剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
如果我们发现有忽视孩子的现象
If we feel there's any neglect of the children,
这也包括可预防的意外
and that includes preventable accidents,
我们可以也将会通过法律介入
we can and will legally intervene.
-明白 -这么说我们算是在试用期了
- Understood. - So we're sort of on probation.
也许事情会更糟呢
Well, it could be worse, I suppose.
不过显然 我们可以做得更好
But obviously it could be a lot, lot better too.
对
Yeah.
失陪了
Excuse me.
还有一些细节...
Just a few details...
这个怎么弄
Does it come--
你得按住 往上提 然后就
You just have--if you press, lift, and then...
好吧 不如这样 我就
Right. You know what? I'll just--
-这样其实更安全 -对
- Actually safer like that. - Yeah.
回见
See you later.
需要我把袋子拎进来吗 先生
Shall I bring the bags in, sir?
不用 递给我就可以
No, just hand them over's fine.
谢了 抱歉之前在电♥话♥里骂你
Cheers. Sorry for swearing at you earlier.
去死吧 你个傻♥逼♥
Go fuck yourself, you little shit.
对了 我们不介意火腿代替物
And we're good with the ham substitution, by the way.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表