剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
明天你得接受今天自己做的决定
You've got to live with yourself tomorrow.
他就在那 我们抓了个现行
He's right there. We got him right there.
长官
Um, sir?
我打算结案了
I'm sealing this up.
克伦德勒先生 长官
Um, Mr. Krendler, sir.
我能跟你私下谈谈吗
May I speak to you privately?
不能
No.
司法部长要什么 我们就给她什么
The AG wants what she wants.
你给了我们截然不同的信息
You gave us information that flipped.
我没空再碰一次运气了
I don't have time for another coin toss.
你有侵入的念头吗
u202dDo you have invasive thoughts?
那些可能让你行事...鲁莽
They can cause you to act...impulsively.
怎么回事
What was that?
抱歉 真抱歉 是个意外
I'm sorry. I'm -- I'm sorry. It was an accident.
你的意外是冲我来的吗
Was your accident aimed at me?
当然不是 长官
Of course not, sir.
长官 卡尔·威灵可能杀了人
Sir, Karl Wellig might have done the killing,
但他不是唯一该负责的
but he's not the only one responsible.
如果没有政♥治♥因素介入 难道我们不该
If it weren't for the politics, wouldn't we be --
那威灵为什么不告诉我们谁是始作俑者
Well, why doesn't Wellig tell us who's responsible, then?
他为什么改变了对你所开条件的态度
Why did he change his mind on your deal?
我觉得他没改变
I don't think he did.
我觉得另有其人替他改了
I think someone else changed it for him.
谁
Who?
你
You.
长官 如果除去我的证词
Sir, you did 100% the right thing
即这些凶案是阴谋的一部分
when you retracted my statement
那你做的事百分百正确
that these murders are part of a conspiracy.
百分百
100%.
但威灵知道真♥相♥ 所以对他而言
But Wellig knows the truth, so to him,
这看起来就像是掩盖
it looks like a cover-up --
为了掩盖事实真♥相♥ 他们不惜派人杀人灭口
a cover-up that is so deep they're sending people to kill him.
阿蒂丽娅·马普找到了这些
Um, Ardelia Mapp found these.
这些与受害者的咬痕伤口完全吻合
They are a perfect match to the victims' wounds.
他没有咬她们 他只是伪造成那样
He didn't bite them. He just made it look like he did.
卡尔·威灵不是连环杀手
Karl Wellig is not a serial killer.
他是更大阴谋的一部分
He's a part of something much bigger.
你觉得是我想玩政♥治♥吗
You think I'm the one who wants to play politics?
是政♥治♥找上了我
The politics find me.
我能让他坦白
I can get a confession.
你 在刚才的失控后 我都想让你回家了
You? After that outburst, I'm about to send you home.
你在担心我是否没事
You're wondering if I'm okay.
而现在 威灵也是
And at this point, so is Wellig.
好好利用这个优势
Use that to your advantage.
他认为我是薄弱环节
He thinks I'm the weak link.
你可能是
You might be.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
派我进去
Send me in.
关押犯安全管理条规
坐着别动 禁止使用暴♥力♥
在相关人员协助前禁止离开房♥间
如果发生火灾 相关人员会带你到安全地方
小姑娘来了啊
Well, u202dit's the merry-go-round.
条件是证人保护计划
The offer is Witness Protection.
我知道我们得保护你的安全
I understand we need to keep you safe.
我们现在都知道了
We all understand that now.
我们认为今天有位杀手被派到这来灭你的口
We believe an assassin was sent here to kill you today.
证人保护计划换那个雇你杀害安吉拉·伯德
WITSEC for everything about who hired you to kill Angela Bird,
苔丝·洛提 桑德拉·毕肖普
Tess Laughty, Sandra Bishop,
瑞贝卡·克拉克-舍曼的人
and Rebecca Clark-Sherman.
好吧
Okay.
我知道这是你用来在她们身上制♥造♥咬痕的模具
I know this is what you used to make the bite marks on their skin.
你知道我为什么认为你用了吗
You know why I think you used it?
我想是雇你的人让你去咬这些女人
I think whoever hired you told you to bite the women,
伪装成疯子所犯的案件
to make it look like a madman,
但你不想这么做
but you didn't want to do that.
你总是干好本职工作 我知道
You always do your job. I know.
你遵守命令
You follow your orders.
杀人是一回事
Killing is killing,
但亵渎尸体 那是另一回事
but desecration -- that's another thing.
而你不打算这么做
And you were not gonna do that.
不对这些女人下手
Not to these women.
见鬼
Well, damn.
你或许是这里射得最准的神枪手
You may be the straightest shooter in here.
你做的所有事
All these things you've done.
所有这些他们让你做的事
All these things you've been asked to do.
我想或许最初更好
I think maybe it started as something better.
更纯粹
Purer.
我知道你走到这一步不容易
I know it's been a long road to get you here,
遵守他们的命令 在那些女人身上留下咬痕
to where they're asking you to leave bites on women.
我们会保护你 但告诉我们究竟是谁
We're going to protect you, but tell us who it was.
谁让你做那些事的
Who told you to do something like this?
谁让你亵渎她们的尸体
Who told you to desecrate their bodies?
告诉我
Tell me.
我爸爸 他以前总是喝这破玩意
You know, my daddy -- he used to drink this crap all the time.
成箱成箱的买♥♥
Bought it by the case load.
我讨厌啤酒
I hated it.
还是不喜欢
Still don't like it.
谁雇了你
Who hired you?
我之前从没给他们干过活
I'd never worked with them before.
开始说了
Here we go.
我总是进去出来 工作完成
I'm always in and out, and it's done.
干净利落
Clean.
但这些人对细节要求严格
But these guys wanted details.
咬痕
Bite marks.
谁 "他们"是谁
Who? Who is "them"?
我从不知道 我
I-I never even knew. I...
我只有号♥码 我不知道名字
I-I only got a number. I didn't get a name.
我不知道他们是谁
I-I didn't know who they were.
好 那号♥码是多少
Okay, what's the number?
是 是
It's -- It's...
威灵
Wellig?
小屋 赫塔
Hut. Hutta.
什么情况
What the hell?
-怎么回事 -蜷曲
- What's happening? - Huddle.
他中风了 快打911
He's having a stroke. Call 911.
威灵
Wellig!
威灵
Wellig!
威灵
Wellig!
威灵
Wellig!
威灵 挺住 挺住
Wellig! Come on, now. Come on.
威灵 来人啊
Wellig! Help.
挺住
Come on.
摸不到脉搏了
I don't have a pulse.
走开
Move!
你说你看到律师离开大楼了
You said you saw the lawyer leave the building?
我发誓看到了 他能去哪儿呢
I swore I did. Where else could he have gone?
封锁大楼 赶紧
Lock down the building, now.
问问巴尔的摩警局的人
Ask the Baltimore PD guys,
看他们能否守住出口和停车场
see if they'll cover the exits and the parking lots.
还有给威灵的 贴了标签
Wellig's is here, too. It's, uh...labeled.
威灵
等等 扣住警♥察♥ 所有警♥察♥
Wait, stop! Detain the cops, all of them.
-别让他们离开 -快走
- Do not let them leave. - Go.
怎么样 有什么信息
What? What do we got?
走廊的监控录像
Security footage from the hallway.
这人 他不是巴尔的摩警局的
This one. u202dHe was not with Baltimore PD.
警长说他之前从没见过他
Sergeant said he's never seen him before.
他不是警♥察♥
He's not a cop.
律师是个声东击西的特洛伊木马
The lawyer was a Trojan horse to distract us,
好让假警♥察♥靠近
to get "the cop" closer.
他给我们带了三明治 我直接把那汽水拿进去了
He brought us those damn sandwiches, and I took that soda right in.
保罗 特别探员主管来了 他很生气
剧集 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表