剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
-爱你 -爱你 拜拜
- Love you. - Yeah, love you, bye.
去他妈的
Fuck's sake.
看样子她是不会来了
Uh, looks like she's not gonna make it,
所以不如我们就先这样吧
so do you want to put a pin in this
等下次爱丽和我们一起时再聚
until we can actually get together with Ally?
好啊
Yeah, yeah.
非常高兴几乎认识你了
Well, been very pleasant almost meeting you.
我也一样 迈克尔
Yeah, you too, Michael.
我来吧 没关系
I've got this, it's fine.
我要去找个更有土耳其风味的地方
Yeah, I think I'll head out to somewhere a little more Turkish.
欢迎你加入我 利亚姆
You're welcome to join me, Liam.
我叫保罗 我就不去了 谢谢
It's Paul, and you're good, thanks.
天哪 对不起
Oh, sorry, Christ.
利亚姆是个笨蛋白♥痴♥
You know, Liam was this dull-witted knuckle-dick.
我讨厌他
I hated him.
其实我还是有时间喝几杯
You know, I have got time for a quick one.
-是吗 -对
- Do you? - Yeah.
很好
Good.
我只想告诉你我会好好照顾爱丽
I just want you to know that I'll look after Ally.
会比你曾经照顾得更好
Probably better than you ever did.
对不起 现在我不该说这种话
Sorry, that was below the belt, in the circumstances.
总之 反正
Anyway, just, uh... yeah.
谢谢你生了一个这么了不起的女儿
I want to thank you for having such an amazing daughter.
安息吧 老兄
You have a rest, mate.
你好啊
Hello.
你好 吓人吗
Hi. Was it awful?
警♥察♥说这需要勇气 可是
The policewoman said it takes strength, but...
又发生了
It happened again.
我笑了 在告诉表兄弟说迈克尔已经...
I laughed when I told my cousins about Michael being...
去世了
Dead?
老天 我要疯了吗
Oh, my God. Am I going mad?
不 这是丧亲之痛
No, it's a bereavement thing.
是个自相矛盾的笑
It's paradoxical laughter.
谢谢你一直这么勇敢 这么坚强
Thank you for being so brave and so strong
这么性感
and so sexy.
来
Come here.
别啊 我们可以明天吃那个肉酱意面
Wait, we can have that Bolognese tomorrow.
不了 我再做一份
No, no, I'll make another one.
不行 我们的蒜吃完了
No, we're out of garlic.
那撒点调料就行了 反正它们更好吃
I'll use the granules. I prefer them anyway.
-这样不对 -不 这没有错
- No, this is wrong. - No, this isn't wrong.
这毋庸置疑是正确的
This is all kinds of right.
今晚与我一起搭乘去伊普斯维奇的列车吧
Come with me tonight on the train to Ipswich.
好
Yes!
她来了 感谢上帝 我真的太抱歉了
She's here, thank God. I am so, so sorry.
没关系的
Oh, no, it's fine.
-真的没关系 真的 -你真的不用来
- No, it's fine, it's fine. - You didn't have to come in, really.
你需要多久就休息多久
You stay away as long as you need to.
没有你这里虽是一团糟
I mean, it's chaos without you.
我开玩笑的 我们能应付 大概能吧
I'm joking, we can cope. Sort of.
你回家吧 需要多久就花多久
You go home, take all the time you need,
但你回家前 能不能看看
but before you do, could you see
把混音调高
if you can mix the strings high enough
别让呻♥吟♥听上去那么色情
to make the moan less powerfully erotic?
没问题
Sure.
好
Yes!
你真让人难以置信
You're bloody incredible.
我还什么都没做呢
I haven't even done anything yet.
我是说你♥爸♥离世这件事
I'm talking about your dad passing.
抱歉 用词不当
Stupid word.
我是说去世
Dying.
我妈去世的时候 我整个人都垮了
When Ma died, I was a soggy mess.
我去见了一位专治哀恸的专家
Went to a grief specialist.
我可以把她的电♥话♥号♥码给你
I can give you her number.
她是个神奇的胖老太太
She's this fantastic, full-bodied older lady.
她用她肉肉的手臂抱住了我
She held me in her fleshy arms
像摇宝宝一样 摇了我整整45分钟
and rocked me like a baby for 45 incredible minutes.
错
Wrong.
好吧 我不确定这会适合我
Yeah, I'm not sure that's quite my thing.
-伊普斯维奇 -不 不 和肉♥欲♥无关
- Ipswich. - Oh, no, no, it wasn't sexual.
-真棒 -别把悲伤憋在心里
- No, brilliant. - Don't contain the grief.
得让它从你的毛孔里流出来
Let it bleed through your pores.
-达伦 我只是在试着 -净化你自己
- Darren, I'm just trying to - Purge yourself of it.
-彻底冲刷 -达伦
- Flush it through - Darren!
达伦 我没事 完全没事
Darren, I'm fine. It's all fine.
我几乎不了解迈克尔
I barely knew Michael.
他死了我虽然很难过
I mean, you know, I'm sad he's dead,
可是于我而言还有更重要的事情
but there are more important things to me.
孩子们 保罗 我的工作
Kids. Paul. My job.
我听明白了 是 还有杜比5.1
I hear you, yeah, and Dolby 5.1.
我不确定你听明白了 但谢谢了
I'm not sure you do, but thanks.
我佩服并尊重你的坚强
I admire and respect your strength
还有你的积极态度
and positive agency so, so much.
酷
Cool.
今晚与我一起搭乘去伊普斯维奇的列车吧
Come with me tonight on the train to Ipswich.
好
Yes!
你做的每件事都让我性致盎然
Literally everything you're doing is turning me on.
我从未那样做过爱
I've never had sex like that before,
在我们性♥欲♥全盛期都没有
not even in our sex heyday.
昨晚 那可真 可真放荡
Last night, it was-- it was dirty.
真的好吗
Was it okay to--
我是说 我们真的可以这样做吗
I mean, even all right to do what we did?
好像有点太前卫了
It seemed a bit modern.
绝妙的性♥爱♥ 保罗
It was great sex, Paul.
比磕了可♥卡♥因♥做得还爽
It was better than cocaine sex.
虽然我们没有过吸可♥卡♥因♥后做♥爱♥
Well, we've never had cocaine sex.
-确实 但... -你有过吗
- No, but... - Have you had cocaine sex?
只磕了一点点 但那才最爽
Just a little bit, but that was the best.
-好吧 -跟我说说未来打算
- Right. - Hey, talk admin to me.
告诉我你之后要干什么
Tell me how organized you are.
说啊 会有效的
Go on! Do it. It'll work.
好吧 我得对迈克的律师
Okay, uh, I had to play hardball
态度强硬一点
with Michael's solicitor.
因为他的遗嘱说
Because his will states...
他的尸体应该...不是尸体 不是尸体
That his corpse should be-- not corpse, not corpse,
他的遗体会被送去进行医学研究
his body should go, sorry, to medical science.
而且不需要葬礼 所以...不是吧
And there's to be no funeral, so this--fucking hell.
-来吧 -也不需要悼诗
- You can do it. - To be no, um... poems.
好
Okay.
不要丧歌♥ 也不用别人来参加葬礼
No songs. No people dressed in black.
我要吻你了
I'm going to kiss you now.
你确定我没有利用你的悲伤吗
Are you sure I'm not taking advantage of your grief?
我没有悲伤 来吧
Oh, I'm not grieving. Get busy.
保罗
Paul.
保罗
Oh, Paul.
保罗 保罗
Paul! Paul?
天啊 我希望他还是叫我爸爸
Christ, I wish he still called me Dad.
什么是悲伤性♥爱♥
What's grief sex when it's at home?
我从没听说过
I've never heard of it.
是啊 但你连豆奶都没听过
Yeah, but you'd never heard of soya milk.
如果真有悲伤性♥爱♥这回事
If grief sex was a thing,
那葬礼不都成群P派对了吗
every funeral would be a gangbang,
我最近参加了不少葬礼
and I've been to a lot of funerals lately,
我告诉你 根本不是那么回事
and let me tell you, that's simply not the case.
爱丽同意这些吗
Is Ally okay with all this?
当然 是她勾引了我
Oh, yeah, she started it,
这也是这些年来我们最棒的性经历
and it's the best sex we've had for years,
但总感觉哪里不对 似乎在互相利用
but it feels wrong somehow, exploitative of both of us.
丧亲之痛是头洪水猛兽 保罗
Bereavement's a mad fucking ride, Paul.
保持清醒很难
It's tough to stay sane.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表