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表