剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
行医执照被吊销了吗
medical license was revoked?
五年前
Five years ago?
好的
Okay.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
-什么情况 -"未达到医疗标准"
- What? - "Failure to meet the standard of care."
犯了大错才会被吊销执照
You got to really screw up to get your license revoked.
我叔叔胃有问题 因为他的外科医生
My uncle had stomach problems 'cause his surgeon dropped
把打火机留在他肚子里了
a cigarette lighter in his abdomen.
那医生还在工作
The doctor's still working.
费尔克没有行医执照
And how was Felker u202dable to practice medicine
还怎么做医生
without a license?
医生执照是按州颁发的
Well, doctors are licensed state-by-state.
我猜那些冒险的医院
I guess your more dicier hospitals
不是每次都做背景检查
don't always do background checks.
史达林探员
Agent Starling.
我收到一条信息说
Hi. I got a message saying that
你在找玛丽莲·费尔克
you're looking for Marilyn Felker?
我 我是她妹妹露安·费尔克
I, um -- I'm her sister, Luanne Felker.
玛丽莲还好吗
Is -- Is Marilyn okay?
我听说赫尔曼很严厉
I heard Herman's tough.
你一定让他印象深刻
You must have made an impression
才被选中参与这次调查
to be chosen for this investigation.
可以这么说
You could say that.
昨天巴尔的摩警♥察♥到达时有五名警♥察♥
Five cops were logged in when BPD arrived
和威灵一起登记了
with Welling yesterday.
我们要找的人肯定不在他们当中
Our guy here definitely isn't one of them.
是不是有一大群人在差不多的时间来这里
Was there a big group that came in around the same time?
这是什么
What is that?
退休派对 那是反情报部门的杜威
Retirement party -- u202dDewey from Counterintelligence.
这个胡子男是我们要找的可疑律师
That's our sketchy lawyer with the mustache.
还有 我看看
And -- let me see --
在他身旁穿西装的 没错
right next to him in a suit -- boom!
就是这个警♥察♥
that's our cop.
他肯定把警服装在那个包里了
He must have his uniform in that bag.
你真厉害 马普
You're on fire, Mapp.
早上11点43分
11:43 a.M.
要进入这栋大楼 他得想个法子登记 对吧
To be in the building, he had to sign in somehow?
用政♥府♥发放的身份证
Used a government-issued I.D.
每个人都得用身份证进出大楼
No one gets in or out without I.D.
杜威人缘不错
Dewey was popular.
我们能逐步排查 按照年龄 性别和身高
We can break it down, sort by age, gender, height.
不匹配访客信息的身份证
An I.D. that didn't match the visitor
会触发警报 对吗
would have raised flags, right?
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What's wrong?
三号♥安检口
北入口
有人进了系统
Someone went into the system.
这个人还有主管权限
Someone with supervisor clearances.
刚刚吗 是谁
Just now? Who?
P·克伦德勒
保罗·克伦德勒
Paul Krendler?
什么 他在修改这些用户记录吗
What? He's changing the logs?
他在索要权限
He's claiming the authorization.
他正在给自己授权
He's bringing it down on himself.
之前是谁登录的
Who logged them in before?
我不知道 记录都没了
I don't know. It's gone.
他刚帮别人收拾了烂摊子
He just saved someone's ass.
他刚刚篡改了证据
He just tampered with evidence.
这是看护昏迷病人的机构
It's a care facility for people in comas.
伍德黑文护理中心
华盛顿特区
这是我做噩梦时梦见的地方
This place is the stuff of my nightmares.
持续性植物人状态
Persistent vegetative state.
"持续性"
"Persistent."
有些人会在这里呆上许多年
Some of these people have been in here for years.
引发生死权问题的美国女性植物人
比方说特丽·夏沃
Like Terri Schiavo.
说真的 史达林 我要是成了这样
For real, Starling, just smother me
两周后你就用枕头闷死我吧
with a pillow after two weeks.
这里是伍德黑文护理中心
Woodhaven Care Center.
很抱歉 她现在没空
I'm sorry. She's unavailable.
史达林探员吗
Agent Starling?
我是
Yes.
抱歉 这里人手不够
Sorry, lean staff.
我得等另一位护士
I had to wait for the other nurse
休息回来
to get back from break.
我们想和你谈谈你姐姐的事
Uh, we wanted to talk to you about your sister.
玛丽莲和我已经几年没说过话了
Marilyn and I haven't spoken in a few years now.
你们俩都是从医的吗
You both work in medicine?
我不认为玛丽莲会这么承认
I'm not sure Marilyn would agree.
对她而言 护理学是凡人的工作
Well, to her, nursing is mundane.
她一向信奉挑战极限
She always believed in pushing boundaries,
而我照顾那些处于昏迷状态的病人
and I take care of patients who are, well, in comas.
听起来你们观念不同
Well, sounds like you have different perspectives.
你是看护者
You're a caretaker,
而她更像是把自己视为一位...先驱
where she sees herself as more of a...pioneer.
我说得对吗
Does that sound about right?
差不多
Not far off.
我们虽然是双胞胎 但玛丽莲总是...
We may be twins, but Marilyn was always...
更好强 如果你懂我的意思
more, if that makes sense.
你知道她现在可能在什么地方吗
Do you have any idea where she might be?
我最近一次听说 她在加纳做临床试验
Last I heard, she was running a trial in Ghana.
我们还在找她
We're still looking for her.
她干什么了
What did she do?
目前她还没受到任何指控
Well, at this time, she isn't being accused of anything.
我们只是想找她问些问题
We'd just like to find her so we can ask her some questions.
她有什么事也不会告诉我 所以...
Well, I'm the last person she'd ever confide in, so...
为什么
Why is that?
我也一直不明白
I've never understood.
但如果你们找到她 能告诉我一声吗
But if you do, can you please let me know, okay?
找到她的话
Find her.
当然
Of course.
查到了吗
Got 'em?
丹·威利斯和迈克·迪亚兹
Dan Willis and Mike Diaz.
那个律师和假警♥察♥
The lawyer and the fake cop.
我总是查到他们
u202dI always get 'em.
我想问问 周五晚上如果你有空的话...
I wanted to ask you, Friday night if you're free --
我得打断你了
I have to stop you there.
我不是来这交朋友的
I'm not here to socialize.
我们别在工作里掺杂...无用功了
Let's not mix business with...nonsense.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道的 这就是我的行事...
It's just how I like to, you know -- how I --
不不不 只是...
No, no, no, no, no. It's, uh --
我只想不让你感到难堪
I'm just trying to say this without embarrassing you.
你听说过黑人联盟吗
Have you heard about the Black Coalition?
听说过
Yes, I have.
但我还是拒绝
u202dThe answer's still no.
谢谢
Thank you.
我非常尊重黑人联盟在推进的运动
I respect deeply u202dwhat the Coalition is doing,
但那并不适合我
but it's not for me.
你不关心你的未来吗
You aren't interested in your future?
你得为之奋斗 知道吗
You'd have to fight for it, you know?
没人能独自做到这一点
No one can do it alone.
我想要一个不需要和整个系统作斗争的地方
I want to get to a place where I'm not fighting the system --
我要建立一个新系统
I'm building a new one.
你能办到吗 从系统内部吗
Can you? From inside?
"主人的工具..."
"The master's tools --"
"永远不会拆了主人的房♥子"
"Will never dismantle the master's house."
黑人女同性恋女权主义活动家
奥德丽·罗德 1984年
Audre Lorde, 1984.
我只做有考量的决定 探员
I only make informed decisions, Agent.
你想待在悬案科吗
Cold Cases where you want to be?
我会创造更多出外勤的机会
I'll make more opportunities in the field.
我会创造机会的
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表