剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
看看你是否有其他的瘀伤
and see if there's any other bruising.
我希望你别觉得是保罗害我我受伤的
I hope you don't think it's Paul's fault I got hurt.
我们只是需要帮您检查一下
We just need to look you over,
做一个"年检"
give you a bit of an MOT.
他是个好孩子 真的
This is a kind son, really.
尽管他曾经用铲子打过我的脸
Although he did once smack me in the face with a spade.
塑料铲子 又不是 别说那个了 妈妈
Plastic one, not a-- don't say that, Mum.
天啊 那就是个堆沙堡的小塑料铲子
Christ, it was tiny and plastic and for making sandcastles.
那是个意外 我当时才3岁
It was an accident, I was three.
你差点把我眼珠子挖出来
You could have had me eye out.
他还在学步那时候
He used to love being all nude on the beach
-他喜欢在沙滩上赤身裸体 -天啊
- when he was a toddler. - Christ.
露出小♥弟♥弟♥到处乱跑
Running round with his funny little prawn
-让大家看 -天啊
- out for all to see. - Oh, man.
我的同事马上就来
My colleague will be with you shortly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢 她当时真的要被撞倒了
Thanks. She really was about to get run over.
你的儿子还好吗 沃利斯先生
How's your son, Mr. Worsley?
我的 你是说卢克吗
My s--Luke, you mean?
他很好 谢谢关心 你是怎么
Yes, he's fine, thanks. How do you--
我们之前带卢克来你这看过病 对吧
we've seen you before, right, with Luke?
没错
Yeah.
来过好几次了
Quite a few times.
医生
Doctor?
你好 我们的孩子从沙发上摔了下来
Hi, our baby fell off the sofa.
是的 他摔到了头
Yeah, he's hit his head.
我们就离开了房♥间一小会儿
We left the room for one second,
-他就滚下来了 -我们
- and he slipped off. - We-we put
在他身边放了很多垫子 但是
lots of cushions around him. But...
我保证他会没事的
I'm sure he'll be fine.
-跟我来 -谢谢
- Come with me. - Thank you.
医生 他从秋千上飞出去了
Doctor! He flew out the swing.
我都没用力推他
I wasn't pushing him hard at all.
作为男人 他的手臂太瘦弱了
He's got quite weak arms, for a man.
-什么 -这边走
- What? - Come this way.
你好 他把蜘蛛侠头套戴反了
Hi, he put his Spiderman mask on backwards
撞上了垃圾桶
and ran into the bin.
坚持住 伙计 没问题的 亲爱的
Hold on, mate. It's alright, darling.
借过一下 伙计
Excuse me, mate.
孩子受伤了 伙计
Broken child here, mate.
谢谢
Thanks.
卢克的右肩好像脱臼了
It's seems like Luke's right shoulder has been dislocated.
我们拉着他的手臂荡秋千
We were swinging him by his arms.
用一种有趣的方式
In a fun way.
就是两个人分别牵着左右手
Yeah, you know when you each take a hand
把孩子拎起来
and you lift them up
晃来晃去
and you swing them.
好吧 这不有趣
Yeah, no.
很好 卢克很好 感谢你的关心
Right. Uh, well, Luke is fine, thank you for asking.
实际上他好得很 茁壮成长
Very well, in fact. Thriving.
意外多得都能编本书了
Quite the catalogue of accidents.
书倒不至于 也就小册子吧 或者传♥单♥
Oh, I wouldn't say catalogue. Pamphlet, maybe, a leaflet.
家里其他人都还好吗
Everyone else in the family well?
是啊 目前我爸在医院
Yeah, my dad's here, currently.
他摔倒了
He had a fall.
和我一点关系都没有
That was nothing to do with me.
我不是说我妈受伤和我有关
Not that my mum's injuries are to do with me.
虽然确实和我有关系
I mean they are to do with me,
毕竟是我造成的 不过我有正当理由
'cause I caused them, but for the right reason.
我同事会检查一下你母亲的瘀伤
Well, my colleague will check out your mum's bruises
看看是否需要治疗
and see if any treatment is needed.
-保罗 -快进来
- Paul. - Yeah, come in.
-谢谢你能来 -不客气
- Thanks for doing this. - You're welcome.
订了几个月才订到这家店的位子
Been trying to get a table at this place for months.
显然他们烹饪的扇贝
Apparently they do things with scallops
美味地惊为天人
beyond human imagining.
妈 吃的没剩多少了
Hi, Mum. There's not much food
不过你可以给孩子们做黄油意面
but you can give the kids spaghetti with butter
用马麦酱或者沙丁鱼配谷物脆饼也行 抱歉
and Marmite or sardines and Ryvita, sorry.
-他在哪里 -谁
- Where is he? - Who?
他 你♥爸♥
Him. Your father.
我闻到了爱尔兰绿花呢古龙水搭棕皮香水
I smell Green Irish Tweed cologne and brown leather.
我喷了须后水 你闻到的可能是这个
I'm wearing aftershave, it might be that.
-我刚消毒了水池 -他在这里
-I just bleached the sink. - He's here.
那个混♥蛋♥为什么在你家
Why have you got that big shit in your house?
-迈克尔不在这里 -他在
- Michael isn't here. - He is.
迈克尔不在
Michael isn't here.
看吧
See?
他和朋友去酒馆了
He's at the pub with his friends
很晚才会回来
and he won't be back until very late.
我待不了那男人待过的房♥子 对不起
Right, I can't be in a house that man is staying in. Sorry.
莉亚
Leah.
蠢货
Twat.
要不是卢克犯蠢
We'd be on the grilled sea bass by now
我们现在都在吃烤鲈鱼了
if it wasn't for Luke.
我们需要洋葱吗
Do we need onions?
我们什么都需要 我们一点吃的都没有
We need everything. We have no food.
迈克尔请了一堆人吃饭 大部分人吃了两顿
Michael has fed the 5,000 and 3,000 of them had seconds.
难道我们都要吃
What, so are we all having--
黄油意面配马麦酱 没错
Spaghetti with butter and Marmite, yeah.
不然就是谷物麦片配泰国红咖喱
It's that or Shreddies avec Thai red curry sauce.
蔬菜
我♥干♥脆订个装满食物的冰箱得了
I'll order a fridge full of food.
洋葱
跟猫和老鼠的冰箱一样满
Tom and Jerry fridge full.
大火腿 油光光的烤火鸡
Big ham and a shiny roast turkey
均为猫和老鼠冰箱游戏中的食物
再来点松糕还有满是大洞的芝士
and a trifle and a cheese with massive holes in it.
卢克 艾娃 晚饭好了
Luke, Ava, dinner's ready!
来了
Coming!
慢点儿 下楼梯小心
Oi, slow down, careful on the stairs.
迈克尔今天说了搬走的事
Michael was talking about moving out today.
好啊
Okay, good.
你想让他走吗
Do you want him gone?
艾娃 你想买♥♥什么奶酪
Ava, what cheese do you want from the shop?
猴屁♥股♥奶酪
Monkey bum cheese.
如果没有呢
Right, and if they haven't got that?
她喜欢红列斯特奶酪
She likes Red Leicester.
我不确定想不想让他走
I don't know if I want him gone.
我人生中的大部分时光都在盼着他回来
Most of my life I've been wanting him to come back.
卢克 晚饭好了
Luke, dinner's ready!
卢克 下楼吃饭 小屁孩
Luke, down here now, you little sod!
你已经在我的黑名单上了
You're already in my bad books.
马上就下来
Coming in a second!
别马上了 现在就下来
No, not in a second, mate, now.
麻利点 不然就把你的晚饭丢了 快跑
Quick smart or your dinner goes in the bin, run!
快点 快点 快
Hurry! Hurry, hurry!
该死
Ah! Shit.
-你疯了吧 -不 爱丽 我说真的
- You're mad. - No, Ally, I'm serious.
我很认真 我们不能带他去医院
I'm deadly serious. We can't take him to hospital.
疼
It hurts!
我们得送卢克去医院
We are taking Luke to hospital.
不 医生说得一清二楚
No! The doctor made it very clear.
他们已经怀疑我们家有猫腻了
They already suspect that we are dodgy.
如果我们又因为受伤去医院
Now if we go in again with another injury,
又一次意外
another accident--
但这就是个意外
But it was an accident!
你真觉得他们会把卢克送去福利院吗
Do you really think they're gonna take Luke into care?
我真这么觉得
Yes, yes I do.
不然他就会去寄养家庭
Or he'll have to live with foster parents.
-他们可能是素食主义者 -保罗
- They'll probably be vegans. - Oh, Paul.
-他讨厌吃鹰嘴豆 -冷静一点 冷静
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表