剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
莉亚就 那样
Leah is...Leah.
你们就在儿童俱乐部待几个小时 好吗
So you can do a couple of hours at Kids' Club, all right?
你们会喜欢的
You enjoy it.
他们说儿童俱乐部是一个儿童的俱乐部
They spell Kids' Club with an apostrophe before the S.
我知道 亲爱的
I know they do, hon,
我也很想指出来
and I would love to point it out,
但是那样他们就会讨厌我
but then they would hate me,
而我真的很需要在见丹尼尔的时候
and I really need to dump them there
把他们丢在儿童俱乐部几个小时
for a couple of hours while I meet Daniel.
-"丢" -不是丢 不是丢
- "Dump"? - Not dump, not dump.
是小心地放 就像对待珍贵的花瓶一样
Place carefully, like a precious vase.
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel well.
我很热
I'm hot.
那是因为你刚刚跑来跑去
That's 'cause you've been running about.
卢克感觉不舒服吗
Is Luke not feeling well?
-他体温有一点点高 -小心
- He's a bit warm. - Oh, careful.
我以前听过儿童俱乐部的事
I've had this with Kids' Club before.
如果孩子的体温超标
They won't let them stay
他们就要他们离开
if their temperature is over a certain number.
我会在他额头上放些冻豌豆
I'll stick some frozen peas on his forehead.
我不舒服
I feel sick.
而且我头疼
And my head aches.
你只需要玩点好玩的 转移一下注意力
But what you need is some fun activities to take your mind off it.
那是专门为儿童设计的俱乐部
It's some kind of club for kids, right?
我得挂了 亲爱的 回头聊 拜拜
I've got to go, hon. See you soon. Bye-bye.
好了 别动 我去拿豌豆
All right, stay there. I'll get some peas.
可以把窗户关上吗 我冷
Can we shut the windows? I'm cold.
没事的 宝贝
No, it's fine, babe.
人们坐马车出门坐了几千年
People traveled like this for thousands of years on carts and wagons.
你现在觉得温度下来点没有
You feeling less hot now, mate?
好像吧
Maybe.
那就好
Good.
那就好
Good.
儿童俱乐部
有两个孩子要放你这
Two more for you here.
好 需要再确认一些选项 有食物过敏吗
Yes, just to check again to tick the boxes, any food allergies?
没有 他们都正常
Nope, they're normal.
你可以用花生和对虾给他们洗澡
You could put them in a bath of peanuts and prawns,
他们都没事
and they'd be fine.
不是没事 会不开心 但是很健康
Not fine. Distressed, but healthy.
你们准备好进去玩了吗
Are you guys ready to have some fun?
他们准备好了
Oh, they are, yeah.
我又觉得有点热了
I feel a bit hot again.
是吗
Do you?
才不是 他一点都不热
No, I don't think so. He's not hot.
我能不能
May I just...
很抱歉我们不能接收发烧的孩子
Oh, I'm afraid we can't take a child with a fever.
拜托 他根本没发烧 发烧的人语无伦次
Come on, that's not a fever. You get delirious with a fever.
他只是天生头烫
That's just a naturally hot head.
等我一下
One second.
兄弟 你能不能想法子把温度降下来点
Mate, can you try and be a bit less warm, please?
-可以吗 -我试试吧
- Is that possible? - I'll try.
-好孩子 -卢克 我能不能把体温计
- Good boy. - Luke, can I just pop this in your ear
放进你耳朵里一下下
for a second there, please?
他的体温肯定正常
I mean, it'll be a normal temperature,
管他多少算正常
whatever normal is.
是三十六度吗
Is it 36?
应该就是正常的三十六度
It'll be a normal 36, I imagine.
丹尼尔 这项目听起来很不错
Well, Daniel, it sounds like a fantastic project.
我们认为 这不只是个智囊团
Look, we like to say it's not just a think tank.
更是行动团
It's an action tank.
我们想调整整个公共政策
We want to shake up the entire area of public policy
重治街头犯罪 武器和黑帮文化
around street crime, knives, gang culture.
-很好 -改变现有局势
- That's great. - Change the narrative.
重启整个体系制度
Reboot the whole system.
太令人激动了
That's so exciting.
真的很不好意思
Sorry again about, um...
没关系
No worries.
今天日托所有点忙
A bit pushed for child care today.
-通常不会这样 -明白
- It's not usually a problem. - Understood.
你有没有什么想问的
Is there anything you'd like to ask
关于我们的目标
about what we're hoping to do?
-是的 我 -爸爸
- Yeah, um, I-- - Dad.
等一下 宝贝
One second, darling.
《展望》里有篇报道 不知道你看没看过
I saw this piece in "Prospect," I don't know if you saw it,
说要给孩子创造财产
about creating belonging for kids--
-爸爸 -安静点 伙计
- Daddy. - Shush, mate.
容易受霸凌的孩子们
Kids who are vulnerable to--to gang culture,
要确保能有一个网络
making sure that there's a network of--
我感觉有点恶心
I feel a bit sick.
哪个是你的房♥间呢
Wonder which is your room.
你在吗 爱丽
Are you in there, Ally?
你好
Hello.
都穿上睡袍了
In your nightie.
毕竟是去年九月的照片 就会有些
Though it's from last September, so it'll be some...
抠脚的肥佬
fat bloke cutting his toenails.
我们很希望能录用你 薪水会是你现在的一点五倍
如果你能加入我们就太棒了
妈的 太好了
Oh, fuck, yes.
太棒了
Fucking beauty.
早安 宝贝们
Morning, kiddy-winks.
我知道这个点吃早饭太晚了
I know I'm late starting breakfast,
但今天是周六 你咬我啊
but it's Saturday, so shoot me.
你在这呢
There she is.
早上好 亲爱的 你还好吗
Morning, darling. You all right?
妈妈今天回来吗
Is Mummy coming back today?
不 不 对不起
Uh, no, no, sor--
你记得吗 我们说过这事
Do you remember? We talked about this.
这周末妈妈会留在德国
This weekend Mummy's gonna stay in Germany,
但我们可以视频
but we can FaceTime.
你要不要和我组一队
Why don't me and you be a team, hey?
像两个纽约条子一样
Like two New York cops.
什么是条子
What's cops?
男警♥察♥ 女警♥察♥
Uh, policemen, policewomen.
听着 我去外面
Um, listen, I'm just going outside
透透气 好吗
for a little standstill, all right?
抽烟吗
Cigarette?
不是 听着 香烟只是个幌子
No. See, the cigarette's just a MacGuffin.
我喜欢的是发发呆 静一静
It's the standing still I'm really addicted to.
掩护我 艾娃 去打坏人
Cover me, Ava. Shoot the baddies.
卢克 炒鸡蛋还有
Luke, there's gonna be scrambled egg
十分钟就好了
on the table in ten minutes.
你起床下楼吧
I want you downstairs, please.
你还好吗 兄弟
You all right, mate?
卢克
Luke?
你没事吧 兄弟
You all right, mate?
我头好痛
My head really hurts.
我的天
Jesus.
卢克
Luke.
你还觉得恶心吗
Okay. Do you still feel sick?
嗯
Yeah.
等等 我看不清
Hang on. I can't see.
让我看看你
Let's have a look at you.
他对光敏感吗
And is he sensitive to light?
对 他不想见光
Yes, the light bothers him.
灼眼睛
It hurts his eyes.
我需要你问问卢克
Okay, I need you to ask Luke
他关节疼不疼
if he has any joint pain.
好 卢克 兄弟 卢克
Okay. Luke, mate, Luke, mate.
你觉得哪里疼吗 你有哪里疼吗
Do you have any pain anywhere? Do--do you hurt anywhere?
卢克 卢克
Luke? Luke?
卢克
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表