剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
-长颈鹿在哪里 -就在那边 亲爱的
- Where's Giraffe? - He's down here, love.
-就在双人沙发上 -你刚说"双人沙发"吗
- He's on the settee. - Did you say "settee"?
我以前怎么没注意到你会说"双人沙发"
How have I never noticed you say "settee" before?
那我该怎么说 "长沙发"吗
What should I say, then? "Couch"?
"长沙发" 才不是 就是"沙发"
"Couch?" No, twat. Sofa. It's a sofa.
-长颈鹿是活的吗 -不算是
- Is Giraffe alive? - Not really.
-长颈鹿是死的吗 -快点
- Is Giraffe dead? - Come on.
家长谈话别迟到
Let's not be late for parents' evening.
只有穿拖鞋的人才会家长谈话迟到
Only people in their slippers are late for parents' evening.
-要命 -怎么了
- Oh, bugger. - What?
-爸摔了一跤 -天啊
- Dad's had a fall. - Oh, no.
摔得重吗 他还好吗
A bad one? Is he okay?
他说他没事
He says he's all right.
就是摔青了 那个我猜应该是"脚腕扭了"
Just bruises and I'm guessing that's "sprained ankle."
手♥机♥自动更正成了"灵兽"
It's auto-corrected to "spirit animal."
他那个年纪不会再绊倒
He's at that age where you don't fall over.
只是"摔了一跤"
You "have a fall."
从来没人说利昂内尔·梅西摔了一跤
No one ever says Lionel Messi's had a fall.
"他没有越位 他进禁区了 但是我天
"He's onside. He's in the box. But, oh, no, look.
利昂内尔摔了一跤"
Lionel's had a fall."
小心点
Watch it.
看着点路 天啊
Mind the road. Oh, man.
我还没准备好去照顾爸妈
I am not ready to be looking after Mum and Dad, you know?
我不介意照顾孩子
I mean, I don't mind this sort of parenting thing,
但要是真去照顾自己父母的吃喝拉撒
but one where you're actually wiping your own parents' asses,
那就是另一♥码♥事了
that's a different ball game.
卢克 小心 抱歉 抱歉
Luke, careful. Sorry. Sorry.
他以为他是 我想不到什么滑板车大♥师♥
He thinks he's--oh, I can't think of a famous scooterer.
我觉得就没有滑板车大♥师♥
I don't think there are any.
卢克会参加三年级演出吗
So will we be seeing Luke in the Year Three production?
他不会上台
Um, well, not onstage,
不过他会做一些幕后的事
but he's doing that sort of behind-the-scenes stuff,
-对吧 亲爱的 -我会负责灯光
- aren't you, love? - I'm doing all the lights.
没什么的 明年或许就上台了
Oh, well. Never mind. Maybe next year.
走吧
Come on.
去你们的
Fuck them.
该死的希克森一家
The fucking Hicksons.
还有他们人模狗样的衣服
And their fucking outfits.
-做作 我受不了他 -她也一样
- Ponces. I can't stand him. - Or her.
你知道她在出轨吗
Do you know that she's having an affair?
也不是第一次了 毕竟他又老又无聊
Not for the first time either, 'cause he's so gray and dull,
她就像是七十年代那种浪荡的女人
and she seems sort of '70s-swinger throwback.
-我们是最好的 对吧 -没错
- We're best, aren't we? - We are best.
养育者
第一季 第二集
教他是件很开心的事
He's basically a pleasure to teach.
太好了
Good.
他很开心 愿意参与
He's very happy, joins in.
一般都很乖
Well-behaved, usually.
其实主要就是
The main thing, really,
卢克在格罗夫小学很开心
is that Luke's happy at Park Grove
他每天早上都想来上学
and he wants to come to school every morning.
-对 -真好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
抱歉问下
Yes. Sorry.
你之前提到卢克的阅读
You were saying earlier on about Luke's reading...
-对 -说他是平均水平
- Yes. - That it was average.
对于他这个年纪 是的
For his age, yes.
就是这年纪孩子应该有的水平
Absolutely where he should be.
好的 因为我以为
Right. 'Cause I thought, um--
他也不是什么天才
I mean, he's not a genius or anything.
它们已经灭绝了
They've extinguished--
我都不知道你会这个词
I didn't know you knew that word.
对一个七岁的孩子来说这个词挺难的
That's a big word for a seven-year-old to know.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你真的自己在读 你不仅仅是记住
You're actually reading it; you're not just remembering it
我给你读的东西
from when I read it to you.
不是 我挺擅长阅读写作
No, I'm good at reading and writing.
没错 聪明的小家伙
Yes, you are, clever sausage.
你知道吗 我小时候
You know, I wanted to be a writer
想当个作家
when I was a kid
或者艺术家也行
or an artist, you know?
或许漫画家 两者结合一下
Cartoonist, maybe, combine the two.
那你为什么没当
Why didn't you?
人生难免不如意 对吧
Eh, you know, life gets in the way, doesn't it?
偏离了轨迹
You drift.
后来有了你俩
Then you two came along...
我不是在怪你们
I'm not blaming you.
就是你正好问了
Just, you did ask.
好了 第四章
Right. Chapter four.
明显我不是说他很有天赋
I mean, obviously I'm not saying he's gifted,
但他也不是毫无资质
but he's not ungifted,
如果你说他只是平均水平
and if you're saying he's average--
卢克差不多达到了我们在关键阶段一中
Luke's around about where we would expect him to be
英格兰和威尔士的学校教育中的一个阶段
学生年龄为5至7岁
对他的期望值
for this part of Key Stage 1.
-他的阅读水平正好达标 -那就好
- His reading is bang on target. - Great.
达标就好
On target is great.
太好了 卢克喜欢看书
It's great. Luke loves reading.
天天都是书书书的
It's just books, books, books, books, books.
那太好了
Aw. That's good to hear.
有时候我都说他"你就不能把书放下
Sometimes I say to him,"Can you just put the book down
去玩玩iPad吗"
and play with the bloody iPad?"
我没这么说过 我只是开个玩笑
I don't. I don't. That was just a joke.
其实我们不管在家或在外都不说脏话
We don't swear at home or anywhere, actually.
不好意思
Sorry. Uh...
就是 对不起
Just to-- I'm sorry,
我真不是想盯着这点不放
I don't want to bang on relentlessly about this--
我保证 不过卢克的班上
I promise you-- but are there any
有阅读能力高于平均水平的孩子吗
above-average readers in Luke's class?
我们低龄学生的能力水平参差不齐
W-we have young learners with a wide range of abilities.
大部分的学生
A significant percentage of our pupils
母语都不是英语
have a first language other than English.
-嗯 -所以每个人都在
- Right. - So everyone works
朝着符合他们能力水平的目标努力
towards a target that suits their ability.
这样有用吗
And that works?
同在一间教室里
I mean, in the same classroom,
没人跟不上 有天赋的或
no one suffers, the gifted or--
我们现在都尽量避免说"有天赋"
We tend not to say "gifted" these days.
-行 -不过在综合素质的课堂里
- Right.- But no one is at a disadvantage
没有人处于劣势
in a mixed ability classroom.
事实上 所有的孩子都
In fact, all the children tend to...
-是平均水平 -茁壮成长
- Be average. - Thrive.
那就好
Great.
这所学校的氛围真好
Such a lovely vibe about this school.
谢谢夸奖
Oh, thank you.
我想九月份我们就能
And I presume we'll be seeing Ava
在格罗夫小学的学前班见到艾娃了
in the Park Grove reception class in September.
对 绝对的 她会来的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, absolutely. She'll be here.
好极了
Excellent.
我只是想确认
Look, I'm just trying to make sure--
天啊 保罗 我的老天
Jesus, Paul. Jesus Christ up a tree.
你看不出你最近有多不正常吗
Can't you see how out of order you've been?
你们在吵架吗
Are you two arguing?
没有 我们只是在大声进行激烈讨论
No, it's a loud, tense discussion.
快去准备洗澡 对不起
Go get ready for your bath. I'm sorry.
我以为我们很久之前就讨论过艾娃择校了
I thought we discussed putting Ava's name down ages ago.
-才没有 -如果她能进
- Bollocks did we. - Look, if she can get
西街社区小学的学前班
a reception place at West Street school--
但是我们当时也给卢克看过那学校
But we looked at that school for Luke,
它的名额早就供不应求了
and it was massively oversubscribed.
不 今年他们的学区里
No, there were less four-year-olds
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表