剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
养育者
第二季 第一集
我们周四的约会之夜没变吧
So are we still on for date night on Thursday?
罗巴克餐厅美味的千层面
Some mentally hot lasagna at The Roebuck?
好啊 当然
Yeah. Great, sure.
当然 好的
Sure. Yes.
你说当然 但你的语气不是很肯定
You say sure, but you don't sound very sure.
你觉得我们的治疗没有进展吗
You don't think we're making progress in these sessions?
不是 我是说 有进展
No‐‐I mean, yes, we are.
我努力了 知道吗
Well, I try, you know?
我有问题
I have a problem,
我们也讨论了应对"策略"
and we've talked about "Strategies" to deal with it.
但有时 父母会生孩子的气
But sometimes, parents get angry with their kids.
你知道我的意思吗 所有的父母都会
Do you know what I mean? Like, all parents.
也许不会像我发这么大的火 但都会生气
Maybe not as much as me, but they do.
事实就是这样
That is just a fact.
说到"策略"时你用了引号♥
You put "Strategies" in inverted commas.
是的 对
I did, yes.
我觉得大部分这种内容
I find most of this stuff
都要用引号♥ 老实说
belongs in inverted commas, to be honest.
这简直...
That's just...
真是要了命了
Jesus fucking Christ!
我要跟你们说多少次保持安静
How many times do I have to tell you to be quiet?
把声音调小一点好吗
Hey, can you turn it down please?
当然
Sure.
这样好了吗
Is that okay?
好了 谢谢 因为我在工作
Yeah, thank you. I'm working, so.
这是几岁生日
What birthday is this?
-你不知道吗 -知道
‐ Don't you know? ‐ Yes.
-七岁吧 -八岁
- Seven, I think. ‐ Eight.
你的大日子要来了 对吧
You've got a big one coming up, eh?
我知道 爸爸 是我的生日
No, I know, Dad. I'm me.
八岁的生日 卢克 那是个很不错的生日
Oh, you were eight. Lukey, that was a good one.
其实紧张又恐怖
Well, it was stressful and horrible,
不过回想起来 还不错
but in retrospect, it was good.
我看起来真的很开心
I look really happy.
大日子要来了是吗
Big one coming up, right?
对 我刚说了
Yeah. I just said that.
我还记得我十三岁生日
I remember my 13th birthday.
我得到了一台很好的单反相机
I got a really nice camera, SLR,
还有《回声与兔人》的门票
and tickets to see Echo and the Bunnymen
就在布里克斯顿学院
at Brixton Academy.
什么 我的天 那场演出我也在
What? Oh, my God. I was at that gig.
该死 不会吧 你也在
Shit, no. Were you?
当然不在 你这个宝贝
No, of course I wasn't, you plum.
-那时我才六岁 -滚
- 'Cause I would've been six. ‐ Oh, fuck off.
你真坏 你真坏
Such a twat. Such a twat.
我讨厌你们所有人
I hate all of you.
别再打扰我了
Don't disturb me again.
人应该一直记着自己的十三岁生日
You should always remember your 13th birthday.
我亲了特里·罗素
Snogged Terry Russell.
听起来让人难忘
Well, sounds memorable.
我们也要有个难忘的礼物
We need a memorable present too.
是啊 我在想
Yeah. Well, I was thinking
像我那样的相机怎么样
what about a camera like I got?
他的同龄人都没有相机 他们只用手♥机♥
No one his age has a camera. They just use their phones.
我知道 但专业相机拍出来的照片
No, I know, but you get much better photographs
要好很多 不是吗
with a proper camera, don't you?
那 那要么一把吉他
Or‐‐or how about a guitar?
他上过一些吉他课
He had those few lessons.
但他一点没学会
He didn't get on with it at all though.
对 但那是因为古典吉他的缘故
No, but that's because it was classical guitar,
那家伙让他像拿琵琶一样拿着
and the bloke was making him hold it like a fucking lute.
我是在说电吉他
I'm talking a Strat and an amp.
好吧 可以考虑
Yeah, okay, maybe.
他马上就是青少年了
He's about to become a teenager.
那是最有青少年特色的东西之一了
That is one of the most teenage‐y things
过去是 也许现在还是
or was‐‐maybe still is?
他很想要台新手♥机♥
He'd really like a new phone.
-又是他妈的... -我知道
‐ Another fucking‐‐ ‐ I know.
你不会记得一台新手♥机♥的对吗
You don't remember a new phone, do you?
只是一长串会被遗忘的手♥机♥中的最新款
It's just the latest in a long line of forgettable phones.
如果卢克有了新手♥机♥ 旧手♥机♥能给我吗
If Luke gets a new phone, can I have his old one?
好
Okay.
首先 你怎么在那
A. How did you get there?
其次 我希望你没偷听到
And B, I hope you weren't earwigging
其他礼物的主意
on those other present ideas.
没有 我只听到手♥机♥ 真的
No, I only heard the phone. Honest.
-还有第三... -再次
‐ And three... ‐ C.
-什么 -是再次 不是第三
‐ What? ‐ C, not Three.
再次 旧的不能给你
C, No.
上中学前不能用手♥机♥ 艾娃 我们说好了的
No phones until big school, Ava, we agreed.
你太小了
You're too young.
我们不是说好了吗
Hey, didn't we agree?
对 是的
Yeah, we did.
对 而且别说人人都有
Yeah, and don't say that everyone else has one
因为不是这样 莉莉就没有
'cause they haven't‐‐ Lily hasn't.
她现在有了
She does now.
莉莉的父母屈服了
Oh, Lily's parents caved?
该死的懦夫 对不起 亲爱的
Fucking cowards. No, I'm sorry, love.
等你上了中学后就可以
You can spend the rest of your life on your phone
把余生都花在手♥机♥上
when you get to big school.
也就是说你总可以知道我在哪
It would mean you'd always know where I am.
这样你就可以安心了
It would give you peace of mind.
相信我 我不会安心的
Believe me, I won't have peace of mind
直到某个穿黑袍子的老头
until some geezer in a black dress
赋予我最后的权力[结婚]
is giving me the last rights.
抱歉 艾娃 这件事上
Sorry, Ava. There is no room
没有商量的余地 好吗
for negotiation on this one, all right?
行吧
Mm‐kay.
-需要帮忙吗 -好啊
‐ Can I help you? ‐ Hey, yeah.
我只是想看看一些半专业的装备
I'm just wanting to browse some semi‐pro rigs really.
不用非常专业的
Not full‐on professional,
但也不是费雪那种傻瓜机
but not Fisher Price idiot machines either.
-预算 -四百
‐ Budget? ‐ Uh, 400.
好
Right.
到八百多 一千镑
To 800‐ish. Uh, a grand.
大概这个数字
That‐‐that sort of figure.
-好的 -对
‐ Okay. ‐ Yeah.
所以我们有些回旋余地
So we got some room to maneuver.
对 是给我儿子的十三岁生日礼物
Yeah, it's for my son's 13th birthday.
我就是在这个年纪得到了第一台专业相机
It's the age I was when I got my first proper camera.
好的 你是位摄影师
Oh, right. You're a photographer.
对 是啊
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
抱歉 其实我不是 现在...
Sorry, no I'm not. No. These days, it's‐‐
只是用手♥机♥随便拍拍
it's just‐‐ snaps through the phone.
但我以前摄影技术很不错
But I used to be pretty good.
-真的吗 -对
‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah!
我的创作眼光很独到
I had an eye for composition, you know?
当我拿到我的第一台专业相机时
When I got my first good camera,
我搭公交去了里士满公园
I'd take a bus over to Richmond Park
一个人在那坐了几个小时
and just sit there for hours on my own
拍鸟 野生动物...
photographing birds, wildlife...
云朵
Clouds.
有张照片还上了展览会
Got a picture in an exhibition once.
-好吧 -只是当地的展览
‐ Okay. ‐ Only local.
泰晤士新闻还录像了 但没能播出
Thames News filmed it. It didn't go out
因为亨利王子当时刚出生
because Prince Harry had just been born,
主要新闻都被占了
and the main news overran.
你儿子对摄影感兴趣吗
And your son's interested in photography?
他没明确表态
Not explicitly. No.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表