剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
明白
Understood.
好吧 我们去坐车了
Right, we're off to get the bus.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
再见 妈
Cheers. Mum.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
-再见 亲爱的 -再见
-Ta‐ta, love. ‐ Yeah.
见鬼
Fucking hell.
仅限紧急情况使用
没错 这是紧急情况
Yes, this is an emergency.
不仅仅是因为你不能犯浑 保罗
我才不用按你说的做
I don't have to do what you say.
你甚至都不是大鞋盒
You're not even the big shoebox.
谢谢了
Thank you.
-找到了 -很好
- Found it. ‐ Great.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
洗衣服
Putting a wash on.
不 别啊 我们说好
No, no, we agreed
回家之前不搞什么新项目的
not to start any new projects till we got home.
新项目
New projects?
我是要给你洗短裤 保罗
I am washing your underpants, Paul.
又不是要录什么融合爵士的唱片
I'm not recording a jazz fusion album.
洗了就要烘干 烘干了就要叠
Washing leads to drying, drying leads to folding,
叠了就要收起来
and folding leads to... the dark side.
拜托别按那个钮
Please don't push that button.
好吧
All right.
那是个什么
What the hell is that?
-长颈鹿 -那才不是长颈鹿
‐ Giraffe. ‐ That's not Giraffe.
那是备用长颈鹿 我们说好了
That's backup Giraffe, and we agreed
那个只有紧急情况才能用
he was for emergency use only.
别这样 爱丽
Come on, Ally.
我跟鞋盒进行过这番斗争了
I've already been through all this with the shoebox.
要是不能确定原来那个不见了
We can't just introduce an imposter toy
我们就不能把这个假冒的给她
unless we're absolutely sure that the original is gone,
你再去找找
so look again.
没时间再找了
There's no time to look again.
你急什么
What is the rush?
我们肯定能给熊拍到照片的
We'll get the bear picture.
妈咪
Mummy.
-爸比 -怎么了 亲爱的
- Daddy. ‐ Yes, sweetheart?
我想拉便便
I need a poo.
天啊
Christ!
去拉吧 宝贝
Go and have a poo, babe.
嗯 我明白 伙计
Yeah, I understand, mate.
我们会尽快过去的
We'll‐‐we'll be getting there as soon as we can.
就是 卢克最近好像
It's, uh‐‐Luke's recently developed
我想应该是叫
this, um‐‐well, I guess you'd call it
对拉屎 对排便的情结
a complex about shit‐‐ uh, defecating,
我们真的对这个还急不来
and we need to be really relaxed about it and‐‐
好吧 我跟你说
Well, okay. Well, I'll tell you,
我告诉你这些事
why I'm telling you all of this
是因为我需要你再给我一点时间
is because I need you to give me more time.
保罗
Paul?
能借下你的手♥机♥吗 他想听歌♥
Can I have your phone? He wants some music.
你的不行吗
Can't use yours?
你不让我用自己的声田账号♥
Well, you won't let me on the Spotify account,
记得吗 因为我把你的算法搞乱了
remember, 'cause I mess with your algorithms.
好吧 好吧
Right, okay, okay.
情侣摇滚歌♥单 他喜欢那个
Uh, lovers rock playlist. He likes that one.
试着对他耐心一点 好吗
Try and be patient with him, all right?
我们不能把他搞得一团乱
We don't want to mess him up.
当然了 好啊
Of course, yeah.
-爸爸 -天啊
‐ Daddy? ‐ Jesus.
-怎么了 亲爱的 -长颈鹿在哪里
- Yes, babe. ‐ Where's Giraffe?
什么 长颈鹿
Hmm? Giraffe?
长颈鹿 长颈鹿
Uh, Giraffe, Giraffe.
长颈鹿 长颈
Giraffe, Giraf‐‐
艾娃 我们看看你的山羊怎么样
Ava, should we look at some of your goats?
怎么样 过来 过来
Shall we? Come here, come here.
你看
Look.
它们在哪里
Where are they?
在这里
There they are.
在这里
There they are.
卢克不会很久的
Luke won't be long.
这是什么
What is this?
就是个油管上的视频
It's a YouTube video of goats
山羊叫得跟人一样
screaming like humans.
也不知道为什么 她看了就很放松
For some reason, it really chills her out.
你应该打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥妈
You should call your parents
跟他们说我们要迟点了
and tell them we're gonna be late.
迟点干嘛
For what?
-我邀请他们去公园了 -为什么
‐ I invited them to the park. ‐ Why?
我觉得这是个好主意
I thought it'd be nice
我们一家三代一起跟莱尼拍照
to have three generations in the Lenny picture.
天啊 凭什么它能想要啥就得到啥
For God's sake, why does he always get what he wants?
它就是只熊
He's a bear.
快给他们打电♥话♥ 跟他们说我们会迟点到
Just give them a call and say we're gonna be late.
有人在给我打电♥话♥
Someone's calling me.
卢克
Hey, Luke.
我能进来吗 伙计
C‐can I come in, mate?
我需要把我的手♥机♥拿出来接电♥话♥
I need my phone out to take that call.
我还没拉完
I'm not finished.
我知道 但是我真的得接这个电♥话♥ 卢克
No, I know, but I really need to take that call, Luke.
听着 伙计 我知道
Look, mate, I know that
你对这一切感到有点紧张
you've become a little bit nervous about all this stuff,
但是我得告诉你 卢克
but I've got to tell you, Luke,
每个人都会拉屎的 好吗
everyone craps, okay?
女王 吸血鬼周末 所有人
The queen, Vampire Weekend, everyone.
美国乐队
听 铃♥声♥快结束了
Oh, see, it's gone now.
我要错过这通电♥话♥了
I've missed that call.
你得让我进去 儿子
You've got to let me in, son.
你得让我进去
You need to let me in.
快他妈开门 卢克
Open the fucking door, Luke.
我的天
My God.
你好啊
Hi.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得他就是我梦寐以求的
I think he's everything I've ever wanted.
其实还有一件事也是
Well, there is one more thing, I suppose.
是我想的那样吗
Is that what I think it is?
没错
Yes, it is.
-这是木头做的吗 -桦木
‐ Is that made of wood? ‐ Birch.
象征着新生和成长
It symbolizes growth and renewal.
-别笑 -抱歉
‐ Don't laugh. ‐ Sorry.
你的回答是
What do you say?
你真的很想结婚 是吗
You really want this, don't you?
没错 你 他 结婚
Yeah. You, him, this.
没错 很想
Yes, I do.
我想告诉你我的愿望 保罗
I want to tell you what I want, Paul.
我希望会阴处的伤口快点拆线
I want to not have stitches in my perineum
再干五杯加奎宁水的杜松子酒
and to drink five gin and tonics,
这就是我目前所有的愿望
and that is pretty much my entire universe for the foreseeable,
所以我们不要操之过急 好吗
so let's not run when one of us literally can't walk, okay?
你以前结过一次婚
You have done it once before.
对 但那是我一生中做过最糟糕的决定
Yeah, no, and it was the worst decision of my life,
而我发过誓不会有第二次 所以
and I swore I'd never do it again, so...
这拒绝可真坚决
Well, that's a hard no, then.
好吧
Okay.
看 我们需要的一切就在这
Hey, look. We've got everything we need right here.
该死 他真是完美
Fuck, he's perfect.
快他妈开门 卢克
Open the fucking door, Luke.
我不能开门 因为我还在拉屎
I can't get off the loo because I'm still doing it.
听着 我数到三
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表