剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
I may have a small nugget of medicinal red Leb on my person.
一种大♥麻♥
-好极了 -好
- Cool. - Yeah.
天啊 毒品太让人失望了
Oh, my God, drugs are so disappointing.
听着 作为父亲
Now, listen, father hat on,
关于抵押贷款的事
about the mortgage.
房♥屋买♥♥卖♥♥...
The house business...
你怎么知道这事的
How do you know about that?
我可能偶然听到了
I may have overheard.
你们谈话时没开水龙头
You didn't run the taps during that chat.
保罗说得有道理
Paul has a point.
艾娃出生后 占据了你太多时间和精力
After Ava was born, you were a little preoccupied.
但他说我得了产后抑郁
But he's saying that I had postnatal depression.
-你确实得了 -滚
- You did. - Fuck off!
不 我觉得是家族遗传
No, I think it runs in the family.
你妈生你时也得了
Your mum had it too, with you.
你刚出生时 是个可爱的小丑八怪
When you came out, you were this sweet troglodyte.
医院那时候会把所有孩子们
They used to put all the babies in one big room
放进一个大房♥间里
at the hospital in those days.
而莉亚一口咬定他们把她的孩子换成了你
And Leah insisted they'd swapped her real baby for you.
"这不是我的孩子 丑成这样还是人吗"
"This is not my baby! Is this even a baby?"
大哭 怒骂
Crying, lashing out.
这竟然还挺安慰的
This is strangely comforting.
当然现在管这叫产后抑郁
Well, of course now it's postnatal depression,
但当时
but back then,
你只能闭嘴 然后假装开心
you had to just shut up and pretend to be happy.
即便你生出来了一个怪物
Even if you had birthed a monster.
但妈妈从没跟我说过
But Mum never told me.
她可能是不想伤害你的感情
Well, she probably wanted to spare your feelings.
天啊 她那时候多可爱
God, she was so cute.
我当初只看到了有个超级平头的
All I saw back then was a fat Polish plumber
波兰胖水管工
with a really flat head.
我一直想告诉你我们家
I tried to tell you that rhombus-shaped skulls
有菱形头骨的基因
run in our family.
好了 不是我想跟你争
Okay, let's just say for argument's sake
就说我当时有点心烦吧
that I was a little bit distracted...
你为什么不能跟我谈呢
Why couldn't you talk to me about it?
说什么
And say what?
"爱丽 你这个唠叨鬼
"Oi, Ally, you leaking nut-job,
控制一下自己 不然我就把房♥子卖♥♥了"
get a grip or I'll sell the house."
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's all right.
爸妈看见你的婚礼相册了
Mum and Dad saw your wedding album.
我试图解释 对我们来说婚姻没那么重要
I tried to explain that marriage isn't a big deal for us,
但你知道他们什么样
but you know how they are.
确实没那么重要
It isn't a big deal.
当然
Absolutely,
但他们对结婚的事说个不停
but they were on about the whole fucking marrying thing.
我们应该结婚什么的
You know, us getting married.
不 但你告诉他们 我们无所谓
No, but you told them that we weren't bothered,
我们有孩子了吗
we've got kids?
而且我们没因为结婚的事心烦 不是吗
And...we're not bothered about being married, are we?
你知道吗
Do you know what?
等一下
Actually, hang on.
我就拿这一张
I'm just going to take this one,
因为我看起来超级苗条
because I look really, really fit.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
利亚姆
Liam.
发胶混♥蛋♥和我的爱丽结婚了
Greasy cunt married to my Ally.
我什么都没看见
I didn't see any of that.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表